Loving Lately: Dior's Diorama Wallet on Chain
I wouldn't necessarily call myself a Dior devotee (I haven't purchased a Dior bag in about 14 years), but Dior, to me, has always been iconic, and thus its bags are always on my radar. Recently I considered purchasing a belt bag by another designer because it converted to a chain wallet, and that got me thinking about other similar bags that I may want. Normally when I'm buying a bag, I tend to go for small sizes that are great for day-to-night use, so my bag collection doesn't really have anything that is super fancy or that I would only use at night. As I get older, I've begun to attend more events that require a bit of a dressier handbag, which brings me to my latest crush: The Diorama Wallet On Chain Bag .
Though I could probably get away with using this bag during the day if I wanted to, I would mostly wear this out at night. It's the perfect bag for a girls night out-it would look fabulous paired with jeans and a dressy top, but you could also make this bag work for fancier events as an accent to your...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Celebs Craft Luxe Looks for Fashion Week with Birkins, Dior and Gabriela Hearst
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of February 15
- Love It or Leave It: Louis Vuitton Earbuds
- Burberry Releases Its First-Ever BSeries Handbag Drop
- Big Bags Are My Favorite Bags
- Outfit Yourself This Valentine's Day With Bags From Your Favorite Designers
- NYFW Attendees Flash Trendy Styles from Shrimps, Mansur Gavriel and Loewe
- The Internet Knows My Deepest Handbag Desires
- I Am Afraid to Sell My Bags
- Meet the New Handbag Brand That Took NYFW By Storm
- I'm Loving Loewe Bags Lately
- PurseBlog Asks: What Do You Wish Designers Knew About What You Want in a Bag?
- Mansur Gavriel's Spring 2019 Bags Are Simple But Stunning
- Celebs Step Out with Balenciaga and Bulgari
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of February 9
- Models Carry Gucci, Hermès and Chanel During NYFW Prep
- CC 26: The 26 Year Old with a Very Pragmatic Approach to Handbag Shopping
- Gucci Reigns Supreme As the World's Top Luxury Brand
- Stylish Going-Out Mini Bags
- I Switched My Bag Every Day for One Week
The headlines of Very International People
Plant de zon met zomerbollen
Plant zomerbollen in de lente en je tuin baadt het volgende seizoen in een kleurrijk bloementapijt. Met een beetje geluk bloeien de zonnekloppers van juni tot en met oktober...
Your photos: Canada weathers the snows of winter
The sun rises over the St. Lawrence river, casting an apricot glow on the church of Château-Richer, Quebec. It's been a long winter. Ottawa became the coldest capital in the...
93 Online Sales to Shop While Recovering From New York Fashion Week
After a long New York Fashion Week, it's finally Friday, and we have even better news: The web is overflowing with discounts on everything from coats to skirts. So while you're...
Katy Perry engaged to Orlando Bloom: report
Social media posts suggest the singer and actor got engaged on Valentine's Day.
Must Read: McDonald's Responds to Balenciaga's Fry-Carton-Inspired Shoe...
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Friday. McDonald's responds to Balenciaga's fry-carton-inspired shoeFirst a New York souvenir company came after Balenciaga...
What to do in Bangkok: 16-28 February 2019
Bangkok is forever a city filled with fun things to do and see and amazing places to go and be, and the remainder of this month of love will be no exception. Chinese New Year...
Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom engaged: Full bloom, posts singer on Instagram
The 'Umbrella Academy' Superheroes and Assassins Wear Vintage...
Warning: Spoilers for 'Umbrella Academy' below. In further superheroes of 2019 news, "Umbrella Academy," the live-action adaptation of the graphic novels written by My Chemical...
The Vanity Group Is Seeking Social Media + Content Creative Rockstars In New...
CALLING ALL SOCIAL MEDIA & CONTENT CREATIVE ROCKSTARS! WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR: The Vanity Group is looking for badass videographers, content creators, social media gurus, and...
Is A 10-Step Skin Care Routine Really Worth It? Derms Weigh In
After Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez shared her lengthy skin care regimen on Instagram, we wanted to know: Is it all worth it?