Louis Vuitton Had the Most Star-Packed Guest List of the Spring 2019 Fashion Show Season
Louis Vuitton had the privilege of closing out Paris Fashion Week this year. Their Spring 2019 runway show took place at The Louvre , and boasted a better front row than any other show at PFW, and quite possibly, all the FWs. Nicolas Ghesquière sent his models down a brightly lit, glass-encased tunnel in futuristic looks that occasionally also channeled the 1980s. This is only a small sample of the celebs in attendance, and the Louis Vuitton they wore and carried.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Celebs Craft Luxe Looks for Fashion Week with Birkins, Dior and Gabriela Hearst
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of February 15
- Love It or Leave It: Louis Vuitton Earbuds
- Burberry Releases Its First-Ever BSeries Handbag Drop
- Big Bags Are My Favorite Bags
- Outfit Yourself This Valentine's Day With Bags From Your Favorite Designers
- NYFW Attendees Flash Trendy Styles from Shrimps, Mansur Gavriel and Loewe
- The Internet Knows My Deepest Handbag Desires
- I Am Afraid to Sell My Bags
- Meet the New Handbag Brand That Took NYFW By Storm
- I'm Loving Loewe Bags Lately
- PurseBlog Asks: What Do You Wish Designers Knew About What You Want in a Bag?
- Mansur Gavriel's Spring 2019 Bags Are Simple But Stunning
- Celebs Step Out with Balenciaga and Bulgari
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of February 9
- Models Carry Gucci, Hermès and Chanel During NYFW Prep
- CC 26: The 26 Year Old with a Very Pragmatic Approach to Handbag Shopping
- Gucci Reigns Supreme As the World's Top Luxury Brand
- Stylish Going-Out Mini Bags
- I Switched My Bag Every Day for One Week
The headlines of Very International People
Warm weather means an 'incredible' early grape harvest in Marlborough
Workers get unusual early call up as Marlborough's hot weather ripens grapes early.
British airline FlyBMI cancels all flights as company files for administration
British regional airline Flybmi delivers passenger flights to 24 destinations, including Brussels, Leeds, Munich and Bristol but announced it is suspending all operations.
Country star Miranda Lambert reveals secret marriage
The country singer has moved on from Blake Shelton and married new love Brendan Mcloughlin.
The world's best horse-riding holidays
We've picked ten of the world's best horse-riding breaks, from Cheshire in the UK to Jamaica.
On board the Alaskan Hurricane Turn Train that passengers can flag down at...
Train journeys tend to start and end at railway stations. But in Alaska they do things a little differently - and run a service called the Hurricane Turn Train, which stops...
Our top 10 picks from the newly launched Ralph Lauren store in Delhi
Known for its understated elegance, classic cuts, and easy silhouettes, iconic luxury brand Ralph Lauren has opened doors to its swanky new store at Delhi's The Chanakya...
Plant de zon met zomerbollen
Plant zomerbollen in de lente en je tuin baadt het volgende seizoen in een kleurrijk bloementapijt. Met een beetje geluk bloeien de zonnekloppers van juni tot en met oktober...
One ale of a course! Beer Lovers' Marathon gives runners the opportunity to...
The Beer Lovers' Marathon, held in the city of Liege, gives those taking part the opportunity to sample 15 different Belgian beers as they complete the 26-mile course.
A stunning video tour of America's most expensive hotel room - the penthouse...
The Mark in New York features five bedrooms, six bathrooms, a living room, dining room and a stunning rooftop terrace. And this video allows you to snoop around it all.
Travellers reveal some of the scariest and creepiest experiences
Globetrotters on US-based internet forum Reddit have described all manner of nerve-shredding experiences - and some appear to have been lucky to live to tell the tale.