Your First Look at Dior's Spring 2019 Ad Campaign
Dior has released images from its Spring 2019 Ad campaign and I am on my tippy toes with delight. The campaign, which was shot by photographer Harley Weir, is heavily inspired by dance, featuring long fluid dresses in neutral tones of white, beige and taupe. The campaign is the perfect compliment to the designs of Maria Grazia Chiuri, who aimed to celebrate the woman's body with this ready-to-wear collection. Chiuri was also inspired by house icons such as the Dior Saddle Bag, which is back in a big way. The Saddle Bag , which was re-imaged for Spring 2019 in a belt bag version continues to be a big push for Dior throughout 2019. This is incredibly apparent in Dior's newest campaign, which features one bag and one bag only: The Saddle Bag. As a former dancer-I did ballet for 15 years of my life-I am loving the overall vibe of this campaign, it's minimalistic and beautiful, allowing a wearers bag to take center stage, and who can't get behind that? Check out more images from the campaign...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- The Iconic Purple Sequin Fendi Baguette is Available For Pre-Order
- A Close Look At The Already Sold Out Louis Vuitton Lipstick Case
- PurseBlog Asks: What's Your “It” Bag?
- The Ten Best Designer Bags Under $1,000, Spring 2019 Edition
- The Many Bags of Jenna Dewan
- Ten Bags That You'll Love for Wedding Season
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of March 15
- Celebs Get Glam with Bags from Valentino, Balenciaga and Edie Parker
- Celebrity Purse Lines: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- These Green Bags Will Have You Feeling Lucky on St Patrick's Day
- Why I'll Never Let Someone Buy a Bag for Me
- Louis Vuitton's Wildly Popular NéoNoé Now Comes in a Mini Version
- Celebs Make Their Rounds with Givenchy, Gucci and Celine
- 10 Bags That Give You the Look for Less
- I Would Totally Twin with Millie with This Shoe and Bag Combo
- See Every Bag from the Hermès Fall 2019 Runway Show
- The 20 Best Bags of the Fall 2019 Runway Shows
- Everyone Needs a Classic and Chic LBB
- Celebs Slink Around with Bags from Hermes, Stella McCartney, Others
- 10 Things My Spring Wardrobe is Craving
The headlines of Very International People
Courting New Spaces
U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis will host the Men's Final Four, its first time hosting any round of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. In November, the stadium hosted a...
You Won't Recognize Chrissy Teigen With This '80s-Style Hair
It's hard to keep up with all of Chrissy Teigen's power moves, whether it be a brilliant clap back to internet trolls or a stunning red carpet look. But this week, she managed...
Illesteva Is Hiring A Store Manager In Newbury, Boston
Illesteva is a boutique eyewear brand founded in response to a need for classic eyewear with a downtown New York aesthetic. We are seeking a proactive Store Manager to manage...
Tom Ford Elected the New CFDA Chairman
The Council of Fashion Designers of America has officially elected Tom Ford to be its chairman, effective January 1, 2020. Ford is the 11th designer to hold the position...
Yes, Tokyo Fashion Week Is a Thing, and There Have Been Some Wild Runway Looks
Just when we all thought we'd seen the last fall/winter runway, Japan said, “ Psych! ” In case you weren't aware , Tokyo Fashion Week 2019 is happening right now, and I have to...
Victoria's Secret Swim Is Back, But Only For People Under A Certain Size
The relaunched line features new patterns and old beauty standards.
Must Read: ThredUp Reports Resale Will Outpace Fast Fashion, What Revenue...
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Tuesday. ThredUp reports that resale will outpace fast fashion The fashion resale market is exploding, growing 21 times...
The world's cleanest airlines revealed: Japan's ANA is No1
In a survey, passengers rated the standards and quality of the cleanliness on board aircraft in several different areas. Seven airlines that made the top ten cleanest were all...
See What Everyone Wore to the 'Daily Front Row' Fashion Awards
Traditional awards season may have come and gone, but on Sunday evening, those who are responsible for making the stars look their best during those many red carpet appearances...
GIRLS. GIRLS. GIRLS. Is Seeking Interns In New York, NY
GIRLS. GIRLS. GIRLS. stands at the forefront of the movement to support strength in womanhood and embrace women of all races, sizes and ages. GIRLS. GIRLS. GIRLS. represents a...