Shopping the Pre-Owned Luxury Market
When I first started building my collection, the idea of buying a used handbag wasn't something that crossed my mind. If anything, I will admit I was kind of turned off by the idea of using a bag someone else had owned, so I never looked into it. Oh, how wrong I was! Over the last few years I have bought many bags from reputable luxury shops specializing in pre-owned merchandise that I love and cherish. I have also sold a few of my beauties for others to enjoy. Below are some tips for anyone who is thinking about taking the plunge and buying a pre-owned bag.
Research is Crucial
The most important piece of advice I can impart on anyone thinking about buying from the pre-owned market is make sure you do your research! Impulse purchases are great from time to time, but I don't recommend it when shopping for a pre-owned item. There is nothing worse than buyer's remorse and being stuck with a no returns policy. If you are at all considering a pre-owned purchase, make sure to read our...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Tuesday Shoesday: An Ode to the Sneaker Trend
- Every Purse Lover Needs a Purse Friend
- Why White Bags are Perfect for Winter
- Bottega Veneta Mixes Things Up With Its Pre-Fall 2019 Bags
- Of Beverly Hills, BFA Afterparties & Promo Tours
- PurseBlog Asks: Do You Baby Your Bags?
- 12 Perfectly Pretty Bags That Will Steal the Show at All Your Holiday Parties
- Dior's Pre-Fall 2019 Bags Rely Heavily on Its Iconic Logo Detailing
- Celebs Hit Afterparties and Surprise Screenings with Bags from Fendi and Prada
- A Look Into The Magical World Of Louis Vuitton Exotics
- Closet Confessionals 20: The Army Wife to a First Sergeant Who Treats Her with Chanel
- Holy Grail Bags
- The Ultimate Holiday Gift for the Louis Vuitton Lover in Your Life
- Celebs Step Out with Fendi, Saint Laurent and Bulgari
- Chloé's Pre-Fall 2019 Bags Capitalize on Successful Elements of Past Bags
- Scouring the Internet for the Best Men's Bags
- Pantone Releases Its 2019 Color of the Year
- Dear Millie: Month 24
- This Week, Celebs Do Their Holiday Shopping with Bags from Gucci and Dior
- Givenchy Just Released a Brand New Bag for Pre-Fall 2019
The headlines of Very International People
Hellessy Is Seeking Fall '19 Sales Interns In New York, NY
Founded in 2012 by Sylvie Millstein, Hellessy is a womenswear brand that redefines sexy American sportswear through a French viewpoint. Functional yet elevated, the...
LAUREN BOZICEVICH IS SEEKING A PR INTERN IN NEW YORK, NY
The ideal candidate will have a professional, self-starting attitude, possess interpersonal communication skills-for both clients and work colleague and be comfortable working...
Mode pr 2-Day Holiday Sample Sale, Dec. 19-20 - New York, NY
Prepare to See This Ouai x Summer Fridays Masking Set All Over Instagram
When Instagrammers speak, brands create wonderful masterpieces like this much-desired collaboration that will make your skin and hair flourish. Two social-forward brands, Jen...
Skin-Care Trends in 2019 May Mark the End of 10-Step Routines
We find it hard to imagine nixing any products from our daily regimen, but if 2019 skin-care trends are any indication, we'll be seeing just that in the coming...
Nine million Brits will be spending Christmas on holiday with the US the...
Over a quarter of Brits spending Christmas abroad will be visiting family while one in six are planning to spend Christmas Day relaxing by a pool or lapping up the sun on an...
Make Room for These New Drugstore Beauty Products in Your 2019 Routine
With just weeks until the New Year, it seems as if December just flies by. Our calendars are booked, we've hit the mall more in the last month than we have all year long, and...
Lexicon of Style & Co. Is Hiring An Assistant In New York, NY
Lexicon of Style's mission is to embody every aspect of style. Alexandra, Lex, encourages you to dream big and live an exciting, creative and extra-ordinary life. This...
Investigation underway after engines on Virgin Australia flight 'burn out'...
An Australian Transport Safety Bureau investigation is underway to find out why two engines on a Virgin Australia aircraft 'flamed out' in heavy rain during descent to Canberra.
What Will Be the Next Wave of Merch Trends in 2019?
It's been a long 12 months, and before we kick 2018 to the curb, we're looking back at all of the most memorable, game-changing fashion and beauty things that went down. Follow...