Size Comparison: The Senreve Maestra Bags
The way I remember how long Senreve has been around is that the brand is the same age as Millie, just reaching the 20-month mark. And in that time, Senreve has grown and expanded as rapidly as it seems Millie has (okay, Millie's changes are more exciting for me because she is my true love, but bags are my other love). Though Senreve has expanded its offerings and added more bags to its lineup, my favorite bag is still the Maestra. After the original size debuted, Senreve released the Mini Maestra and recently added the Midi Maestra .
While the original Maestra is a great workhorse bag-perfect for work or as a carryall, and it also works as a diaper bag-it is on the larger side (I shared an in depth review of the original and largest size of the Senreve Maestra ). You can see in my review of the bag that it is large against my body, and I am 5'11. When the Mini came, I fell for it. The same style that I knew and loved was scaled down into a smaller size and fit just enough. But I am at a stage in my life...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Gabriela Hearst Has Found a Place for Her Bags on the Arms of a Very Particular Kind of Celebrity
- Louis Vuitton Updates Some of Its Fan-Favorite Bags with New, Colorful Braided Handles for Winter 2018
- Travel in Style With New Dior Monogram Accessories
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of October 12
- The Celebs Favor Fendi Bags This Week
- Check Out the Best National Handbag Day 2018 Instagram Bag Pics!
- We Finally Have Bag Photos from Gucci's Spring 2019 Runway Show
- Closet Confessionals XII: This Bag Lover Appreciates Louis Vuitton Quality and Has a Bone to Pick with Chanel
- Why Handbags are So Important to Me
- The Best Celeb Bag Picks from the Veuve Clicquot Los Angeles Polo Classic 2018 Arrivals
- What Your Favorite Bag Brand Says About You
- Louis Vuitton Had the Most Star-Packed Guest List of the Spring 2019 Fashion Show Season
- The 17 Best Runway Bags of Paris Fashion Week Spring 2019
- Celebrate the 6th Annual National Handbag Day With Us!
- Gucci Collaborates with Globe-Trotter on Functional New Luggage Collection
- Of Duchesses and Diddys: Celebs Carry Gabriela Hearst, Celine and MCM
- Want to Write for PurseBlog?
- Mulberry's Spring 2019 Lookbook Shows That It's a Bag Brand You Should Be Watching Right Now
- Closet Confessionals XI: The 24-Year-Old Who Became an Uber Driver to Help Finance His Bag Habit
- Fall is Officially Here, and These are the New Fall 2018 Pieces I'm Lusting Over Right Now
The headlines of Very International People
First look at royal baby bump as Harry and Meghan step out in Sydney
On her first morning in Australia, the first question the world had for the Duchess of Sussex, formerly known as Meghan Markle, was did she have morning sickness? The second...
This Week in Team USA: October 15, 2018
SportsTravel is proud to partner with the U.S. Olympic Committee to provide this update on Team USA events taking place this week. Below is an upcoming event and information on...
Meghan Markle Wore a Thing: Karen Gee Dress in Australia Edition
Ever since announcing her engagement to Prince Harry, the world's eyes have been fixed on Meghan Markle - and her style. We'll be following the Meghan Markle Effect™ with our...
Meghan and Harry criticised for stealing Eugenie's thunder
All eyes on were on Princess Eugenie this weekend, as the young royal tied the knot with Jack Brooksbank at Windsor Castle.
'Best news ever!': Royal fans react to Harry and Meghan's pregnancy
The news that Prince Harry and Meghan are expecting brought about plenty of excitement on Monday.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are expecting their first child
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Expecting Their First Baby This Spring
Five months after Meghan Markle wed Prince Harry, officially joining the British royal family, Kensington Palace announced on Monday that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are...
Must Read: Sears Files for Bankruptcy, 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Winner Aquaria...
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Monday. Sears files for bankruptcySears, the once-dominant retail chain that changed how Americans shopped, filed for...
Incredible images from the AA 2018 Landscape Photographer Of The Year book
AA Publishing has kindly allowed MailOnline Travel to publish ten of the prints - and choosing them was a headache. The book showcases exquisite images of the UK's scenery.
See Princess Eugenie's Second Wedding Dress - And Her Official Nuptial Portraits
Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank marked their wedding day at Windsor Castle , releasing four official royal wedding portraits on Saturday , one day after their nuptials...