These Suede Bags Deserve a Spot In Your Closet
An observation I've made on tPF over the years is that suede is a polarizing material in the handbag community. There are those who are loyal to suede, and swear it's not as hard to maintain as it seems. Then there are those who refuse to purchase suede items, as they are far too delicate and will get ruined easily. Over the years, I have fallen somewhere in the middle of these two stances. But, in the spirit of the New Year, and despite my reservations, I have decided I am up for the challenge of being a suede handbag owner. I have faced my fear and added a suede bag to my collection! I have admired this material for far too long to never experience it for myself, so I asked Santa at the eleventh hour for a Chloé Faye and he delivered.
Suede is a material that I have always lusted for, but I have been hesitant to incorporate it into my own wardrobe due to its delicate nature. I've always thought that suede looks super luxe, elevated and possesses a cool girl vibe. Despite loving the look of it, it has...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Louis Vuitton's Incredibly Popular Saintogne Bag Now Comes in Monogram Empreinte
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of March 22
- Celebs Opt for Eclectic Picks from Medea, Frame and Hayward Luxury
- I've Got My Eye On a Lavender Bag
- Is Saint Laurent Finally Moving Away From Its Obsession With Logo Hardware?
- A Close Look at Daniel Lee's First Bags for Bottega Veneta
- Celebs Enjoy Ideal Lighting with Bags from Fendi, Louis Vuitton and Saint Laurent
- Love It or Leave It: the Return of the Hobo
- The Iconic Purple Sequin Fendi Baguette is Available For Pre-Order
- A Close Look At The Already Sold Out Louis Vuitton Lipstick Case
- PurseBlog Asks: What's Your “It” Bag?
- The Ten Best Designer Bags Under $1,000, Spring 2019 Edition
- The Many Bags of Jenna Dewan
- Ten Bags That You'll Love for Wedding Season
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of March 15
- Celebs Get Glam with Bags from Valentino, Balenciaga and Edie Parker
- Celebrity Purse Lines: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- These Green Bags Will Have You Feeling Lucky on St Patrick's Day
- Why I'll Never Let Someone Buy a Bag for Me
- Louis Vuitton's Wildly Popular NéoNoé Now Comes in a Mini Version
The headlines of Very International People
An Inspector Calls. A review of Dormy House in the Cotswolds
The Inspector checked into Dormy House near Broadway in the northern reaches of the Cotswolds. The best part of his stay, he writes, was leaving the hotel for a long, bracing...
What people really think about sibling names that start with the same letter
No-one wants to look like they're trying to be the next Kardshians/Jenners.
5 ways to style up the classic denim jacket
Gallery: Miu Miu's Spring/Summer 2019 launch party
Korean star Krystal Jung , Hong Kong style icon Hilary Tsui , Angela Yuen , Karena Ng , Hilary Fan , Ashley Lam , Elly Lam and many more were spotted at Miu Miu 's celebration...
Women, it's time to stop being scared of a haircut
OPINION: All women have a fantasy hairdo but most are too afraid to try it. And that's a shame.
At 111, Henry Tseng was proof that exercise can lead to long life
"The older you are, the more you need exercise," said Henry Tseng who was the oldest man in the US.
Emporio Armani's Logomania: Arjun Kapoor's rules of style and new SS19 capsule
As we officially break into Spring-Summer 2019, the indulgence of all matters sartorial shuffle-up to accomodate lightweight clothing that are all about comfort. And as a...
Best Dressed: From Alia to Deepika, stars who stole the show at Filmfare...
The 64th annual Filmfare Awards were held on Sunday in Mumbai and were packed with some of the biggest names from Bollywood. The award ceremony not only celebrates the best...
These 6 boutique hotels in Ipoh are your reasons to stay longer in limestone...
Ipoh is a wonderful travel destination worthy of at least a night's stay. For too long, people have been making Ipoh a stop along the way and not a destination on its own. Now...
We taste test peanut butter flavoured Marmite
Marmite is releasing a new peanut butter flavour in the UK - we made our own.