What Your Favorite Bag Brand Says About You
We all have our preferences, and those preferences are all revealing in ways great and small. And that includes handbag preferences-because designers use their ideas to create particular moods are evoke particular images within shoppers, it's natural that different brands will attract different kinds of people, even if there's plenty of overlap in personal collections. (Which is why personal collections are so interesting-they paint a picture of an individual's whims and preferences over time!)
So today, in honor of National Handbag Day, we're here to make some conjectures about big brands' most ardent fans, all in good fun. If your favorite brand isn't named below, let me know in the comments and I'll see if I can come up with a decent enough joke just for you.
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Celebs Take Prada and Fendi to Men's Fashion Weeks in Milan and Paris
- Dear Vaughn: Month Three, Four and Five
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of June 21
- CC 36: This Young NYC Music Director's Thrifty Approach To A Big Bag Collection
- Should I Impulse Buy the Fendi Pearl Bag?
- 15 Tropical and Fun Bags for Your Next Summer Getaway
- Both Classic and Modern, Introducing the Prada Tessuto Chain Bag
- Celebs Showcase Guccis and Saint Laurents Old and New
- All the Bags from the Fendi Mens Spring 2020 Show
- I've Got the Itch to Buy a Brand New Bag
- The 10 Most Expensive Bags for Sale Online Right Now
- 12 Straps to Breathe New Life Into Your Bags
- Celebs Favor Compact Crossbodys and Totes from Dior, Gucci and Medea Prime
- Can Handbags Ever Truly Be An Investment?
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of June 14
- Celebs Make Faces with Bags from Chanel, Judith Leiber and Frame
- Love It or Leave It: The Louis Vuitton Grenelle PM
- The 10 Best Weekender Bags for Summer 2019
- All the Bags From Chloé's First Ever Resort Runway Show
- I'm Late to the Phoebe Philo Party.But I'm Here Now!
The headlines of Very International People
29 delicious New Zealand products that should be on every foodie's radar
NZ Life & Leisure is proud to celebrate the people who create beautiful food. Here's a list of some fantastic New Zealand artisan food producers you should be adding to your...
Live: The Block NZ guest bedroom room reveals
Who'll impress the judges enough to take out the first room reveal win and have their pick of apartments?
Best Resorts In Florida
From all-inclusive to best beaches on each FL coast...and from Orlando to the Keys, these are the best of the best resorts for families. Did we miss your favorite? Let us...
Review: The world on your platter at Delhi's Andrea's Bar and Brasserie
Priyanka Chopra is style goddess at Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner wedding...
Pregnant Amy Jackson at 26 weeks chooses gym over food cravings. See pic
The trendiest bars in London to check out
So much can be said about London's bar culture. Last year, the city alone made three out of the top five in the World's 50 Best Bars list, with the innovative Dandelyan coming...
Hemant Sagar on his label Ayurganic which fuses fashion and Ayurveda
How effective are gold beauty products and skincare?
Seven secrets of the Caribbean
The Caribbean was once a hardship posting: it was malarial, often at war, and there certainly wasn't ice for your drink. James Henderson delves into its history...