The Best Vegan Bags For F/W 2018
I am not a vegan. All the same, I have heard enough from people who are vegan to understand that the diet is a virtuous calling that will help save animals, humans, and, along the way, the planet. And, perhaps all the vegan subterfuge has been working on me, because I have recently found myself feverishly researching vegan bags.
I have not given up on leather forever. And sometimes I find myself gazing lovingly at my dog and thinking about how his time on this earth is fleeting, and by proxy, mortality as a whole, and, by proxy of that, the fact that your leather crossbody was once real flesh on a living animal. If so, it can be nice to have a vegan alternative.
Whatever the case may be, there are a lot of great cruelty-free bags out there, and you certainly don't have to be constantly contemplating your own mortality to enjoy them. Check out the best vegan bags for fall below!
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Did Pharrell Williams Just Give Us a Sneak Peak at His Capsule Collection With Chanel?
- PurseBlog Asks: To Buy a Classic Chanel Flap Bag
- I Am So Obsessed With Tory Burch Right Now
- Men's Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks Keep the Celeb Bag Game On-Point
- The Fendi Baguette is Back for Spring 2019
- Celebs Flaunt Brand New Bags from Chloé and Valentino
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of January 18
- Celebrating 10 Years of Memories With My Louis Vuitton Speedy
- I Can't Stop Thinking About Buying a Polène Paris Bag
- Closet Confessional 24: The Young Lawyer Who Loves Hermès And Is Finally Able To Fund Her Own Collection
- In the Wake of Phoebe Philo's Departure, One ‘Old Céline' Fan Capitalizes on the Former Creative Director's Exit
- Celebs Make the Rounds with Fendi, Louis Vuitton and Gabriela Hearst
- Neon Green is Suddenly Everywhere
- The Real Purses of Jersey Shore
- Prepare to Say Bon Voyage With These Perfect Travel Companions
- PurseBlog Asks: Would You Ever Split Custody of a Bag With a Friend?
- Louis Vuitton's Pre-Fall 2019 Lookbook Features Brand New Bags Alongside an All-Star Cast
- Celebs Go Oscar Hunting with Bags from Celine and Coach
- What Fits: Linjer Doctor's Bag
- It's Birkins All Around This Week
The headlines of Very International People
TripAdvisor reveals the best hotels and B&Bs in the world in its 2019...
TripAdvisor has been handing out its annual global awards in the categories top hotels, best bargain hotels, best B&Bs, best for service, best for luxury, top small hotels and...
Marie Kondo's Drastic Bathroom Organization Strategy
Marie Kondo's method of organization - as evidenced in her best seller, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, and her new Netflix show, Tidying Up With Marie Kondo , is to...
See All the Standout Celebrity Looks From the Chanel Couture Spring 2019...
Chanel held its Spring 2019 Couture show in Paris on Tuesday morning, making a splash with a poolside setting that was especially appealing, given that many of us are currently...
Founder of Deciem Skin Care Company Dies At 40
Admirers of his brands, which include The Ordinary, came out on social media to share their condolence.
Lexyrose Boiardo Is Seeking Fashion Interns In New York, NY
Fashion Stylist and Creative Brand Consultant Lexyrose Boiardo, is looking for 2 Fashion Interns to come on board. 1 will be our designated Social Media Intern and 1 will be...
School House Is Hiring A Creative Producer In New York, NY
JOB TITLE: Creative Producer LOCATION: New York, New York LEVEL: Mid CONTRACT: Full-Time ABOUT SCHOOL HOUSE School House is a New York based creative agency experienced in...
Colourpop Wants Its First-Ever Mascara to Be Your New BFF
Only a few weeks into the New Year and ColourPop has been brightening up this cold winter season with a slew of new drops that fit perfectly into our makeup routines and don't...
New Zealand Travel Guide: A 1-week road trip itinerary across the South Island
Majestic, awe-inspiring vistas, world-class lodges, exceedingly fresh produce, excellent wine and that laid-back Kiwi hospitality - all reasons to pay the famed islands of New...
Toss up these yushengs for the upcoming Lunar New Year
Whether you like eating yu sheng, or not, there's something about the tossing and shouting auspicious greetings that adds to the festive spirit of Lunar New Year. It's a...
Jetstar passenger's fury after being served $9 egg and lettuce sandwich that...
Howard Priestley wasn't expecting great things when he purchased a sandwich on a flight from Bali to Perth last year, but what he found was even worse than expected.