Purseonals: Saint Laurent Sac de Jour Nano
A few months back I decided that I needed a red bag in my life and I was dead set on adding something Saint Laurent to my ever-expanding collection of bags. I'm all for mini bags these days as they not only fit into my personal style, but also my lifestyle really well. Saint Laurent does red really, really well but even still I couldn't decide which bag I wanted to make mine. You guys certainly had a lot to say, but in true Kaitlin form I went in to try them on not once, not twice, but I think three, or maybe even four, times. On my final try I ended up in Neiman Marcus and left even more confused when the Sales Associate suggested I try the Céline Nano Luggage Tote in lipstick red since it had a top zip-unlike the Sac de Jour. Luckily I didn't make any rash decisions, but rather I went home and gave it some thought. Actually, I gave it a lot of thought.
Ultimately I deciced that the Saint Laurent Sac de Jour Nano in Embossed Croc spoke to me more. I could picture myself wearing it and once I realized that...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Did Pharrell Williams Just Give Us a Sneak Peak at His Capsule Collection With Chanel?
- PurseBlog Asks: To Buy a Classic Chanel Flap Bag
- I Am So Obsessed With Tory Burch Right Now
- Men's Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks Keep the Celeb Bag Game On-Point
- The Fendi Baguette is Back for Spring 2019
- Celebs Flaunt Brand New Bags from Chloé and Valentino
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of January 18
- Celebrating 10 Years of Memories With My Louis Vuitton Speedy
- I Can't Stop Thinking About Buying a Polène Paris Bag
- Closet Confessional 24: The Young Lawyer Who Loves Hermès And Is Finally Able To Fund Her Own Collection
- In the Wake of Phoebe Philo's Departure, One ‘Old Céline' Fan Capitalizes on the Former Creative Director's Exit
- Celebs Make the Rounds with Fendi, Louis Vuitton and Gabriela Hearst
- Neon Green is Suddenly Everywhere
- The Real Purses of Jersey Shore
- Prepare to Say Bon Voyage With These Perfect Travel Companions
- PurseBlog Asks: Would You Ever Split Custody of a Bag With a Friend?
- Louis Vuitton's Pre-Fall 2019 Lookbook Features Brand New Bags Alongside an All-Star Cast
- Celebs Go Oscar Hunting with Bags from Celine and Coach
- What Fits: Linjer Doctor's Bag
- It's Birkins All Around This Week
The headlines of Very International People
TripAdvisor reveals the best hotels and B&Bs in the world in its 2019...
TripAdvisor has been handing out its annual global awards in the categories top hotels, best bargain hotels, best B&Bs, best for service, best for luxury, top small hotels and...
Marie Kondo's Drastic Bathroom Organization Strategy
Marie Kondo's method of organization - as evidenced in her best seller, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, and her new Netflix show, Tidying Up With Marie Kondo , is to...
School House Is Hiring A Creative Producer In New York, NY
JOB TITLE: Creative Producer LOCATION: New York, New York LEVEL: Mid CONTRACT: Full-Time ABOUT SCHOOL HOUSE School House is a New York based creative agency experienced in...
Colourpop Wants Its First-Ever Mascara to Be Your New BFF
Only a few weeks into the New Year and ColourPop has been brightening up this cold winter season with a slew of new drops that fit perfectly into our makeup routines and don't...
Here's everything gorgeous from Day 1 of Paris Couture Week Spring Summer 2019
Founder of Deciem Skin Care Company Dies At 40
Admirers of his brands, which include The Ordinary, came out on social media to share their condolence.
New Zealand Travel Guide: A 1-week road trip itinerary across the South Island
Majestic, awe-inspiring vistas, world-class lodges, exceedingly fresh produce, excellent wine and that laid-back Kiwi hospitality - all reasons to pay the famed islands of New...
Toss up these yushengs for the upcoming Lunar New Year
Whether you like eating yu sheng, or not, there's something about the tossing and shouting auspicious greetings that adds to the festive spirit of Lunar New Year. It's a...
Jetstar passenger's fury after being served $9 egg and lettuce sandwich that...
Howard Priestley wasn't expecting great things when he purchased a sandwich on a flight from Bali to Perth last year, but what he found was even worse than expected.
Bruno Salielli of Loewe is now Lanvin's new Creative Director