Tuesday Shoesday: I'm Obsessed With These $600 Boots But They Hurt My Feet!
My style has changed immensely over the last 3 years, but if you were to ask me to describe my style I would find it hard to do so. I dress way more casual than ever before, but I like to mix in elevated pieces like a statement bootie or a fun bomber. I often pair sneakers with dresses and I love to experiment with layering. My style is more me than ever before and I love how much it has evolved. I won't say that I don't pay attention to trends because, well, of course I do! Not only is it part of my job, but as a lover of fashion from very early on, it's sort of in my DNA. However, I won't wear something just because it's trendy-read: Dad sneakers, no thank you!-and conversely I won't nix something because it's out of season. I wear what I want to wear, and not only is it super freeing, but it brings out my confidence more than ever. I recently decided that I NEEDED-you all know how that goes-a pair of combat boots. I've always really liked the look of them, but until recently I never thought I was really...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Men's Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks Keep the Celeb Bag Game On-Point
- The Fendi Baguette is Back for Spring 2019
- Celebs Flaunt Brand New Bags from Chloé and Valentino
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of January 18
- Celebrating 10 Years of Memories With My Louis Vuitton Speedy
- I Can't Stop Thinking About Buying a Polène Paris Bag
- Closet Confessional 24: The Young Lawyer Who Loves Hermès And Is Finally Able To Fund Her Own Collection
- In the Wake of Phoebe Philo's Departure, One ‘Old Céline' Fan Capitalizes on the Former Creative Director's Exit
- Celebs Make the Rounds with Fendi, Louis Vuitton and Gabriela Hearst
- Neon Green is Suddenly Everywhere
- The Real Purses of Jersey Shore
- Prepare to Say Bon Voyage With These Perfect Travel Companions
- PurseBlog Asks: Would You Ever Split Custody of a Bag With a Friend?
- Louis Vuitton's Pre-Fall 2019 Lookbook Features Brand New Bags Alongside an All-Star Cast
- Celebs Go Oscar Hunting with Bags from Celine and Coach
- What Fits: Linjer Doctor's Bag
- It's Birkins All Around This Week
- Introducing The Chloé C Bag
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of January 11
- Bags That'll Help You Crush Your Professional Goals
The headlines of Very International People
Report: Deciem Founder Brandon Truaxe Has Passed Away
Fashionista has obtained information from a source reporting that Deciem founder Brandon Truaxe, who served as the company's co-CEO until October of 2018, passed away over the...
Dior Couture Turned the Runway Into a Circus Ring for Spring 2019
In the seasons since her official debut as creative director of Dior for Spring 2017, designer Maria Grazia Chiuri has made a repeated and concerted effort to, as her first...
Virgil Abloh's First Ad Campaign for Louis Vuitton Men's Is Here
It was just last summer that Virgil Abloh debuted his first collection for Louis Vuitton on the runway, and on Monday, he unveiled the ad campaign to match. Made up of three...
British Airways to paint Boeing 747 with retro design
The aircraft will be painted in a classic British Overseas Airways Corporation design dating from the 1964-1974 era. It is due to arrive at Heathrow next month.
Balmain's return to couture, Paris Fashion Week Men's highlights, and more...
In the midst of all the hubbub surrounding Paris Fashion Week Men's and Haute Couture, there was an event that caused a shift in the Instagram hierarchy: an egg dethroned Kylie...
Spirit Spotlight: The Mortlach 20 Year Old showcases its beastly flavours
The resurgence of the funeral suit
Men's Fall Winter 19 shows focus on black tailoring at the recently concluded Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks
Empowering silhouettes for women
Shantanu and Nikhil Mehra share their moodboard and vision for Lakmé Fashion Week finale
Dapper buzz: New Store alert
Designer Kunal Rawal gives a sneak peek into his new atelier in the artisanal Kala Ghoda
Measured Mannerism: All our favourites looks from Hermès AW19 Menswear...
Hermes has aced it once again - this time, with one of Paris Fashion Week's strongest runway shows following the grandiose launch of the supercool Arceau L'Heure De La Lune...