These Two Italian Outlets Are Where Bag Lovers Dreams Come True
Imagine a place where some of the most sought-after designer items, from Prada Galleria tote bags to Givenchy Antigona top-handles, were brand new and heavily discounted. What if we told you it actually exists?
Tucked away on the Tuscan countryside, about an hour outside of Florence, Italy, designer dreams come true inside two nondescript outlet shopping centers: Space and The Mall. Here, luxury brands including Gucci, Bottega Veneta, Valentino, and Saint Laurent operate factory-like stores filled with discounted bags, shoes, clothing, and other small leather goods.
This past April, I took a trip to Florence and made sure to block off a day to visit both locations, which are about half an hour from each other. Located amid emerald-colored rolling hills and small, family-owned wineries, Space and The Mall were hard to miss. Made up of several industrial-looking buildings, the stores were filled with tourists from across the world, from the U.S. and other parts of Europe to Japan, Australia, and South America....
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Introducing the Louis Vuitton New Wave Camera Bag
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of April 19
- Celebs Endure Blustery Days with Versace, Goyard and FRAME
- The Half-Moon Shaped Bag is Seriously Underrated
- CC 30: This Pragmatic, Self-Proclaimed Nerd Has Great Purchasing Advice to Give
- Can the Chanel Gabrielle Bag Stand the Test of Time?
- Gucci Goes Back In Time With Its Pre-Fall 2019 Campaign
- PurseBlog Asks: Would You Wear a Purse Rain Coat?
- Celebs Not Attending Coachella Carry Chanel, Celine and Jil Sander
- Cosmetics Bags Are My Newest Obsession
- Introducing the Louis Vuitton Mini Dauphine Bag
- I Never Wanted a Gucci Bag Until
- Love It or Leave It: Fringe Bags
- Celebs Exit Restaurants and Hotels in Perpetuity with Bags from Fendi, Dior and Loewe
- Celebs Favor Fendi, Hermès and Chanel This Week
- Louis Vuitton Pushes ‘New Classics' In Its Latest Campaign
- The Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of April 12
- CC 29: This Young NYC Professional Scored His Dream Birkin With His First Job's Salary
- A Look at My New Tina Craig x Nancy Gonzalez Tote
- I Just Can't Get Enough of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's Style
The headlines of Very International People
Kareena Kapoor Khan nails 50 suryanamskars after gym session in new workout...
7 Signs Of Low Testosterone In Men
The sexual health of both men and women is not something to be taken lightly. As much as it might seem like a joke when someone complains that they can no longer perform in...
20 best Silk Road experiences - in China, Uzbekistan and beyond
With epic scenery and a history to match, Central Asia's vast ancient trading trail has re-captured travellers interests. Here are the best ways to take in its treasures...
One-pan egg, bacon and tomato scramble recipe
Easy bircher muesli with honey yogurt recipe
Borlotti beans on toast with soft-boiled eggs recipe
Farmers diverse bra campaign a stark contrast to last year's photoshop-fail
Following criticism over photoshop-fail, Farmers join the advertising movement of real and authentic imagery.
All Blacks in attendance to mark New Plymouth Old Boys' 100th year
One of the country's newest All Blacks was in town for the celebration, as was the oldest.
15 stunning snaps that prove East Anglia is a photographer's dream
We take a look inside Justin Minn's new guide, Photographing East Anglia, in which his glorious shots of Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Essex show this area is worth...
Great NZ Food Show to showcase Waikato's finest
Waikato's master chefs will be revealing their secrets at the Great NZ Food Show.