We're Obsessed With This Tibi Camera Bag
It's no secret that we see a lot-and I mean A LOT-of bags on a day to day basis. And though I'll always love the designer brands that started my handbag obsession, I've said it a few times lately-more and more, I'm drawn to bags and brands that aren't everywhere and on everyone. A couple of months ago, Tibi invited me to preview the brand's upcoming collection-I've always loved Tibi's clothes and shoes, so I was excited to see their handbags, which creative director Amy Smilovic created along with Paris-based designer Myriam Schaefer. Though Tibi's line of handbags includes a range of styles, two in particular caught my eye: The Garcon Bag and The Bébé Bag. I was immediately drawn to the sleek shape, bold colors and contrasting stripe of Tibi's version of a camera bag. I knew I wanted to see more, and I also knew that I wanted to share a close look at these bags with all of you. We took the Garcon Bag and the Bébé Bag out for a spin at Brooklyn hot spot Freehold .
True to it's name, the Bébé Bag is the...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- The 22 Best PurseForum Bag Reveals of Summer 2018
- Closet Confessionals Vol. IV: The Graphic Designer Not Repeating Her Mom's Compulsive Shopping Mistakes
- OH BOY! Baby Boy Dusil Coming January 2019
- The Best Celebrity Bag Looks of Summer 2018
- Strolling Through Summer With the MCM Patricia Studded Hobo
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of August 10
- This Week, Celebs Walked Red Carpets and Ran Errands with Bags from Prada, Mansur Gavriel and More
- Closet Confessionals Vol III: The Self-Made Small Business Owner Buying Hermès
- In My Opinion, We Should Have More Bags with Brightly Colored Enamel Hardware
- Chain-Strap Flap Bags are the Trend That Just Won't Quit
- Loving Lately: Dior's Diorama Wallet on Chain
- Bright Color Finally Seeps Into the Final Weeks of Summer in These Celeb Bag Picks
- The Chanel Gabrielle Bag Has Proved to Be The Brand's Latest in a Long Line of Celebrity Hits
- Love It or Leave It: The New Valentino Bloomy Bag
- Introducing the Louis Vuitton Time Trunk Bags
- Jennifer Lopez Was All Over NYC Last Week With Two Black Hermès Birkins
- Size Comparison: The Senreve Maestra Bags
- The 15 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of August 3
- This Week in Celebrity Bags, All the Jessicas and Jennifers Convene in NYC with Bags from Hermès, Valentino and Fendi
The headlines of Very International People
What Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas wore on their engagement day
Gemma Ward walking the runway of the fall/winter 2005 J. Mendel
Gemma Ward walking the runway of the fall/winter 2005 J. Mendel show during New York Fashion Week. Revisit her most memorable moment on the runway in the mid-aughts, in...
Blake Lively's New Dark-Blonde Hair Is the Perfect Early-Fall Color
Blake Lively is ready for fall-and she has the hair to match. The 30-year-old actress made a subtle-but-significant change to her hair recently dyeing it a few shades darker...
Celebrity Couples Who Have Talked About Being in Interracial Relationships
The interracial-relationship experience is an interesting one. No matter how alike you think you are with your partner, cultural and societal differences still emerge and test...
In Conversation with Aaron Pierre
MenswearStyle recently sat down with twenty-four year old British actor, Aaron Pierre. It's a crazy world out there for a talented young actor, but from speaking to Aaron, he...
See Sri Lanka from Your Bike Saddle
Active travel specialists Grasshopper Adventures , based in Bangkok, offers family and pioneering tours to destinations in Asia in a variety of lengths. The week-long Sri Lanka...
ICYMI: Madewell x Karen Walker, Face Washes for Oily Skin & Why We Hate the...
Sure, we're all glued to our phones/tablets/laptops/watches that barely tell time, but even the best of us miss out on some important content from time to time. That's why, in...
Why now is the time to explore Papua New Guinea
Travel deep into the heart of Papua New Guinea on a new expedition cruise along the Sepik River, to discover ancient rituals, repentant headhunters, and tribal villages frozen...
...symbolises tying the knot of commitment and good luck
Game for The Portfolio Diet?
Experts give their verdict on this eating plan said to lower cholesterol and heart disease risk