The Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of April 12
I just recently said this to my roommate and I'll reiterate it here: Yes, the weekends go fast, but the weeks sure do too! It honestly feels like I just put together the last bag deals post for you all, but apparently it was already a week ago. We've made it to yet another Friday and I'm not even going to say finally, because this week flew by in a snap! We're already a third of the way through April, which is mind boggling to me as well, because it seems like it was February just yesterday. We're at the point in the season where there are tons of fresh new arrivals to lust after, which also means that there aren't very many deals to be had, but fear not, I was still able to dig up a few for you. Check out my finds below and let me know which one is your favorite!Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Mini Review: Saint Laurent LouLou
- What Is Your Favorite Non-Premium Designer Bag?
- PurseForum Roundup - May 29
- CC 65: The Young NYC Professional Who Is Wise Beyond Her Years
- New Bag Spotlight: Khaite Augusta Crossbody Bag
- Throwback Thursday: Stars and Their Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags Under $500 Available Right Now!
- Mini Review: Bottega Veneta Special Order Knot Clutches
- Introducing: the Louis Vuitton Pont 9 Bag
- Look for Less: Woven Pouch
- Gucci Is Revamping Its Fashion Calendar
- Mini Review: Croc Proenza Schouler PS1
- Your Guide to the Best Memorial Day Weekend 2020 Designer Sales
- Can a Brand That's Known for Its Logo Move Away From Them All Together?
- PurseForum Roundup - May 22nd
- CC 64: The Young Arts Professional Who Appreciates Bags But Isn't Defined By Them
- Throwback Thursday: Celebrities and Their Fendi Bags
- Louis Vuitton Reimagines Its Soft Trunk Bag
- What's the Longest You've Ever Saved for a Bag?
- This or That: Bottega Veneta Envelope Clutch or The Pouch
The headlines of Very International People
Coronavirus: 'Big increase' in library sign-ups during Covid-19 lockdown
More than 50 per cent rise in people signing up to libraries while stuck at home due to Covid-19.
Travel bubbles? Air bridges? What DOES it mean for summer holidays? Here are...
There has been a lot of talk this week about 'air bridges' and how they might offer holidaymakers a chance to enjoy a couple of weeks away. Tom Chesshyre reveals how they might...
Your June Horoscope Is Here & Holy Moly, There's A LOT Going On
It's that time of the month-no, not that time of the month, silly. Your horoscope for June 2020 is here! As we transition from the rebirth of spring to summer's abundance of...
Renewing travel insurance and rebooking Ryanair flights: The Holiday Guru...
The Holiday Guru is always on hand to answer your questions. This week issues tackled also include getting refunds on ferry travel and claiming money back from Tui and First...
Live Large, Pisces-Your June Horoscope Predicts You'll Be A Total Money Magnet
Being the dreamy and empathetic zodiac sign that you are, you probably love getting to spend time at home right now, especially when it's with your chosen or blood-related...
Aquarius, Your June Horoscope Includes A Plea To Practice Self-Care
Has something you love lost its spark, Aquarius? Are you struggling to reconnect with your artistic vision again? According to your Aquarius June 2020 horoscope , it's no...
Capricorn, Your June Horoscope Is A Reminder That You're Only Human
You're a sharpshooter, Capricorn, and everyone can always rely on you to give 110%. However, if you're falling a bit behind during the beginning of June, don't be so hard on...
Trouble In Paradise, Scorpio? Your June Horoscope Reveals Why
Based on your Scorpio horoscope for June 2020 , don't be surprised if you start off the month feeling somewhat emotionally heavy, dear Scorpio. After all, you are one of the...
Manushi Chhillar looks like a dream in new at-home FaceTime shoot. See pics
Manushi Chhillar looks like a dream in new at-home shoot
Coronavirus: New research shows how dangerous Covid-19 is for cancer patients
New studies reveal how the death rate from Covid-19 is much higher for current and former cancer patients.