The Celebs Favor Fendi Bags This Week
The Fashion Weeks are over, and celebs have returned to doing their usual thing. But if you missed the bags that graced Fendi's Spring 2019 runway , now's a great time to take an in-depth look. I suspect we'll be seeing many of those bags on celeb arms in the very near future. Fendi bags made a strong showing last week, as they have overall so far this season .Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Celebs Take Prada and Fendi to Men's Fashion Weeks in Milan and Paris
- Dear Vaughn: Month Three, Four and Five
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of June 21
- CC 36: This Young NYC Music Director's Thrifty Approach To A Big Bag Collection
- Should I Impulse Buy the Fendi Pearl Bag?
- 15 Tropical and Fun Bags for Your Next Summer Getaway
- Both Classic and Modern, Introducing the Prada Tessuto Chain Bag
- Celebs Showcase Guccis and Saint Laurents Old and New
- All the Bags from the Fendi Mens Spring 2020 Show
- I've Got the Itch to Buy a Brand New Bag
- The 10 Most Expensive Bags for Sale Online Right Now
- 12 Straps to Breathe New Life Into Your Bags
- Celebs Favor Compact Crossbodys and Totes from Dior, Gucci and Medea Prime
- Can Handbags Ever Truly Be An Investment?
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of June 14
- Celebs Make Faces with Bags from Chanel, Judith Leiber and Frame
- Love It or Leave It: The Louis Vuitton Grenelle PM
- The 10 Best Weekender Bags for Summer 2019
- All the Bags From Chloé's First Ever Resort Runway Show
- I'm Late to the Phoebe Philo Party.But I'm Here Now!
The headlines of Very International People
29 delicious New Zealand products that should be on every foodie's radar
NZ Life & Leisure is proud to celebrate the people who create beautiful food. Here's a list of some fantastic New Zealand artisan food producers you should be adding to your...
Live: The Block NZ guest bedroom room reveals
Who'll impress the judges enough to take out the first room reveal win and have their pick of apartments?
Marathon has been called the boating and family destination of the Keys! Just about 50 miles to the north of Key West , Marathon, Florida is home to dreamy beaches and resorts...
Review: It's the world on your plate, at Delhi's new Andrea's Bar and Brasserie
When an Italian-Sikh husband and an Indian-Irish-Maltese wife are restaurateurs, it's only natural that a global cuisine restaurant is in the making. Andrea Pauro recently...
New Eats: Sink your spoon into these new ramen bowls around town
If you're a regular reader of this column, we assume you, like us, are lovers of all types of soup noodles, be it pho or laksa, Taiwanese beef noodles or Japanese ramen. The...
Bulgari's Cinemagia collection features jewellery that takes as much as 800...
Priyanka Chopra is style goddess at Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner wedding...
Pregnant Amy Jackson at 26 weeks chooses gym over food cravings. See pic
The trendiest bars in London to check out
So much can be said about London's bar culture. Last year, the city alone made three out of the top five in the World's 50 Best Bars list, with the innovative Dandelyan coming...
Hemant Sagar on his label Ayurganic which fuses fashion and Ayurveda