Saint Laurent Finally Made a Bag That Doesn't Look Saint Laurent
When Hedi Slimane left Saint Laurent he left an enormous pair of shoes to fill in his wake. We've discussed before how Saint Laurent's current assortment is basically one logo flap bag after another. This was the work of Slimane, who came around and changed everything about Yves Saint Laurent. This strategy proved to work well for the brand, which saw massive success with consumers and celebs alike snatching up logo bag after logo bag. You know how the saying goes, if it ain't broke don't fix it, but Anthony Vaccarello finally broke the mold a little bit with Saint Laurent's newest bag. Introducing: the Saint Laurent Manhattan Satchel .
Saint Laurent's newest bag is large enough to use as a day bag, which is a far cry from most of its current successes. This bag must be carried strictly with the top handle strap as it does not come with a longer cross body strap. At first glance you can't tell that this bag actually is even Saint Laurent, which again is quite surprising. However if you look closely at the...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- The Fendi Baguette is Back for Spring 2019
- Celebs Flaunt Brand New Bags from Chloé and Valentino
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of January 18
- Celebrating 10 Years of Memories With My Louis Vuitton Speedy
- I Can't Stop Thinking About Buying a Polène Paris Bag
- Closet Confessional 24: The Young Lawyer Who Loves Hermès And Is Finally Able To Fund Her Own Collection
- In the Wake of Phoebe Philo's Departure, One ‘Old Céline' Fan Capitalizes on the Former Creative Director's Exit
- Celebs Make the Rounds with Fendi, Louis Vuitton and Gabriela Hearst
- Neon Green is Suddenly Everywhere
- The Real Purses of Jersey Shore
- Prepare to Say Bon Voyage With These Perfect Travel Companions
- PurseBlog Asks: Would You Ever Split Custody of a Bag With a Friend?
- Louis Vuitton's Pre-Fall 2019 Lookbook Features Brand New Bags Alongside an All-Star Cast
- Celebs Go Oscar Hunting with Bags from Celine and Coach
- What Fits: Linjer Doctor's Bag
- It's Birkins All Around This Week
- Introducing The Chloé C Bag
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of January 11
- Bags That'll Help You Crush Your Professional Goals
- Closet Confessional 23: The Pragmatic Burberry and Louis Vuitton Lover
The headlines of Very International People
Balmain's return to couture, Paris Fashion Week Men's highlights, and more...
In the midst of all the hubbub surrounding Paris Fashion Week Men's and Haute Couture, there was an event that caused a shift in the Instagram hierarchy: an egg dethroned Kylie...
Watch the Dior Couture Runway Show Live
Tune in above to watch a live stream of the Dior Haute Couture Spring runway show in Paris, Monday at 8:30 a.m. EST. Homepage trends, news and people shaping the fashion...
5 reasons to visit Plovdiv, Bulgaria
A 2019 European City of Culture, Plovdiv is a melting pot of cultures and influences. Expect fascinating history, incredible food and wine, breathtaking monasteries and a host...
5 of the best active adventures in Taiwan
Taiwan has outdoor adventures aplenty, with hiking and diving some of the best ways to see this beautiful country - above and below the water...
The 2020 BMW 7 Series grille is luxury sedan's modern style statement
The Artery pop-up slated to replace Art Stage for its sudden no-show
Haunting photos show once-thriving industrial towns in the USSR that have...
The eerie images of Ming Kush and Inylcheck in Kyrgyzstan were taken by photographer Thijs Broekkamp during his travels through central Asia.
The best hotel views in the world
We've rounded up some incredible places to stay in the world's most iconic spots, from the Sydney Opera House to Iceland's Northern Lights.
From budget to bling: Discovering the hottest beach breaks in Dubai with our...
Neil Simpson picks the best place to stay in Dubai if the beach is your priority. The list includes the trendy Nikki Beach resort - and The JA Palm Tree Court, which is set on...
How to spend 48 hours in Bern, Switzerland
Bern is one of Switzerland's oldest and prettiest cities, where you can bathe in the River Aare, sample absinthe and hunt for Emmental cheese on an electric bike.