The Look For Less: Ten Bags With a Premier Style On a Budget
Last week I was browsing the Chloé site, innocently of course, when I spontaneously decided to check out the See by Chloé handbag selection. I have never shopped See by Chloé before, but was instantly smitten with a few of the designs and was struck by how similar the bags are to the Chloé mainline. I just bought a Faye bag in December and wished I had browsed the See by Chloé section before pulling the trigger on my Faye. I wouldn't say I had buyer's remorse over my Faye , but it was a good reminder that I could have gotten a similar style for a lot less money. This got me thinking about just how much I appreciate contemporary lines for providing shoppers with trendy, stylish options at a more budget conscious price point. With the fashion trickle effect, contemporary brands often reinterpret styles created by premier designers that are out of reach for the general consumer and make it more accessible to the masses, aka me!
As a bag lover, I have developed the mentality that it's always...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- The Iconic Purple Sequin Fendi Baguette is Available For Pre-Order
- A Close Look At The Already Sold Out Louis Vuitton Lipstick Case
- PurseBlog Asks: What's Your “It” Bag?
- The Ten Best Designer Bags Under $1,000, Spring 2019 Edition
- The Many Bags of Jenna Dewan
- Ten Bags That You'll Love for Wedding Season
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of March 15
- Celebs Get Glam with Bags from Valentino, Balenciaga and Edie Parker
- Celebrity Purse Lines: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- These Green Bags Will Have You Feeling Lucky on St Patrick's Day
- Why I'll Never Let Someone Buy a Bag for Me
- Louis Vuitton's Wildly Popular NéoNoé Now Comes in a Mini Version
- Celebs Make Their Rounds with Givenchy, Gucci and Celine
- 10 Bags That Give You the Look for Less
- I Would Totally Twin with Millie with This Shoe and Bag Combo
- See Every Bag from the Hermès Fall 2019 Runway Show
- The 20 Best Bags of the Fall 2019 Runway Shows
- Everyone Needs a Classic and Chic LBB
- Celebs Slink Around with Bags from Hermes, Stella McCartney, Others
- 10 Things My Spring Wardrobe is Craving
The headlines of Very International People
Courting New Spaces
U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis will host the Men's Final Four, its first time hosting any round of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. In November, the stadium hosted a...
You Won't Recognize Chrissy Teigen With This '80s-Style Hair
It's hard to keep up with all of Chrissy Teigen's power moves, whether it be a brilliant clap back to internet trolls or a stunning red carpet look. But this week, she managed...
Tom Ford Elected the New CFDA Chairman
The Council of Fashion Designers of America has officially elected Tom Ford to be its chairman, effective January 1, 2020. Ford is the 11th designer to hold the position...
Steph Basically Had to Buy These Hair Clips After Looking at Fall Street...
As I combed the many, many street style photos from outside the Fall 2019 shows a few weeks ago to find memorable beauty looks to showcase in our street style galleries, one...
Illesteva Is Hiring A Store Manager In Newbury, Boston
Illesteva is a boutique eyewear brand founded in response to a need for classic eyewear with a downtown New York aesthetic. We are seeking a proactive Store Manager to manage...
Yes, Tokyo Fashion Week Is a Thing, and There Have Been Some Wild Runway Looks
Just when we all thought we'd seen the last fall/winter runway, Japan said, “ Psych! ” In case you weren't aware , Tokyo Fashion Week 2019 is happening right now, and I have to...
6 Car Mods That Will Turn Heads
The car modification market is expanding day by day. Thanks to movies like The Fast and the Furious and TV shows like Read the full blog post at Menswear Style here Article by...
EBERJEY is hiring STORE MANAGER and KEYHOLDERS in NYC
Eberjey, well-known for its soft fabrics and pretty laces, is a lifestyle brand selling intimate apparel, loungewear, resort wear, and swimwear. Position: Store ManagerThe...
Victoria's Secret Swim Is Back, But Only For People Under A Certain Size
The relaunched line features new patterns and old beauty standards.
The world's cleanest airlines revealed: Japan's ANA is No1
In a survey, passengers rated the standards and quality of the cleanliness on board aircraft in several different areas. Seven airlines that made the top ten cleanest were all...