Want to Write for PurseBlog?
So, first, some news: My last day in my decade-plus tenure at PurseBlog is two weeks from today, at which point I'll be moving on to become a staff writer at The Atlantic. I'm very excited for this opportunity that has come my way rather suddenly, but I'm also incredibly sad to be leaving the PurseBlog family, which has come to feel like just that to me-a family.
I'll write a longer note about my personal end in all of this when the time comes, but right now, we've got business to take care of. As you might expect, my departure means that it's time for some new voices and new writers at PurseBlog, and because handbags are an area of specialized knowledge that not all that many writers have, we thought that some of those writers might be among our audience.
If you have writing or editing experience and want to write for us about handbags, whether it's several times a week or just once in a while, we want to hear from you! To be considered, email me at amanda purseblog.com and tell us about why...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Celebs Craft Luxe Looks for Fashion Week with Birkins, Dior and Gabriela Hearst
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of February 15
- Love It or Leave It: Louis Vuitton Earbuds
- Burberry Releases Its First-Ever BSeries Handbag Drop
- Big Bags Are My Favorite Bags
- Outfit Yourself This Valentine's Day With Bags From Your Favorite Designers
- NYFW Attendees Flash Trendy Styles from Shrimps, Mansur Gavriel and Loewe
- The Internet Knows My Deepest Handbag Desires
- I Am Afraid to Sell My Bags
- Meet the New Handbag Brand That Took NYFW By Storm
- I'm Loving Loewe Bags Lately
- PurseBlog Asks: What Do You Wish Designers Knew About What You Want in a Bag?
- Mansur Gavriel's Spring 2019 Bags Are Simple But Stunning
- Celebs Step Out with Balenciaga and Bulgari
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of February 9
- Models Carry Gucci, Hermès and Chanel During NYFW Prep
- CC 26: The 26 Year Old with a Very Pragmatic Approach to Handbag Shopping
- Gucci Reigns Supreme As the World's Top Luxury Brand
- Stylish Going-Out Mini Bags
- I Switched My Bag Every Day for One Week
The headlines of Very International People
The world's best horse-riding holidays
We've picked ten of the world's best horse-riding breaks, from Cheshire in the UK to Jamaica.
On board the Alaskan Hurricane Turn Train that passengers can flag down at...
Train journeys tend to start and end at railway stations. But in Alaska they do things a little differently - and run a service called the Hurricane Turn Train, which stops...
Style Statements: Burberry's new bag, Kunal Rawal x Nissan, Ralph Lauren in...
Plant de zon met zomerbollen
Plant zomerbollen in de lente en je tuin baadt het volgende seizoen in een kleurrijk bloementapijt. Met een beetje geluk bloeien de zonnekloppers van juni tot en met oktober...
Your photos: Canada weathers the snows of winter
The sun rises over the St. Lawrence river, casting an apricot glow on the church of Château-Richer, Quebec. It's been a long winter. Ottawa became the coldest capital in the...
Katy Perry engaged to Orlando Bloom: report
Social media posts suggest the singer and actor got engaged on Valentine's Day.
The Best Street Style Looks From New York Fashion Week Fall 2019
New York Fashion Week has officially come to an end! While the Fall 2019 shows are just getting started in London, we're taking the time to highlight our favorite street style...
Must Read: McDonald's Responds to Balenciaga's Fry-Carton-Inspired Shoe...
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Friday. McDonald's responds to Balenciaga's fry-carton-inspired shoeFirst a New York souvenir company came after Balenciaga...
What to do in Bangkok: 16-28 February 2019
Bangkok is forever a city filled with fun things to do and see and amazing places to go and be, and the remainder of this month of love will be no exception. Chinese New Year...
Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom engaged: Full bloom, posts singer on Instagram