Want to Write for PurseBlog?
So, first, some news: My last day in my decade-plus tenure at PurseBlog is two weeks from today, at which point I'll be moving on to become a staff writer at The Atlantic. I'm very excited for this opportunity that has come my way rather suddenly, but I'm also incredibly sad to be leaving the PurseBlog family, which has come to feel like just that to me-a family.
I'll write a longer note about my personal end in all of this when the time comes, but right now, we've got business to take care of. As you might expect, my departure means that it's time for some new voices and new writers at PurseBlog, and because handbags are an area of specialized knowledge that not all that many writers have, we thought that some of those writers might be among our audience.
If you have writing or editing experience and want to write for us about handbags, whether it's several times a week or just once in a while, we want to hear from you! To be considered, email me at amanda purseblog.com and tell us about why...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- See the Best Celeb Bag Picks from Cannes, London and Beyond
- Your First Look at Valentino's Resort 2020 Bags
- It's Here: Your Guide to the Best Memorial Day Weekend 2019 Designer Sales
- If Game of Thrones Characters Wore Designer Bags
- CC 34: This Business Analyst Exclusively Shops Online For Pre-Loved Bags
- The Chanel Strap Trick You Never Knew You Needed
- The 10 Best Bags on Sale at Net-A-Porter Now
- Prada Re-Introduces Its Iconic Bowling Bag for Resort 2020
- Models Flit Around Cannes with Dior, Fendi and Prada
- I Can't Get Enough of Pearl-Studded Bags
- France Seeks to Ban Fashion Brands from Destroying Unsold Goods
- Introducing the Louis Vuitton Trunk Chain Wallet
- Celebs Party with Bags from Balmain, Chanel and Prada
- PurseBlog Asks: When Is It Time to Part with a Bag?
- Metallic Bags Have Me Conflicted
- To Do or Not to Do: Monogramming Your Bags
- Celebs Drum Up Some Hype For New Projects with Bags from Valentino, Balenciaga and More
- The Best Bags of the Pre-Fall 2019 Pre-Orders
- I Just Can't Get Enough of Reese Witherspoon's Style
- CC 33: This Aussie Graphic Designer Has A Few Axes To Grind
The headlines of Very International People
‘Game Of Thrones' May Have Hinted At the Series Finale Way Back In Season 1
The people at HBO have a lot of explaining to do. After that abysmal series finale, we've just learned that Game of Thrones revealed how it would end back in Season 1. We know...
Stay Cool, Calm and Hydrated With These Aloe Vera Products All Summer
I can't help but get genuinely excited at the start of every Memorial Day Weekend and it's not just because I know a 3-day weekend is on the horizon. Time off aside, it usually...
Princess Charlotte to start school in September, joining her brother
The first day of school can be stressful, but Princess Charlotte can rely on her big brother.
US celebrity chef Mario Batali pleads not guilty to indecent assault charge
Mario Batali pleads not guilty to an allegation he forcibly kissed and groped a woman.
ICYMI: Rihanna Debuts Fenty, Meghan Markle-Style Tuxedo Dresses & Top-Rated...
Sure, we're all glued to our phones/tablets/laptops/watches that barely tell time, but even the best of us miss out on some important content from time to time. That's why, in...
TAG Heuer Monaco 1969-1979: 50 years of Monaco and its intertwined history...
The best new hotels in India for travel and pleasure
Wide-eyed on the wild isles: Exploring Scotland's Inner Hebrides
Away from the increasingly busy Isle of Skye, the far reaches of the Inner Hebrides offer a glimpse of a long-forgotten Scotland - of bullish wildlife, crumbling priories and...
How To Keep A Guy Interested And Score A First Date
Finding your ideal man can be hard, but once you do, we share how to keep a guy interested and secure a date. Check out our other article on SMOK Stick V8. You have been...
Rehab After Heart Attack
Heart attacks are an immensely distressing experience. A huge amount of people go through heart attacks at some point, usually later in life, but not always. Men tend to suffer...