The Best Bags of NYFW Spring 2019, As Seen on Instagram
Every year it feels like the relaxing, easy-breezy days of summer pass by in the blink of an eye, and suddenly the hustle and bustle of fall is upon us. With it comes cooler temps, my favorite season for fashion, and, of course, New York Fashion Week. There's very little downtime after Labor Day Weekend in the fashion world, and it's basically like flipping the calendar into fashion madness, especially when you live in the city! Traffic is insane, and every blogger, celeb, and fashionista are in town. While writing this post, I've seen endless NYWF attendees in the lobby of this hotel, from the blogger I spotted creating a flat lay with her Chanel Gabrielle Backpack, to the truly stunning Marianna Hewitt, who waltzed by me while I was writing. If you don't have the opportunity to people watch in person as I do, then your next best bet is Instagram, where there's seemingly endless bagspiration to scroll through.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- The Streetwear Craze Continues With Burberry's Fall 2019 Runway Bags
- PurseBlog Asks: Would You Wear Multiple Designer Items at the Same Time?
- Fashion Week Movers & Shakers Flaunt Their Bags
- The Coolest Clear Bags You Never Knew You Needed
- Fashion Icon and Renowned Designer Karl Lagerfeld Has Passed Away
- Currently Coveting: the Louis Vuitton Egg Bag
- Dear Vaughn: Month One
- Celebs Craft Luxe Looks for Fashion Week with Birkins, Dior and Gabriela Hearst
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of February 15
- Love It or Leave It: Louis Vuitton Earbuds
- Burberry Releases Its First-Ever BSeries Handbag Drop
- Big Bags Are My Favorite Bags
- Outfit Yourself This Valentine's Day With Bags From Your Favorite Designers
- NYFW Attendees Flash Trendy Styles from Shrimps, Mansur Gavriel and Loewe
- The Internet Knows My Deepest Handbag Desires
- I Am Afraid to Sell My Bags
- Meet the New Handbag Brand That Took NYFW By Storm
- I'm Loving Loewe Bags Lately
- PurseBlog Asks: What Do You Wish Designers Knew About What You Want in a Bag?
- Mansur Gavriel's Spring 2019 Bags Are Simple But Stunning
The headlines of Very International People
Inside the costs of Meghan Markle's Manhattan baby shower
Travel for the five day party event alone is estimated to have cost US$250,000.
Review: the new 80/20 now pays 100/100 homage to Thai ingredients
After closing for renovation in August last year, 80/20 has daringly made a comeback with a new look while still espousing the same goal: to bring traditional Thai charm to...
Duchess enjoys glamorous baby shower thrown by celebrity friends
Amal Clooney and Serena Williams joined Meghan Markle in New York for her baby shower.
Jameela Jamil slams tributes to 'fat-phobic misogynist' Karl Lagerfeld
"Talented for sure, but not the best person," says Jameela Jamil, after tributes pour in for the late designer.
Review: Deluxe Deluxe at the Hamilton Gardens Arts Festival
Deluxe Deluxe is an evening of opulent oddities that holds true the phrase "seeing is believing".
Be in to win a complete 7 volume set of the vegetarian Revive Cafe...
Be in to win a complete 7 volume set of the vegetarian Revive Cafe cookbooks, valued at $210 Revive Café's first vegetarian cookbook was so popular, café owner and author...
Auckland secondary school accused of rape culture for telling female...
''It's just sending a really bad message," says a parent with a student at the Auckland secondary school.
What's On: The Audience presented by Auckland Theatre Company
ASB season of The Audience by Peter Morgan, presented by Auckland Theatre Company, 8 - 23 May ASB Waterfront Theatre, Auckland. Deep inside Buckingham Palace, Queen Elizabeth...
Bella Hadid Is a Damn Dream Girl in This Red Versace Dress
By now, we have established that Team Fashionista is pretty much ride-or-die for Bella Hadid 4 LYFE. (Don't tell our moms, but we're thinking of getting that as matching...
RK PR Is Hiring A PR Senior Account Executive In New York, NY
RK PR is looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial and well-connected Senior Account Executive to join our growing company. RK PR employees are self-starters who have a desire to...