Love It or Leave It: Fringe Bags
A couple of weeks ago I was doing my routine nightly scroll through social media when I spotted this photo of uber-stylish songstress Dua Lipa. I'm low-key obsessed with Dua Lipa, both as an artist and as a person. While there are some looks she wears that I most definitely could not pull off, everything she wears is well put together and trendy but suits her well. Not to mention I'm incredibly envious of how well she rocks short hair. Real talk: I've been debating cutting my hair for over a year, yet I just can't seem to pull the trigger! Anyway, I digress. When I saw Dua Lipa carrying a Jacquemus Le Baci Fringed Raffia Tote I immediately thought that I must have a fringe bag. Upon further investigation I'm not exactly sure if it fits my style. Fringe is a bit more bohemian and less edgy than I typically go for, but I'm still not entirely over it. Thoughts? Do you love it or would you leave it? If you're here for it we've got a whole slew of fringe bags to get you started on this trend.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- To Do or Not to Do: Monogramming Your Bags
- Celebs Drum Up Some Hype For New Projects with Bags from Valentino, Balenciaga and More
- The Best Bags of the Pre-Fall 2019 Pre-Orders
- I Just Can't Get Enough of Reese Witherspoon's Style
- CC 33: This Aussie Graphic Designer Has A Few Axes To Grind
- A Close Look at the Valentino VRing Bag
- Neutral Colors Are Having a Moment
- Gigi Hadid is the Face of Burberry's Just Debuted Monogram Collection
- Celebs Trek to Cannes Loaded Down with Louis Vuitton and Saint Laurent
- How Does Social Media Affect Your Buying Habits?
- When Niche Brands Venture into Handbags
- Celebs Get Back to Business with Saint Laurent and Givenchy
- A Day with the Dior American Flag Book Tote
- Celebs Handle Pre- and Post-Met Gala Affairs with Bags from Gucci, Stalvey and Bottega Veneta
- Louis Vuitton Presents its Cruise 2020 Bags in an Extraordinary Way
- A Closer Look at the Celine by Hedi Slimane Small Besace 16 Bag
- My Ultimate Mother's Day Wish List
- A Guide To Hermès Symbols and Stamps
- 2019 Met Gala Guests Camp It Up With Bags from Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Judith Leiber
- Colorblocking is the Micro-Trend You Didn't Know You Needed in Your Life
The headlines of Very International People
Cannes 2019: Diana Penty channels inner Angelina Jolie in trench coat dress...
New mommy Meghan Markle and Prince Harry celebrate first anniversary. Share...
Cannes 2019: Diana Penty in one-shoulder bow jumpsuit is what dreams are made of
Cannes 2019: Hina Khan brings glamour to red carpet in sheer off-shoulder...
Cannes 2019: Kangana Ranaut's plunging neckline thigh-slit gown is the...
No children please, we're 'birth strikers'
OPINION: Interest in halting procreation for the sake of the planet is growing.
The Latest: Madonna performs at Eurovision Song Contest
Queen of Pop sings at Eurovision, dressed by Jean-Paul Gaultier as a futuristic Joan of Arc.
Arnold Schwarzenegger kicked from behind while taking selfies with fans in...
Arnold Schwarzenegger was assaulted while taking selfies with children, and said: "I'm just glad the idiot didn't interrupt my Snapchat".
New mommy Meghan Markle and Prince Harry celebrate first wedding anniversary...
Diana Penty makes glittering debut in mini dress and thigh-high boots at...