We've Got Over 100 Pics + Prices of Chanel's Nautical-Inspired Cruise 2019 Bags
Back in May we gave you guys a first glimpse of Chanel ‘s Cruise 2019 collection. Unsurprisingly, as we so often see from Karl Lagerfeld this collection took its nautical theme to the next level, featuring a whole lot of rope detailing, and even novelty bags resembling life rafts. In true nautical form this collection features bags in tones of ivory, navy, red and black.
The most notable bag, as we also covered back when it first debuted on the runway, is the newest version of the, now-iconic, Chanel Boy Bag. The details of the bag are the same ones that Chanel fans have come to know and love-a chunky chain strap, piped borders, and a quilted body. The biggest difference here is the proportions. Rather than being wider than it is tall, it's taller than it is wide. Versions of this bag and the rest of the Cruise 2019 Collection are below for your viewing pleasure! Last month they dropped in boutiques too, so you can snag whatever it is your little heart may desire.
The last Posts from "Purse"
- 12 Perfectly Pretty Bags That Will Steal the Show at All Your Holiday Parties
- Dior's Pre-Fall 2019 Bags Rely Heavily on Its Iconic Logo Detailing
- Celebs Hit Afterparties and Surprise Screenings with Bags from Fendi and Prada
- A Look Into The Magical World Of Louis Vuitton Exotics
- Closet Confessionals 20: The Army Wife to a First Sergeant Who Treats Her with Chanel
- Holy Grail Bags
- The Ultimate Holiday Gift for the Louis Vuitton Lover in Your Life
- Celebs Step Out with Fendi, Saint Laurent and Bulgari
- Chloé's Pre-Fall 2019 Bags Capitalize on Successful Elements of Past Bags
- Scouring the Internet for the Best Men's Bags
- Pantone Releases Its 2019 Color of the Year
- Dear Millie: Month 24
- This Week, Celebs Do Their Holiday Shopping with Bags from Gucci and Dior
- Givenchy Just Released a Brand New Bag for Pre-Fall 2019
- Christie's London Live Auction Is Coming Up December 12th
- A Close Look at the Linjer Crossbody Bag
- Get Your First Look at Chanel's Métiers d'Art 2019 Bags Straight From the Runway
- Celebs Do Promo Tours with Bags from Chanel, Mark Cross and Givenchy
- Chanel to Ban Use of Exotic Skins Moving Forward
- Closet Confessional 19: The 28-year-old Designer Who Collects Margiela Bags
The headlines of Very International People
How To Wear The Same Dress To All Your Holiday Parties
The holidays are hectic, that's a given. During all the hustle and bustle, there isn't always time to shop for brand-new outfits to wear to the holiday parties that have taken...
Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Reveal Their First Christmas Card
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have marked more than a few milestones since their fairy-tale nuptials on May 19, from announcing their first pregnancy to a wildly successful...
Must Read: Nanushka to Launch Menswear, The Royal Family Unveils Their...
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Friday. Nanushka to launch menswearNanushka, the Budapest-based contemporary label, is gearing up to launch menswear for...
Prince William And Kate Middleton's Cozy Christmas Card Portrait
It's here! The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have just released their Christmas card for this year and it is so very cute. It features the whole family, including Prince...
Max Mara Is Reissuing Nancy Pelosi's Viral, Brick-Red Coat
On Tuesday, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer had a meeting at the White House with President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike...
Chris Pratt Made His Relationship with Katherine Schwarzenegger Instagram...
It's time: Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger are Instagram official. After eight months of dating, the 39-year-old actor confirmed his relationship with Schwarzenegger...
Virgin Galactic reaches the edge of SPACE for the first time in milestone test
The aerospace firm's SpaceShipTwo craft reached a boundary more than 50 miles above Earth on Thursday morning after blasting off on a critical flight test in the Mojave Desert.
Hair Trends for 2019 Are Updated Versions of Throwback Classics
Nostalgia undoubtedly reigned supreme in 2018 and according to the experts, hair trends in 2019 will also mark a continued love affair with the old classics. Fashion and beauty...
Carnival Cruise Line is set to build the first-ever roller coaster at SEA
The attraction, called Bolt: Ultimate Sea Coaster, is set to be built on Carnival Cruise Line's new Mardi Gras liner. It will be delivered in 2022 and will be based at Port...
BASTION VAN OUDE GRANDEUR
Vergeet kille designhotels in de Alpen en check in in het historische Jagdschloss in Kühtai, een sneeuwzeker en rustig skidorpje hoog in de bergen van Oostenrijks Tirol. Ook...