The Makers of Toy Purse ‘Pooey Puitton' Sue LVMH
Just in case you needed a good chuckle on this Monday we're about to introduce you to ‘Pooey Puitton,' a children's toy which pokes fun at Louis Vuitton. Pooey Puitton popped up in the news last week when its creator, MGA Entertainment Inc-a company that makes popular children's toys such as Bratz dolls-sued luxury conglomerate LVMH.
According to Business of Fashion MGA Entertainment has taken precautionary measures by filing a complaint against LVMH in order to prevent the company from taking legal measures against them which would in turn disrupt its sales.
Unfamiliar with what Pooey Puitton is exactly? Pooey Puitton is part of MGA Entertainment's line of Poopsie Slim Surprise toys. It's a giant poop-emoji shaped purse that's filled with over 30 different surprises to make magical unicorn poop, according to the brand's Instagram .
The poop emoji has amassed notoriety among kids these days, often spotted in suburban malls on everything from pillows and t-shirts to hair bows and leggings. This time however,...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Louis Vuitton's Incredibly Popular Saintogne Bag Now Comes in Monogram Empreinte
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of March 22
- Celebs Opt for Eclectic Picks from Medea, Frame and Hayward Luxury
- I've Got My Eye On a Lavender Bag
- Is Saint Laurent Finally Moving Away From Its Obsession With Logo Hardware?
- A Close Look at Daniel Lee's First Bags for Bottega Veneta
- Celebs Enjoy Ideal Lighting with Bags from Fendi, Louis Vuitton and Saint Laurent
- Love It or Leave It: the Return of the Hobo
- The Iconic Purple Sequin Fendi Baguette is Available For Pre-Order
- A Close Look At The Already Sold Out Louis Vuitton Lipstick Case
- PurseBlog Asks: What's Your “It” Bag?
- The Ten Best Designer Bags Under $1,000, Spring 2019 Edition
- The Many Bags of Jenna Dewan
- Ten Bags That You'll Love for Wedding Season
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of March 15
- Celebs Get Glam with Bags from Valentino, Balenciaga and Edie Parker
- Celebrity Purse Lines: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- These Green Bags Will Have You Feeling Lucky on St Patrick's Day
- Why I'll Never Let Someone Buy a Bag for Me
- Louis Vuitton's Wildly Popular NéoNoé Now Comes in a Mini Version
The headlines of Very International People
Network USA Is Hiring A Digital Media Specialist In New York, NY
Network USA is seeking a Digital Media Specialist candidate to fill immediately. This is a full-time position with an offered yearly salary and benefits. Benefits include...
Clashing Prints Were a Street Style Hit at Tokyo Fashion Week
The Fall 2019 shows might have wrapped in New York, London, Milan and Paris, but Fashion Month is still going strong across the globe - specifically in Tokyo, where the...
Vietnam Cambodia Sightseeing Tours: The best selection for your holiday
Vietnam - Cambodia , the two neighbouring countries with two different natural and cultural features, has recently become a place for tourists' discovering and travelling...
March 25-31, 2019
SportsTravel is proud to partner with the U.S. Olympic Committee to provide this update on Team USA events taking place this week. Below are upcoming events and information on...
Dog owners happy to pay $600 to kit out pets for a tramp
Socks, tick. Boots, tick. Pack, tick. Rain jacket, tick. The modern Kiwi dog is now ready to go bush.
Raw vegan YouTuber apologises after getting caught eating fish
The raw vegan influencer was seen eating meat in another vlogger's video - and her fans weren't impressed.
Kris Jenner Shared a Makeup-Free Selfie & It Definitely Has Instagram Talking
In a refreshing turn of events, Kris Jenner just shared a photo without makeup. While her daughters are facing all kinds of Photoshop rumors and over-editing complaints...
The Rise of Sustainable Mens Clothing
Sustainable clothing is becoming more and more popular in every sector of the fashion industry. According to Sewport CEO Boris Read the full blog post at Menswear Style here...
Factory PR Is Seeking Spring '19 Fashion VIP Interns In Los Angeles
ABOUT FACTORY PR Factory PR is a preeminent communications agency that sits at the nexus of style and technology innovation. Known for our expertise in launching and...
All of the Costume Clues to Spot in Jordan Peele's Terrifying Film 'Us'
In case the terrifying, nightmare-inducing trailers haven't already driven the message home, Jordan Peele has officially confirmed it: "Us" is, in fact, a horror movie. The...