Louis Vuitton Releases Brand New Love Lock Collection
Louis Vuitton is well known for surprising its fans with seasonal collections. Vuitton's assortment is huge in comparison to its competitors, which is not surprising considering Vuitton is known world-wide for its leather goods, secondary to its other offerings. Vuitton often releases capsule collections or exclusive collaborations that revamp the brand's most iconic bags, often with a focus on Vuitton's renowned monogram canvas styles.
For Spring 2019, Louis Vuitton has taken both its classic favorites as well as its current favorites and adorned them with new detailing. The collection is called the Love Lock Collection. As the name alludes, each bag is embellished with hearts, locks and keys. Vuitton's classic monogram bags feature colorful and metallic motifs, while its leather bags are decorated with gold and silver-toned tiny locks and Monogram Flower hardware. As always, these bags differ in price than there, shall I say basic, counterparts. For example an epi leather Alma BB will cost you $1,620,...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- The Fendi Baguette is Back for Spring 2019
- Celebs Flaunt Brand New Bags from Chloé and Valentino
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of January 18
- Celebrating 10 Years of Memories With My Louis Vuitton Speedy
- I Can't Stop Thinking About Buying a Polène Paris Bag
- Closet Confessional 24: The Young Lawyer Who Loves Hermès And Is Finally Able To Fund Her Own Collection
- In the Wake of Phoebe Philo's Departure, One ‘Old Céline' Fan Capitalizes on the Former Creative Director's Exit
- Celebs Make the Rounds with Fendi, Louis Vuitton and Gabriela Hearst
- Neon Green is Suddenly Everywhere
- The Real Purses of Jersey Shore
- Prepare to Say Bon Voyage With These Perfect Travel Companions
- PurseBlog Asks: Would You Ever Split Custody of a Bag With a Friend?
- Louis Vuitton's Pre-Fall 2019 Lookbook Features Brand New Bags Alongside an All-Star Cast
- Celebs Go Oscar Hunting with Bags from Celine and Coach
- What Fits: Linjer Doctor's Bag
- It's Birkins All Around This Week
- Introducing The Chloé C Bag
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of January 11
- Bags That'll Help You Crush Your Professional Goals
- Closet Confessional 23: The Pragmatic Burberry and Louis Vuitton Lover
The headlines of Very International People
British Airways to paint Boeing 747 with retro design
The aircraft will be painted in a classic British Overseas Airways Corporation design dating from the 1964-1974 era. It is due to arrive at Heathrow next month.
Balmain's return to couture, Paris Fashion Week Men's highlights, and more...
In the midst of all the hubbub surrounding Paris Fashion Week Men's and Haute Couture, there was an event that caused a shift in the Instagram hierarchy: an egg dethroned Kylie...
Livestream: Watch Christian Dior's Spring/Summer 2019 haute couture show
The fashion frenzy continues this month: with the end of Men's Fashion Week comes the beginning of Haute Couture Week , with Christian Dior headlining the brands set to open...
Dior Couture Turned the Runway Into a Circus Ring for Spring 2019
In the seasons since her official debut as creative director of Dior for Spring 2017, designer Maria Grazia Chiuri has made a repeated and concerted effort to, as her first...
Holiday hero: Discovering Rome's best food tours
Here The Mail on Sunday's Neil Simpson explores the Italian capital's food tours, from sampling local bites on a Vespa to a wine-fueled trip around the city's culinary hotspots.
Plunge into the unique world of Finnish winter sports
Ice-lake swimming sound like madness? Tom Chesshyre gave it a go during his trip to the Finnish resort of Salla, within the Arctic Circle in Lapland.
Snorkelling with seals in the Isles of Scilly
The Mail on Sunday's Caitlin Davies fulfilled a lifetime ambition to swim alongside Atlantic grey seals. The Isle of Scilly is home to 700 of these lovable sea creatures.
Why you need to visit the blistering attractions of Adelaide
Adelaide is the 'new kid on the Australian block,' writes Wendy Gomersall. It's full of foodie treats and rammed with awesome attractions of its own. Here's how to see it all...
Discover the waterways that have got TV's Jeremy Wade totally hooked
From western Australia's Fitzroy River to India's sacred River Ganges, the River Monsters presenter reveals his favourite waterways around the world - and the best way to see them.
Spinning, squats and smoothies at Moddershall Oaks, Staffordshire
Modershall Oaks is a luxury spa near Stone, a short drive from Stoke-on-Trent. It has recently added a £1.5 million wellness centre featuring a cycling cave. Jennie Agg went to...