The Newest Must-Have is the Gucci Ophidia Mini Round GG Shoulder Bag
The world Alessandro Michele has created at Gucci continues to rule conversations in the fashion world, and especially the accessoriees world, and rightfully so. He has a way to infuse inspiration from significant places, like taking a look back through the archives and nodding to fellow designers both young and old, that can only be described as so Gucci. In fact, Gucci has such a strong and recognizable presence that we as bag lovers can spot a Gucci bag and accessory from afar.
And when it comes to the word handbag , we all have a specific look in mind too: square or rectangular, and large enough to hold everyday essentials. But we know that isn't always the case, and one shape of handbag that is underused-but when done right, makes an impactful statement-is the round bag.
Fresh for Cruise '19, Gucci introduced a new Ophidia bag, the Gucci Ophidia Mini Round GG Shoulder Bag , in two iterations: beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas and black suede. Though mini, this bag fits essentials and does so in a striking...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- The Coolest Clear Bags You Never Knew You Needed
- Fashion Icon and Renowned Designer Karl Lagerfeld Has Passed Away
- Currently Coveting: the Louis Vuitton Egg Bag
- Dear Vaughn: Month One
- Celebs Craft Luxe Looks for Fashion Week with Birkins, Dior and Gabriela Hearst
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of February 15
- Love It or Leave It: Louis Vuitton Earbuds
- Burberry Releases Its First-Ever BSeries Handbag Drop
- Big Bags Are My Favorite Bags
- Outfit Yourself This Valentine's Day With Bags From Your Favorite Designers
- NYFW Attendees Flash Trendy Styles from Shrimps, Mansur Gavriel and Loewe
- The Internet Knows My Deepest Handbag Desires
- I Am Afraid to Sell My Bags
- Meet the New Handbag Brand That Took NYFW By Storm
- I'm Loving Loewe Bags Lately
- PurseBlog Asks: What Do You Wish Designers Knew About What You Want in a Bag?
- Mansur Gavriel's Spring 2019 Bags Are Simple But Stunning
- Celebs Step Out with Balenciaga and Bulgari
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of February 9
- Models Carry Gucci, Hermès and Chanel During NYFW Prep
The headlines of Very International People
Karl Lagerfeld, enigmatic Chanel designer, dies at 85
Couturier Karl Lagerfeld - known for his trademark look as well as his iconic designs - has died at the age of 85.
Burberry criticised for glamorising suicide with 'noose' hoodie: 'Suicide is...
Fashion house apologises after model calls them out over a style that evoked lynchings and suicide.
Karl Lagerfeld, Chanel designer, dead at 85
Haute-couture designer Karl Lagerfeld has died at the age of 85, French media reports.
NO MATTER IS HIRING INTERNS & FREELANCERS IN NYC
NO MATTER is a New York based creative agency specializing in content marketing for fashion, beauty, wellness, and hospitality brands. We are looking for amazing freelancers...
New Zealand designer Alicia Kana needs someone to hand-deliver designs for...
A New Zealand designer seeks a trustworthy person to hand-deliver her designs to a courier in the UK.
Paul Wilmot Communications Is Hiring A Senior Account Executive, Beauty In...
Paul Wilmot Communications was established in 1997 in New York City. Over the course of the last 20 years, the agency has produced a significant public relations track record...
The 24 Best Beauty Street Style Looks From London Fashion Week
The Fall 2019 London Fashion Week shows have come and gone, but before we turn our attention over to Milan's runways, let's take a moment to appreciate the street style from...
Burberry ‘Deeply Sorry' For Sending Model Wearing Noose Down Runway
The design house said it was going for a nautical theme, but admits it "made a mistake."
CultureEDIT Is Seeking A Marketing And E-Commerce Intern In West Hollywood, CA
Marketing and e-commerce Intern cultureEDIT offers specialized services to artists and brands that guide them through the creative and marketing processes involved in the...
Everything You Need to Know About Glossier's Newest Multitasker
Cloud Paint has always been my favorite Glossier product. On the rare occasion that I do wear makeup, blush is often the last thing on my mind. But when I actually remember to...