The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of April 19
That's how the saying goes right? Wrong, but April showers do bring extra hours inside, which often means a little bit of time to kill. Hence, this bag deals post is very timely. If April showers are keeping you indoors this weekend well we've got a treat for you. Below are 10 designer bags that you can snag on sale right now. If you're looking for a good excuse to pull the trigger on one of these just tell yourself it's from the Easter Bunny. Happy Weekend PurseBloggers!Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- To Do or Not to Do: Monogramming Your Bags
- Celebs Drum Up Some Hype For New Projects with Bags from Valentino, Balenciaga and More
- The Best Bags of the Pre-Fall 2019 Pre-Orders
- I Just Can't Get Enough of Reese Witherspoon's Style
- CC 33: This Aussie Graphic Designer Has A Few Axes To Grind
- A Close Look at the Valentino VRing Bag
- Neutral Colors Are Having a Moment
- Gigi Hadid is the Face of Burberry's Just Debuted Monogram Collection
- Celebs Trek to Cannes Loaded Down with Louis Vuitton and Saint Laurent
- How Does Social Media Affect Your Buying Habits?
- When Niche Brands Venture into Handbags
- Celebs Get Back to Business with Saint Laurent and Givenchy
- A Day with the Dior American Flag Book Tote
- Celebs Handle Pre- and Post-Met Gala Affairs with Bags from Gucci, Stalvey and Bottega Veneta
- Louis Vuitton Presents its Cruise 2020 Bags in an Extraordinary Way
- A Closer Look at the Celine by Hedi Slimane Small Besace 16 Bag
- My Ultimate Mother's Day Wish List
- A Guide To Hermès Symbols and Stamps
- 2019 Met Gala Guests Camp It Up With Bags from Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Judith Leiber
- Colorblocking is the Micro-Trend You Didn't Know You Needed in Your Life
The headlines of Very International People
Cannes 2019: Diana Penty channels inner Angelina Jolie in trench coat dress...
New mommy Meghan Markle and Prince Harry celebrate first anniversary. Share...
Cannes 2019: Diana Penty in one-shoulder bow jumpsuit is what dreams are made of
Cannes 2019: Hina Khan brings glamour to red carpet in sheer off-shoulder...
Cannes 2019: Kangana Ranaut's plunging neckline thigh-slit gown is the...
No children please, we're 'birth strikers'
OPINION: Interest in halting procreation for the sake of the planet is growing.
The Latest: Madonna performs at Eurovision Song Contest
Queen of Pop sings at Eurovision, dressed by Jean-Paul Gaultier as a futuristic Joan of Arc.
Arnold Schwarzenegger kicked from behind while taking selfies with fans in...
Arnold Schwarzenegger was assaulted while taking selfies with children, and said: "I'm just glad the idiot didn't interrupt my Snapchat".
New mommy Meghan Markle and Prince Harry celebrate first wedding anniversary...
Diana Penty makes glittering debut in mini dress and thigh-high boots at...