Small Leather Goods Are Suddenly Topping My Wish List
It probably won't come as a massive surprise, but I spend a lot of time researching luxury goods. I spend more time than I care to admit scrolling through Instagram looking at my favorite brands, fantasy shopping online, and browsing tPF. I have an ever-changing list of items at the top of my wish list, and I'm always discovering something new I want to acquire. I like to get the best bang for my buck, so historically I've gravitated towards larger items at lower prices when I'm shopping the luxury market, but recently I have had an unexpected change of heart. Up until now, I have seriously ignored a major facet of the luxury market: small leather goods, affectionately dubbed SLGs on the Purse Forum. Because I'm always on the hunt for the largest item at the best possible price, I have exceeded my quota of tote bags, and I am ready to retire my big bag habits for awhile. After a quick mental evaluation, I'm pretty sure I own 10+ totes at this point and I definitely don't have room in my closet for another....Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- All the Bags From Louis Vuitton's Men's Spring 2020 Show
- If Disney Characters Donned Designer Bags
- Celebs Take Louis Vuitton and Salvatore Ferragamo Out to Lunch
- I Can't Stop Thinking About These 10 Pretty Pink Bags
- Celebs Take Prada and Fendi to Men's Fashion Weeks in Milan and Paris
- Dear Vaughn: Month Three, Four and Five
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of June 21
- CC 36: This Young NYC Music Director's Thrifty Approach To A Big Bag Collection
- Should I Impulse Buy the Fendi Pearl Bag?
- 15 Tropical and Fun Bags for Your Next Summer Getaway
- Both Classic and Modern, Introducing the Prada Tessuto Chain Bag
- Celebs Showcase Guccis and Saint Laurents Old and New
- All the Bags from the Fendi Mens Spring 2020 Show
- I've Got the Itch to Buy a Brand New Bag
- The 10 Most Expensive Bags for Sale Online Right Now
- 12 Straps to Breathe New Life Into Your Bags
- Celebs Favor Compact Crossbodys and Totes from Dior, Gucci and Medea Prime
- Can Handbags Ever Truly Be An Investment?
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of June 14
- Celebs Make Faces with Bags from Chanel, Judith Leiber and Frame
The headlines of Very International People
Meghan Markle Just Made Major Changes To Her Engagement Ring
Photo, Alexi Lubomirski, courtesy of Kensington Palace. When Prince Harry and Meghan stepped out at Kensington Palace's Sunken Gardens to officially announce their engagement...
How much Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry's Frogmore Cottage renovations...
Apparently the Duke and Duchess dipped into their own funds - and there was no yoga studio in sight.
The World's 50 Best Restaurants 2019: The Chairman debuts at No. 41 and...
Hayley Williams' Cult-Favorite Hair Color Line Is Launching at Sally Beauty
Back in 2016, Paramore singer Hayley Williams launched Good Dye Young, a line of vibrant hair dye, with her longtime stylist Brian O' Connor. The brand took off, landing in...
Every Impeccable Street Style Look from Paris Fashion Week Men's...
Every fashion week in 2019 has been filled with jaw-dropping street style, and now we're entering into the next leg: Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2020. If you're like me...
Red, White and Blue Accessories Worth Adding to Your Fourth of July Rotation
If you're anything like me, your wardrobe isn't particularly red, or blue, or white. It's not very star-adorned or stripe-riddled, either. It's, by all definitions, normal and...
Boutique PR Agency in NYC Seeks Beauty PR Assistant
Autumn PR is a full service boutique public relations agency located in New York City, specializing in beauty and fine jewelry. We are looking for a Public Relations Assistant...
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle spend Rs 21 crore public funds on Frogmore...
Weekly Obsessions: Louis Vuitton's ArtyCapucines bag, Sulwhasoo...
As editors at Lifestyle Asia, we're privileged to get a first look at the most exciting new luxury goods daily, but with so many new releases rolling out all the time, it's all...
Douze photographes canadiens partagent la nature qu'ils adorent
La biodiversité du Canada est une pierre angulaire de notre mode de vie. Maintenant plus que jamais, nous devons allier nos efforts pour protéger la nature. Les gens protègent...