This Week, Celebs Walked Red Carpets and Ran Errands with Bags from Prada, Mansur Gavriel and More
Late summer is a weird time for celebrities, and also just for regular people, I guess. Most of them are away doing luxurious things in places other than where they live, which means the bag spotting back home isn't as consistent as it might be. And of the people we can find, they're doing things at the two extremes of stardom: going to enormous, extravagant premieres for blockbuster films or just, ya know, going to get groceries.
That's mostly what the celebs we spotted were doing this week, and you can check out all the bags they carried for those disparate activities below.
The last Posts from "Purse"
- This Week, Celebs Promote New Memoirs and Movies with Bags from Gucci, Alaïa, Prada and More
- Chanel's Fall 2018 Bags are in Boutiques Now, and We Have Pics and Prices
- Introducing: Fendi Mania
- Dear Millie: Months 20, 21, and 22
- The Best Fall 2018 Bags Under $1,500 from 21 Premier Designer Brands
- Gabriela Hearst Has Found a Place for Her Bags on the Arms of a Very Particular Kind of Celebrity
- Louis Vuitton Updates Some of Its Fan-Favorite Bags with New, Colorful Braided Handles for Winter 2018
- Travel in Style With New Dior Monogram Accessories
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of October 12
- The Celebs Favor Fendi Bags This Week
- Check Out the Best National Handbag Day 2018 Instagram Bag Pics!
- We Finally Have Bag Photos from Gucci's Spring 2019 Runway Show
- Closet Confessionals XII: This Bag Lover Appreciates Louis Vuitton Quality and Has a Bone to Pick with Chanel
- Why Handbags are So Important to Me
- The Best Celeb Bag Picks from the Veuve Clicquot Los Angeles Polo Classic 2018 Arrivals
- What Your Favorite Bag Brand Says About You
- Louis Vuitton Had the Most Star-Packed Guest List of the Spring 2019 Fashion Show Season
- The 17 Best Runway Bags of Paris Fashion Week Spring 2019
- Celebrate the 6th Annual National Handbag Day With Us!
- Gucci Collaborates with Globe-Trotter on Functional New Luggage Collection
The headlines of Very International People
Purple Is Hiring A Senior Account Director, Lifestyle In New York, NY
Purple - with offices in London, New York and Los Angeles - are actively seeking a bright, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial Senior Account Director to join its Lifestyle...
Serena Williams Had the Sweetest Reaction to Meghan Markle Wearing Her Blazer
There's no doubt the “Markle Effect” is real. Since Meghan Markle announced her engagement to Prince Harry in November, customers have been shopping her looks non-stop, with...
Britain's best B&Bs named at prestigious eviivo award ceremony
MailOnline was a guest at the prestigious eviivo Awards last night, held at a glittering ceremony in London 's Mayfair, where gongs were handed out to the very best...
Pippa Middleton Had A Baby Boy
James Matthews and Pippa Middleton attend the wedding of Princess Eugenie of York and Jack Brooksbank. Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis have a new playmate...
Pumpkin Spice Makeup Dominated the Elle ‘Women in Hollywood' Red Carpet
Last night, Yara Shadidi, Shonda Rhimes and Lady Gaga were among a handful of women celebrated during Elle's 25th ‘Women in Hollywood' Celebration. In short, these famous...
The world's 50 best bars in 2018 revealed: Dandelyan in London wins
EXCLUSIVE. The World's 50 Best Bars 2018 awards was held on Wednesday in a glittering ceremony at London's iconic Roundhouse venue. Here we reveal the winners and the full top...
The stunning images in new book Masters of Drone Photography by Ammonite Press
These eye-popping images, featured in new book Masters of Drone Photography, take the art of picture-taking to new heights. They were shot at locations including Dubai, Norway...
Hurricane Michael looms large as it barrels towards Florida
Michael was located about 235 miles south of Panama City, Florida at 8pm Tuesday with authorities warning the 'life-threatening' storm could slam ashore early Wednesday.
Norwegian overtakes BA for passenger numbers to NYC
Norwegian carried 1.67 million passengers to or from airports in the New York area in the 12 months to the end of July, compared with the 1.63 million carried by British Airways.
Virgin Galactic will send a rocket to space in 'weeks not months', says...
Sir Richard is in a race with SpaceX founder Elon Musk and Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos to be the first to send paying tourists into space. His firm Virgin Galactic is based in New...