The Best Bags of NYFW Spring 2019, As Seen on Instagram
Every year it feels like the relaxing, easy-breezy days of summer pass by in the blink of an eye, and suddenly the hustle and bustle of fall is upon us. With it comes cooler temps, my favorite season for fashion, and, of course, New York Fashion Week. There's very little downtime after Labor Day Weekend in the fashion world, and it's basically like flipping the calendar into fashion madness, especially when you live in the city! Traffic is insane, and every blogger, celeb, and fashionista are in town. While writing this post, I've seen endless NYWF attendees in the lobby of this hotel, from the blogger I spotted creating a flat lay with her Chanel Gabrielle Backpack, to the truly stunning Marianna Hewitt, who waltzed by me while I was writing. If you don't have the opportunity to people watch in person as I do, then your next best bet is Instagram, where there's seemingly endless bagspiration to scroll through.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Your Ultimate Guide to the Best Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sales
- Celebs Get Fresh at the Farmers Market with Chloé, Saint Laurent & More
- Super-Chic Bag Picks to Get You Through Your Holiday Travels
- The Ultimate Holiday Shopping Event is Here Thanks to Christie's Handbag & Accessories Winter Auction
- ‘New Celine' Bags Have Hit the Internet-We've Got Pics + Prices!
- My Favorite Marc Jacobs Bags this Fall
- See All the Dior Bags Celebs Brought to the Guggenheim International Gala
- Designers Create a Two Bag Situation for SS19
- Celebs Rush Around with Prada, Fendi and Louis Vuitton
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of November 16
- Closet Confessionals 17: The Bag Lover Who Plans to Have No Debt Within the Next Year
- A Day With the Linjer Doctor's Bag
- Remembering the Marc Jacobs Stam
- Giant Bags Need to Come Back Into Style Immediately
- 10 Things I'm Wishing for This Holiday Season
- Celebs Step Out with Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Chanel
- Timothée Chalamet Carries Not Yet Released Louis Vuitton
- Selling From My Collection to Fund New Purchases
- Celebs Overwhelm Us with Little Black Mystery Bags
- A Closer Look at the Dior Book Tote
The headlines of Very International People
Christmas markets around Europe worth visiting this holiday season
It's the most wonderful time of the year and for several good reasons. The year is coming to a close, gifting season is upon us, and we absolutely need to clear off our backlog...
Canadians Warned Not To Eat Romaine Lettuce
Health officials in the U.S. and Canada told people Tuesday to stop eating romaine lettuce because of a new E. coli outbreak. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said it is...
Amazon's Black Friday Deals Are an Excuse to Restock Your Kitchen
Black Friday isn't just a day-it's a lifestyle. And it's here to consume the entirety of your November. Though Black Friday won't officially grace us with its discount-filled...
These 3 Zodiac Signs Will Feel Mercury Retrograde The Most
Ready for a Mercury Retrograde curve-ball? Tough tacos, baby. Everyone's fave planet is in retrograde again, just in time for Thanksgiving. And if you're a Gemini, Aries or...
MAC Cosmetics' Black Friday 2018 Deals Were Tailor-Made for Eyeshadow Lovers
Let's get right to it. MAC Cosmetic's Black Friday 2018 deals are guaranteed to satisfy your beauty addiction. This year, like most makeup brands, the fun arrives early and...
Sagittarius: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Love, Work, Friends And More
November 22 - December 21 Your sign is a fire sign that's associated with travel and adventure. No wonder because your ruling planet is expansive Jupiter. You thrive in wide...
Tarte's Black Friday Pre-Party Sale Just Started & Products Have Already...
It's the day before Thanksgiving, and Tarte's Black Friday 2018 sale has already begun. Whether you're traveling across the country to be with family or simply heading to the...
CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: GET 25% OFF FROM MADEWELL
It's Cyber Week and I will be posting some of the best deals. Today we kick-off with Madewell who offers a 25% off with code DEALWITHIT. Here are some of my favorite items: 1...
Fullcravings:Paleo Chocolate Hazelnut Skillet Brownie
Fullcravings : Paleo Chocolate Hazelnut Skillet Brownie
Fashion Stylist Lexyrose Boiardo Is Seeking Fashion, Social Media and Studio...
Fashion Stylist and Creative Brand Consultant Lexyrose Boiardo, is looking for 2 Fashion Interns to come on board. 1 will be our designated Social Media Intern and 1 will be...