Tom Ford's Spring 2019 Runway was Packed With Brand New Bag Designs in Soft, Gorgeous Leather
You can divide all handbag lovers into basically two groups: people who are more interested in trends and people who are more interested in longevity. In recent years, the trend people have been winning, as the luxury accessories industry pumps out fun, not-so-functional mini bags, fanny packs, highly embellished pieces, and logo bags. If you're just looking for a neutral, functional, luxurious work bag to carry for the next year or two, things haven't been quite as exciting. If you take a look at Tom Ford ‘s Spring 2019 runway, though, you might find cause for optimism.
In contrast to the colorful, highly embellished, heavily beaded bags on Ford's Fall 2018 runway , this group was notably more subtle. Also notable was the fact that the bags in question were all new designs for the brand, including camera, tote and hobo styles. The camera bags were all in what I'm assuming was embossed croc, while the totes and hobos were made of incredibly soft-looking smooth leather. They were big and simple, with the only...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- See All the Dior Bags Celebs Brought to the Guggenheim International Gala
- Designers Create a Two Bag Situation for SS19
- Celebs Rush Around with Prada, Fendi and Louis Vuitton
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of November 16
- Closet Confessionals 17: The Bag Lover Who Plans to Have No Debt Within the Next Year
- A Day With the Linjer Doctor's Bag
- Remembering the Marc Jacobs Stam
- Giant Bags Need to Come Back Into Style Immediately
- 10 Things I'm Wishing for This Holiday Season
- Celebs Step Out with Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Chanel
- Timothée Chalamet Carries Not Yet Released Louis Vuitton
- Selling From My Collection to Fund New Purchases
- Celebs Overwhelm Us with Little Black Mystery Bags
- A Closer Look at the Dior Book Tote
- Would You Carry a $1300 Leather Plastic Bag With Kittens On It?
- Purseonals: Saint Laurent Sac de Jour Nano
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of November 9
- Celebs Largely Stick to Birkins and Saint Laurent
- Closet Confessionals 16: A Genetic Scientist Who Prefers Pre-Owned Over New
- These Two Italian Outlets Are Where Bag Lovers Dreams Come True
The headlines of Very International People
Travel Deals Tuesday: 2018 Black Friday And Cyber Monday Travel Deals
Best Travel Deals on Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Travel Deals Tuesday ✈️
MIAOU IS LOOKING FOR AN OPERATIONS & LOGISTICS INTERN, BASED IN LOS ANGELES, CA
Miaou is looking for an intern to assist in operations and logistics. Our intern will have the unique opportunity to experience a fast-paced startup environment, while playing...
Meghan Markle Wore a Thing: Safiyaa Gown at Royal Variety Edition
Ever since announcing her engagement to Prince Harry, the world's eyes have been fixed on Meghan Markle - and her style. We'll be following the Meghan Markle Effect™ with our...
See the Best-Dressed Stars From the 2018 Governors Awards Red Carpet
We're still nearly two months out from the official start of the 2019 awards season, but on Sunday, the who's-who of Hollywood assembled at Los Angeles's Ray Dolby Ballroom for...
Ulta's Black Friday Sale Begins Sooner Than You Think
For those of you who can't wait to get your makeup-loving hands on Ulta's Black Friday hours 2018 , we have the official time Ulta will open its doors for the event. Chances...
MODE PR Is Hiring An Account Manager In New York
MODE PR seeks a motivated Account Manager to join our team. We are looking for a motivated, organized, detail oriented self-starter with excellent communication skills to...
Fashion Stylist: Alison Hernon Seeking Interns & Fashion Assistants In New...
Alison Hernon is a Fashion Stylist working for twenty years for Celebrities, eCommerce, Catalog and Advertising. She is seeking fashion assistants. She started out at...
Lindsey Thornburg Is Seeking A Studio Intern In New York, NY
We are looking for a general studio intern. The studio intern must have an understanding of illustrator. Must be open to handle all the little odd jobs that come with working...
Lamborghini road-legalise a racecar and named it the SC18 Alston
Lamborghini has a potted history of designing borderline road-legal supercars. The annual instalment to their ground-thumping fleet of ‘bulls' is the SC18 Alston, a one-off...
Frederique Constant's ‘Hybrid Manufacture' capsule revolutionizes...
Innovation and instinct have always been Frederique Constant's core ambition in their play of watchmaking. Blending traditional Swiss watchmaking aesthetics with the modern day...