The 17 Best Runway Bags of Paris Fashion Week Spring 2019
If you really hate the logo-heavy trends of recent seasons, I have some bad news for you: Based on the Spring 2019 collections of most of the biggest accessories brands that have debuted over the past few weeks, logos aren't leaving stores soon. On the recent Paris runways, that felt especially true. Not only were Louis Vuitton's lines as full of LVs and Cs as they usually are, but brands like Celine and Stella McCartney debuted new logo hardware or fabrics, and Chloé doubled down on the C-heavy designs it introduced for Resort 2019.
Although logos were the most dominant trend, they weren't the only thing to be found in Spring 2019's Parisian bags. There were some pretty, offbeat prints, as well as some clear influence from indie designers that have found success with sleek minimalism amid the traditional industry's obsessive affair with maximalism. Check out our favorite bags from the week below.
The last Posts from "Purse"
- 12 Perfectly Pretty Bags That Will Steal the Show at All Your Holiday Parties
- Dior's Pre-Fall 2019 Bags Rely Heavily on Its Iconic Logo Detailing
- Celebs Hit Afterparties and Surprise Screenings with Bags from Fendi and Prada
- A Look Into The Magical World Of Louis Vuitton Exotics
- Closet Confessionals 20: The Army Wife to a First Sergeant Who Treats Her with Chanel
- Holy Grail Bags
- The Ultimate Holiday Gift for the Louis Vuitton Lover in Your Life
- Celebs Step Out with Fendi, Saint Laurent and Bulgari
- Chloé's Pre-Fall 2019 Bags Capitalize on Successful Elements of Past Bags
- Scouring the Internet for the Best Men's Bags
- Pantone Releases Its 2019 Color of the Year
- Dear Millie: Month 24
- This Week, Celebs Do Their Holiday Shopping with Bags from Gucci and Dior
- Givenchy Just Released a Brand New Bag for Pre-Fall 2019
- Christie's London Live Auction Is Coming Up December 12th
- A Close Look at the Linjer Crossbody Bag
- Get Your First Look at Chanel's Métiers d'Art 2019 Bags Straight From the Runway
- Celebs Do Promo Tours with Bags from Chanel, Mark Cross and Givenchy
- Chanel to Ban Use of Exotic Skins Moving Forward
- Closet Confessional 19: The 28-year-old Designer Who Collects Margiela Bags
The headlines of Very International People
8 of the best Christmas dinners to book in Hong Kong right now
'Tis the season to cheer as Christmas brings an endless bout of festive gatherings, social happy hours and decadent gourmet feasts around town. This Christmas, there's much...
The Evolution of the Kardashian Christmas Card, from the '80s to Now
For the Kardashian-Jenners, the annual Kardashian Christmas card is a holiday tradition as commonplace as Santa Clause or a tree. Each December, with the exception of a couple...
20 Under-$20 Metallic Beauty Products for Your Boldest Holiday Makeup Look
From blinged-out hair accessories to bright red lipstick and velvet shoes for a grand entrance, holiday party season is all about indulging in excess...at least when it comes...
Deprived children are treated to a Home Alone 2-style trip of a lifetime to...
Four children, who have faced a tough year, were whisked away on a star-studded three-day trip to the Big Apple with their parents courtesy of British Airways and lived like...
10 holiday wines to pair with any cuisine this Christmas
The holidays are officially upon us, and with Hong Kong's diverse culinary melting pot, there's a delightful spread of options when it comes to dining out or ordering in this...
Plan your summer road trip: Central and East Coast Loop - Taupo, Rotorua...
Huka Falls. Sunbathe on white sand beaches, visit award-winning vineyards, and hike alongside beautiful waterfalls while exploring the Central and East Coast of New Zealand's...
Review: ITC Grand Goa, The Luxury Village is now open for business
Acqua di Parma perfects the art of gifting with special editions for Christmas
10 smart & stylish Christmas gift ideas for the discerning gent
History teaches us that men are creatures of habit - wisdom that's extremely invaluable during the holiday season. That goes double for classically inclined gents: those...
LVMH is acquiring Belmond for S$3.6 billion