Louis Vuitton Reimagines Its Soft Trunk Bag
When Virgil Abloh took over as creative director for Louis Vuitton Menswear, his first collection was met with mixed reviews. While some people loved the new direction and aesthetic that Abloh brought to the brand, others were unsure. However one of Abloh's standout hits was the Louis Vuitton Soft Trunk. The bag received a fair amount of buzz even before it was released in early 2019 as part of the brand's Men's Spring 2019 collection. Since then the bag has been recreated countless times and is one of the brand's most coveted bags across both its women's and men's lines.
An ode to Louis Vuitton's rich history of trunk making, the Soft Trunk is reimagined as a supple, wearable messenger bag. Features of the bag such as the reinforced corners and hardware are style cues taken from the brand's classic archival pieces. In addition to the new versions we saw for pre-collection , for Spring 2020, the brand has released a few new additions to its Soft Trunk line. The first, is a beautiful exotic version of the...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- PurseForum Roundup - July 3rd
- CC 68: The Dior Obsessed Jokester
- Throwback Thursday: Celebs and Their Balenciaga Bags
- 3 Uses for the Multi-Functional Dior Catherine Tote
- Introducing the Givenchy Antionga Soft
- What Are Your Fall Bag-Buying Plans?
- Laura Harrier's Orange Look Has Changed My Thoughts On Color
- The Best Printed Bags for Summer 2020
- Tuesday Shoesday: I Can't Stop Thinking About These $1,200 Chanel Sandals
- The Ultimate Bag Guide: Saint Laurent Loulou
- Golden Goose Now Makes Bags
- The Best Fall 2020 Bag Pre-Orders So Far
- You Can Now Customize Louis Vuitton's Coveted Multi Pochette Accessoires
- CC 67: The Louis Vuitton Lover Who Got Her Mom Into Designer Bags
- Introducing Gucci Off The Grid: a Sustainably Minded Collection
- PurseForum Roundup - June 26
- Currently Coveting: YSL Niki Bags with Tonal Leather Encased YSL Monogram
- Dior Just Released a More Detailed Look At Its Jordan Collaboration
- These Wandler Bags Are on Sale and I Want Them All
- Throwback Thursday: Celebs and Their Valentino Bags
The headlines of Very International People
American Airlines to move Heathrow flight operations from Terminal 3 to...
Terminal 5 is the home of AA's codeshare partners British Airways and Iberia. American says that co-locating with them will make connecting at Heathrow 'quicker and easier than...
Grant Shapps will FINALLY unveil 'safe' countries for holidays TODAY
France, Italy, Spain, Germany and New Zealand will be among around 60 destinations back on the agenda from July 10, the Transport Secretary said.
How a Taranaki woman's corporate career went to the dogs
At the age of 54 Tania Love decided to quit her corporate job of 22 years and dedicate her life to dogs.
Viral 'report' claims Budweiser employee has been pissing into beer tanks...
The viral "report" came as a shock for booze lovers, especially those who are fans of popular American brand Budweiser.
US lottery millionaires search for dream homes in new TV show
The new show kicks off with a Californian man, who won US$180 million, shopping for a property.
5 Tinted Moisturizers With Vitamin C for Coverage With Extra Radiance
We're all about a two-for-one here. If we're making an effort to put on makeup, it would be great if the ingredients would also do something a bit magical for our skin. Tinted...
I'm Wearing Makeup Minus the Slimming Hacks and Love My ‘Flaws' More Than Ever
Staying at home during the pandemic has enabled me to experiment with makeup in new ways. While I may have nowhere to go, I love testing new ideas and pushing the boundary...
Rare, private New Zealand island on market. for 25 years
Russell Crowe was a Bingo caller here before he hit the big time.
Coronavirus: 40% of bars, cafes could close due to skills shortage - expert
Cafes and bars are struggling to find skilled Kiwis amid border closures - and it could be devastating for the industry.
Levis is the latest to boycott Facebook Advertising but the damage is...
Facebook's crisis has been a long time in the making. The advertising boycott against Facebook is gaining momentum, with global brands from Lego to Levis joining food &...