Tuesday Shoesday: I'm Obsessed With These $600 Boots But They Hurt My Feet!
My style has changed immensely over the last 3 years, but if you were to ask me to describe my style I would find it hard to do so. I dress way more casual than ever before, but I like to mix in elevated pieces like a statement bootie or a fun bomber. I often pair sneakers with dresses and I love to experiment with layering. My style is more me than ever before and I love how much it has evolved. I won't say that I don't pay attention to trends because, well, of course I do! Not only is it part of my job, but as a lover of fashion from very early on, it's sort of in my DNA. However, I won't wear something just because it's trendy-read: Dad sneakers, no thank you!-and conversely I won't nix something because it's out of season. I wear what I want to wear, and not only is it super freeing, but it brings out my confidence more than ever. I recently decided that I NEEDED-you all know how that goes-a pair of combat boots. I've always really liked the look of them, but until recently I never thought I was really...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Introducing the Louis Vuitton New Wave Camera Bag
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of April 19
- Celebs Endure Blustery Days with Versace, Goyard and FRAME
- The Half-Moon Shaped Bag is Seriously Underrated
- CC 30: This Pragmatic, Self-Proclaimed Nerd Has Great Purchasing Advice to Give
- Can the Chanel Gabrielle Bag Stand the Test of Time?
- Gucci Goes Back In Time With Its Pre-Fall 2019 Campaign
- PurseBlog Asks: Would You Wear a Purse Rain Coat?
- Celebs Not Attending Coachella Carry Chanel, Celine and Jil Sander
- Cosmetics Bags Are My Newest Obsession
- Introducing the Louis Vuitton Mini Dauphine Bag
- I Never Wanted a Gucci Bag Until
- Love It or Leave It: Fringe Bags
- Celebs Exit Restaurants and Hotels in Perpetuity with Bags from Fendi, Dior and Loewe
- Celebs Favor Fendi, Hermès and Chanel This Week
- Louis Vuitton Pushes ‘New Classics' In Its Latest Campaign
- The Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of April 12
- CC 29: This Young NYC Professional Scored His Dream Birkin With His First Job's Salary
- A Look at My New Tina Craig x Nancy Gonzalez Tote
- I Just Can't Get Enough of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's Style
The headlines of Very International People
Kareena Kapoor Khan nails 50 suryanamskars after gym session in new workout...
Earth Day 2019: This year's theme, events, and how to get involved
Monday is the 49th annual Earth Day - but what does that mean, and how can you help? We've got all the answers.
7 Signs Of Low Testosterone In Men
The sexual health of both men and women is not something to be taken lightly. As much as it might seem like a joke when someone complains that they can no longer perform in...
20 best Silk Road experiences - in China, Uzbekistan and beyond
With epic scenery and a history to match, Central Asia's vast ancient trading trail has re-captured travellers interests. Here are the best ways to take in its treasures...
One-pan egg, bacon and tomato scramble recipe
Easy bircher muesli with honey yogurt recipe
Borlotti beans on toast with soft-boiled eggs recipe
Farmers diverse bra campaign a stark contrast to last year's photoshop-fail
Following criticism over photoshop-fail, Farmers join the advertising movement of real and authentic imagery.
All Blacks in attendance to mark New Plymouth Old Boys' 100th year
One of the country's newest All Blacks was in town for the celebration, as was the oldest.
15 stunning snaps that prove East Anglia is a photographer's dream
We take a look inside Justin Minn's new guide, Photographing East Anglia, in which his glorious shots of Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Essex show this area is worth...