Mansur Gavriel Experiments with Fringe, Stripes, and Fur for Its Fall 2018 Runway Bags
Fashion is a tough industry for an upstart, which makes the scale of Mansur Gavriel ‘s success all the more impressive. The brand made a big splash with its now-ubiquitous bucket bags in 2013, and at the time, its only employees were its two founders, working out of an apartment. Fast forward five years, and the brand now has boutiques on both coasts and lines of small leather goods, shoes, and clothing to go along with its much-expanded selection of bags. (It should go without saying that they also have an office now.)
Several seasons ago, Mansur Gavriel shifted to a see-now, buy-now show model that seems to have worked out well for the brand, which means the collection that debuted over the weekend at New York Fashion Week was that for Fall 2018, unlike the Spring 2019 collections happening around it. That difference is clear not only through the collection's outerwear , but also through the shearling bucket bags that were a standout feature of the runway. The mini version will run you...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Your Ultimate Guide to the Best Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sales
- Celebs Get Fresh at the Farmers Market with Chloé, Saint Laurent & More
- Super-Chic Bag Picks to Get You Through Your Holiday Travels
- The Ultimate Holiday Shopping Event is Here Thanks to Christie's Handbag & Accessories Winter Auction
- ‘New Celine' Bags Have Hit the Internet-We've Got Pics + Prices!
- My Favorite Marc Jacobs Bags this Fall
- See All the Dior Bags Celebs Brought to the Guggenheim International Gala
- Designers Create a Two Bag Situation for SS19
- Celebs Rush Around with Prada, Fendi and Louis Vuitton
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of November 16
- Closet Confessionals 17: The Bag Lover Who Plans to Have No Debt Within the Next Year
- A Day With the Linjer Doctor's Bag
- Remembering the Marc Jacobs Stam
- Giant Bags Need to Come Back Into Style Immediately
- 10 Things I'm Wishing for This Holiday Season
- Celebs Step Out with Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Chanel
- Timothée Chalamet Carries Not Yet Released Louis Vuitton
- Selling From My Collection to Fund New Purchases
- Celebs Overwhelm Us with Little Black Mystery Bags
- A Closer Look at the Dior Book Tote
The headlines of Very International People
Christmas markets around Europe worth visiting this holiday season
It's the most wonderful time of the year and for several good reasons. The year is coming to a close, gifting season is upon us, and we absolutely need to clear off our backlog...
Canadians Warned Not To Eat Romaine Lettuce
Health officials in the U.S. and Canada told people Tuesday to stop eating romaine lettuce because of a new E. coli outbreak. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said it is...
Amazon's Black Friday Deals Are an Excuse to Restock Your Kitchen
Black Friday isn't just a day-it's a lifestyle. And it's here to consume the entirety of your November. Though Black Friday won't officially grace us with its discount-filled...
These 3 Zodiac Signs Will Feel Mercury Retrograde The Most
Ready for a Mercury Retrograde curve-ball? Tough tacos, baby. Everyone's fave planet is in retrograde again, just in time for Thanksgiving. And if you're a Gemini, Aries or...
MAC Cosmetics' Black Friday 2018 Deals Were Tailor-Made for Eyeshadow Lovers
Let's get right to it. MAC Cosmetic's Black Friday 2018 deals are guaranteed to satisfy your beauty addiction. This year, like most makeup brands, the fun arrives early and...
Sagittarius: What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Love, Work, Friends And More
November 22 - December 21 Your sign is a fire sign that's associated with travel and adventure. No wonder because your ruling planet is expansive Jupiter. You thrive in wide...
Tarte's Black Friday Pre-Party Sale Just Started & Products Have Already...
It's the day before Thanksgiving, and Tarte's Black Friday 2018 sale has already begun. Whether you're traveling across the country to be with family or simply heading to the...
CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: GET 25% OFF FROM MADEWELL
It's Cyber Week and I will be posting some of the best deals. Today we kick-off with Madewell who offers a 25% off with code DEALWITHIT. Here are some of my favorite items: 1...
Fullcravings:Paleo Chocolate Hazelnut Skillet Brownie
Fullcravings : Paleo Chocolate Hazelnut Skillet Brownie
Fashion Stylist Lexyrose Boiardo Is Seeking Fashion, Social Media and Studio...
Fashion Stylist and Creative Brand Consultant Lexyrose Boiardo, is looking for 2 Fashion Interns to come on board. 1 will be our designated Social Media Intern and 1 will be...