The Makers of Toy Purse ‘Pooey Puitton' Sue LVMH
Just in case you needed a good chuckle on this Monday we're about to introduce you to ‘Pooey Puitton,' a children's toy which pokes fun at Louis Vuitton. Pooey Puitton popped up in the news last week when its creator, MGA Entertainment Inc-a company that makes popular children's toys such as Bratz dolls-sued luxury conglomerate LVMH.
According to Business of Fashion MGA Entertainment has taken precautionary measures by filing a complaint against LVMH in order to prevent the company from taking legal measures against them which would in turn disrupt its sales.
Unfamiliar with what Pooey Puitton is exactly? Pooey Puitton is part of MGA Entertainment's line of Poopsie Slim Surprise toys. It's a giant poop-emoji shaped purse that's filled with over 30 different surprises to make magical unicorn poop, according to the brand's Instagram .
The poop emoji has amassed notoriety among kids these days, often spotted in suburban malls on everything from pillows and t-shirts to hair bows and leggings. This time however,...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of June 14
- Celebs Make Faces with Bags from Chanel, Judith Leiber and Frame
- Love It or Leave It: The Louis Vuitton Grenelle PM
- The 10 Best Weekender Bags for Summer 2019
- All the Bags From Chloé's First Ever Resort Runway Show
- I'm Late to the Phoebe Philo Party.But I'm Here Now!
- Celebs Try to Dodge the Paps with Hermès, Off-White and Saint Laurent
- Can the Hermès Kelly Surpass the Birkin in Popularity?
- We Searched High and Low for the Very Best Looks for Less
- Would You Splurge on a Lesser Known Bag Brand?
- Celebs Contemplate Sudden Career Changes with Bags from Chanel and Dior
- Make a Statement This Summer With These Elevated Bags
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of June 7
- Introducing Artycapucines By Louis Vuitton
- CC 35: A CFO and Her $140,000 Hermès Collection
- Celebs Flaunt Their Fendi, Burberry and Hermès
- Chanel's Ancient Egypt-Inspired Métiers d'Art 2019 Bags Are Now in Boutiques
- The Clash of the “C” Bags.Chloé vs. Céline
- Celebs Swarm the Veuve Cliquot Polo Classic with Bags from Jacquemus, Parisa Wang and Mehry Mu
- Your First Look at Gucci's Resort 2020 Bags
The headlines of Very International People
7 Must-Have Summer 2019 Aftershaves for Men
Gentlemen, we spend so much time deciding on our summer wardrobe but it's time we paid attention to the fragrances to Read the full blog post at Menswear Style here Article by...
Highlights from Milan Fashion Week Men's SS20: Ermenegildo Zegna, Versace...
After its regular showcases at Milan Fashion Week in past seasons, Prada headed East for its Spring/Summer 2020 fashion show - lighting Shanghai's East Bund up with an...
Meghan And Prince Harry Gave Us The Sweetest Photo Of Baby Archie For...
Father's Day got off to an adorable start this morning as Prince Harry and Meghan Markle gave their fans a special treat-their first new glimpse of one-month-old Archie...
Harry and Meghan share Father's Day photo of baby Archie
Prince Harry and Meghan have released a photo of Archie to mark Father's Day.
Football fan's fury at the squalid condition of his Liverpool Booking.com...
David Anderson, 50, from Leicester, used Booking.com to rent the two-bedroom flat in Albert Dock River View Apartments for a one-night stay with his partner and their daughter.
4 easy fixes for phosphorus loss
When you fix the conditions that cause phosphorus loss, you get some tasty benefits. Words: Emma Buchanan, farm advisor You never think you'll fall victim to blatant clickbait...
Meet the Gisborne farmer who gave up a new kitchen for her 1974 El Camino ute
Backcountry Gisborne is full of surprises. Here's an unexpected sight sweeping around a corner right now. Words: Ann Warnock Photos: Brennan Thomas In the Gisborne hinterland...
Produce from urban micro farms makes 200 meals per day for kids in need
A community that not only grows its food - but also shares it around - is incredibly powerful, says this Wellington altruist. Words: Mikaela Wilkes Every day, volunteers...
Best Chile trips: 9 wild adventures from Atacama to Patagonia
Whether you want to trek through the Atacama Desert, take in the sights of Patagonia or revel in Santiago's thriving foodie scene, these trips will show you every side of Chile...
7 of the best things to do in Honduras
Ancient Mayan ruins, beautiful Caribbean islands and a vibrant mix of cultures, Honduras has it all. Largely off the tourist trail, you can experience the best of Central...