What Your Favorite Bag Brand Says About You
We all have our preferences, and those preferences are all revealing in ways great and small. And that includes handbag preferences-because designers use their ideas to create particular moods are evoke particular images within shoppers, it's natural that different brands will attract different kinds of people, even if there's plenty of overlap in personal collections. (Which is why personal collections are so interesting-they paint a picture of an individual's whims and preferences over time!)
So today, in honor of National Handbag Day, we're here to make some conjectures about big brands' most ardent fans, all in good fun. If your favorite brand isn't named below, let me know in the comments and I'll see if I can come up with a decent enough joke just for you.
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Celebs Craft Luxe Looks for Fashion Week with Birkins, Dior and Gabriela Hearst
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of February 15
- Love It or Leave It: Louis Vuitton Earbuds
- Burberry Releases Its First-Ever BSeries Handbag Drop
- Big Bags Are My Favorite Bags
- Outfit Yourself This Valentine's Day With Bags From Your Favorite Designers
- NYFW Attendees Flash Trendy Styles from Shrimps, Mansur Gavriel and Loewe
- The Internet Knows My Deepest Handbag Desires
- I Am Afraid to Sell My Bags
- Meet the New Handbag Brand That Took NYFW By Storm
- I'm Loving Loewe Bags Lately
- PurseBlog Asks: What Do You Wish Designers Knew About What You Want in a Bag?
- Mansur Gavriel's Spring 2019 Bags Are Simple But Stunning
- Celebs Step Out with Balenciaga and Bulgari
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of February 9
- Models Carry Gucci, Hermès and Chanel During NYFW Prep
- CC 26: The 26 Year Old with a Very Pragmatic Approach to Handbag Shopping
- Gucci Reigns Supreme As the World's Top Luxury Brand
- Stylish Going-Out Mini Bags
- I Switched My Bag Every Day for One Week
The headlines of Very International People
Warm weather means an 'incredible' early grape harvest in Marlborough
Workers get unusual early call up as Marlborough's hot weather ripens grapes early.
British airline FlyBMI cancels all flights as company files for administration
British regional airline Flybmi delivers passenger flights to 24 destinations, including Brussels, Leeds, Munich and Bristol but announced it is suspending all operations.
Country star Miranda Lambert reveals secret marriage
The country singer has moved on from Blake Shelton and married new love Brendan Mcloughlin.
The world's best horse-riding holidays
We've picked ten of the world's best horse-riding breaks, from Cheshire in the UK to Jamaica.
On board the Alaskan Hurricane Turn Train that passengers can flag down at...
Train journeys tend to start and end at railway stations. But in Alaska they do things a little differently - and run a service called the Hurricane Turn Train, which stops...
Our top 10 picks from the newly launched Ralph Lauren store in Delhi
Known for its understated elegance, classic cuts, and easy silhouettes, iconic luxury brand Ralph Lauren has opened doors to its swanky new store at Delhi's The Chanakya...
Plant de zon met zomerbollen
Plant zomerbollen in de lente en je tuin baadt het volgende seizoen in een kleurrijk bloementapijt. Met een beetje geluk bloeien de zonnekloppers van juni tot en met oktober...
One ale of a course! Beer Lovers' Marathon gives runners the opportunity to...
The Beer Lovers' Marathon, held in the city of Liege, gives those taking part the opportunity to sample 15 different Belgian beers as they complete the 26-mile course.
A stunning video tour of America's most expensive hotel room - the penthouse...
The Mark in New York features five bedrooms, six bathrooms, a living room, dining room and a stunning rooftop terrace. And this video allows you to snoop around it all.
Travellers reveal some of the scariest and creepiest experiences
Globetrotters on US-based internet forum Reddit have described all manner of nerve-shredding experiences - and some appear to have been lucky to live to tell the tale.