Want to Write for PurseBlog?
So, first, some news: My last day in my decade-plus tenure at PurseBlog is two weeks from today, at which point I'll be moving on to become a staff writer at The Atlantic. I'm very excited for this opportunity that has come my way rather suddenly, but I'm also incredibly sad to be leaving the PurseBlog family, which has come to feel like just that to me-a family.
I'll write a longer note about my personal end in all of this when the time comes, but right now, we've got business to take care of. As you might expect, my departure means that it's time for some new voices and new writers at PurseBlog, and because handbags are an area of specialized knowledge that not all that many writers have, we thought that some of those writers might be among our audience.
If you have writing or editing experience and want to write for us about handbags, whether it's several times a week or just once in a while, we want to hear from you! To be considered, email me at amanda purseblog.com and tell us about why...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- 12 Perfectly Pretty Bags That Will Steal the Show at All Your Holiday Parties
- Dior's Pre-Fall 2019 Bags Rely Heavily on Its Iconic Logo Detailing
- Celebs Hit Afterparties and Surprise Screenings with Bags from Fendi and Prada
- A Look Into The Magical World Of Louis Vuitton Exotics
- Closet Confessionals 20: The Army Wife to a First Sergeant Who Treats Her with Chanel
- Holy Grail Bags
- The Ultimate Holiday Gift for the Louis Vuitton Lover in Your Life
- Celebs Step Out with Fendi, Saint Laurent and Bulgari
- Chloé's Pre-Fall 2019 Bags Capitalize on Successful Elements of Past Bags
- Scouring the Internet for the Best Men's Bags
- Pantone Releases Its 2019 Color of the Year
- Dear Millie: Month 24
- This Week, Celebs Do Their Holiday Shopping with Bags from Gucci and Dior
- Givenchy Just Released a Brand New Bag for Pre-Fall 2019
- Christie's London Live Auction Is Coming Up December 12th
- A Close Look at the Linjer Crossbody Bag
- Get Your First Look at Chanel's Métiers d'Art 2019 Bags Straight From the Runway
- Celebs Do Promo Tours with Bags from Chanel, Mark Cross and Givenchy
- Chanel to Ban Use of Exotic Skins Moving Forward
- Closet Confessional 19: The 28-year-old Designer Who Collects Margiela Bags
The headlines of Very International People
20 Under-$20 Metallic Beauty Products for Your Boldest Holiday Makeup Look
From blinged-out hair accessories to bright red lipstick and velvet shoes for a grand entrance, holiday party season is all about indulging in excess...at least when it comes...
How To Wear The Same Dress To All Your Holiday Parties
The holidays are hectic, that's a given. During all the hustle and bustle, there isn't always time to shop for brand-new outfits to wear to the holiday parties that have taken...
Must Read: Nanushka to Launch Menswear, The Royal Family Unveils Their...
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Friday. Nanushka to launch menswearNanushka, the Budapest-based contemporary label, is gearing up to launch menswear for...
Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Reveal Their First Christmas Card
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have marked more than a few milestones since their fairy-tale nuptials on May 19, from announcing their first pregnancy to a wildly successful...
Chris Pratt Made His Relationship with Katherine Schwarzenegger Instagram...
It's time: Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger are Instagram official. After eight months of dating, the 39-year-old actor confirmed his relationship with Schwarzenegger...
Max Mara Is Reissuing Nancy Pelosi's Viral, Brick-Red Coat
On Tuesday, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer had a meeting at the White House with President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike...
Virgin Galactic reaches the edge of SPACE for the first time in milestone test
The aerospace firm's SpaceShipTwo craft reached a boundary more than 50 miles above Earth on Thursday morning after blasting off on a critical flight test in the Mojave Desert.
Hair Trends for 2019 Are Updated Versions of Throwback Classics
Nostalgia undoubtedly reigned supreme in 2018 and according to the experts, hair trends in 2019 will also mark a continued love affair with the old classics. Fashion and beauty...
Carnival Cruise Line is set to build the first-ever roller coaster at SEA
The attraction, called Bolt: Ultimate Sea Coaster, is set to be built on Carnival Cruise Line's new Mardi Gras liner. It will be delivered in 2022 and will be based at Port...
Win een Fly bed van Velda ter waarde van € 2500
Beantwoord de wedstrijdvragen en maak kans op een Fly bed van Velda ter waarde van € 2500.