These Suede Bags Deserve a Spot In Your Closet
An observation I've made on tPF over the years is that suede is a polarizing material in the handbag community. There are those who are loyal to suede, and swear it's not as hard to maintain as it seems. Then there are those who refuse to purchase suede items, as they are far too delicate and will get ruined easily. Over the years, I have fallen somewhere in the middle of these two stances. But, in the spirit of the New Year, and despite my reservations, I have decided I am up for the challenge of being a suede handbag owner. I have faced my fear and added a suede bag to my collection! I have admired this material for far too long to never experience it for myself, so I asked Santa at the eleventh hour for a Chloé Faye and he delivered.
Suede is a material that I have always lusted for, but I have been hesitant to incorporate it into my own wardrobe due to its delicate nature. I've always thought that suede looks super luxe, elevated and possesses a cool girl vibe. Despite loving the look of it, it has...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- The Fendi Baguette is Back for Spring 2019
- Celebs Flaunt Brand New Bags from Chloé and Valentino
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of January 18
- Celebrating 10 Years of Memories With My Louis Vuitton Speedy
- I Can't Stop Thinking About Buying a Polène Paris Bag
- Closet Confessional 24: The Young Lawyer Who Loves Hermès And Is Finally Able To Fund Her Own Collection
- In the Wake of Phoebe Philo's Departure, One ‘Old Céline' Fan Capitalizes on the Former Creative Director's Exit
- Celebs Make the Rounds with Fendi, Louis Vuitton and Gabriela Hearst
- Neon Green is Suddenly Everywhere
- The Real Purses of Jersey Shore
- Prepare to Say Bon Voyage With These Perfect Travel Companions
- PurseBlog Asks: Would You Ever Split Custody of a Bag With a Friend?
- Louis Vuitton's Pre-Fall 2019 Lookbook Features Brand New Bags Alongside an All-Star Cast
- Celebs Go Oscar Hunting with Bags from Celine and Coach
- What Fits: Linjer Doctor's Bag
- It's Birkins All Around This Week
- Introducing The Chloé C Bag
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of January 11
- Bags That'll Help You Crush Your Professional Goals
- Closet Confessional 23: The Pragmatic Burberry and Louis Vuitton Lover
The headlines of Very International People
British Airways to paint Boeing 747 with retro design
The aircraft will be painted in a classic British Overseas Airways Corporation design dating from the 1964-1974 era. It is due to arrive at Heathrow next month.
Virgil Abloh's First Ad Campaign for Louis Vuitton Men's Is Here
It was just last summer that Virgil Abloh debuted his first collection for Louis Vuitton on the runway, and on Monday, he unveiled the ad campaign to match. Made up of three...
Balmain's return to couture, Paris Fashion Week Men's highlights, and more...
In the midst of all the hubbub surrounding Paris Fashion Week Men's and Haute Couture, there was an event that caused a shift in the Instagram hierarchy: an egg dethroned Kylie...
Report: Deciem Founder Brandon Truaxe Has Passed Away
Fashionista has obtained information from a source reporting that Deciem founder Brandon Truaxe, who served as the company's co-CEO until October of 2018, passed away over the...
The luxurious wellness holidays to help you be your best self
Australians are seeking more relaxing holiday locations and wanting to better themselves after the new year - and these holiday spots are perfect for that.
Alien life could exist on frozen and rocky 'super-Earth' just six...
Barnard b is a recently discovered Super-Earth planet orbiting Barnard's Star, Villanova University researchers revealed their find at the American Astronomy Society in Seattle.
The darling puffins of May! Exploring one of the largest UK seabird colonies...
Janey Swanson took a trip with the Scottish Seabird centre to learn about their conservation work on the Isle of May. She enjoyed a guided tour of the small island and...
Dior Couture Turned the Runway Into a Circus Ring for Spring 2019
In the seasons since her official debut as creative director of Dior for Spring 2017, designer Maria Grazia Chiuri has made a repeated and concerted effort to, as her first...
Holiday hero: Discovering Rome's best food tours
Here The Mail on Sunday's Neil Simpson explores the Italian capital's food tours, from sampling local bites on a Vespa to a wine-fueled trip around the city's culinary hotspots.
Plunge into the unique world of Finnish winter sports
Ice-lake swimming sound like madness? Tom Chesshyre gave it a go during his trip to the Finnish resort of Salla, within the Arctic Circle in Lapland.