It's Birkins All Around This Week
It is rare that we feature something that is not only a mystery bag, but is debatably a bag at all. But these are exciting times we live in, PB readers. While Lady Gaga was getting adventurous, the majority of this week's celebs were carrying Birkins. And in non-Birkin news, we are seeing a distinct uptick in NEW bag styles on celebrity arms. Awards season is now in full swing, and mid-season TV shows are back on the air, which means the bag-watching will be good for weeks. Grab your popcorn.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Celebs Party Down with Hermès, Gucci and Oscar de la Renta
- Louis Vuitton's Incredibly Popular Saintogne Bag Now Comes in Monogram Empreinte
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of March 22
- Celebs Opt for Eclectic Picks from Medea, Frame and Hayward Luxury
- I've Got My Eye On a Lavender Bag
- Is Saint Laurent Finally Moving Away From Its Obsession With Logo Hardware?
- A Close Look at Daniel Lee's First Bags for Bottega Veneta
- Celebs Enjoy Ideal Lighting with Bags from Fendi, Louis Vuitton and Saint Laurent
- Love It or Leave It: the Return of the Hobo
- The Iconic Purple Sequin Fendi Baguette is Available For Pre-Order
- A Close Look At The Already Sold Out Louis Vuitton Lipstick Case
- PurseBlog Asks: What's Your “It” Bag?
- The Ten Best Designer Bags Under $1,000, Spring 2019 Edition
- The Many Bags of Jenna Dewan
- Ten Bags That You'll Love for Wedding Season
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of March 15
- Celebs Get Glam with Bags from Valentino, Balenciaga and Edie Parker
- Celebrity Purse Lines: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- These Green Bags Will Have You Feeling Lucky on St Patrick's Day
- Why I'll Never Let Someone Buy a Bag for Me
The headlines of Very International People
Janelle Monáe's Green Mascara Should Have Won a Kids' Choice Award
While award season is pretty much over and the Oscars, Golden Globes and SAG awards are behind us, cool kids, teen stars and a smattering of adults are keeping it going thanks...
The Swordsman, Wroclaw
Mode PR Is Hiring A Part-Time Office Manager In New York, NY
Our busy, client-focused office needs a reliable, well-organized part time Office Manager to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. The...
Girl + Van + Seafood = Newport, OR
Nothing says Newport, Oregon like bayside pubs, bags of fresh fish, and an entirely affordable oyster farm. Add a quaint RV park next to the water, and a handful of friendly...
Married at First Sight's Melissa is on the hunt for a Kiwi bachelor
She might be “frustrated” about how much her MAFS hubby Dino got away with on the show, but Melissa is still smiling.
'Why are you crying?' and other impossible questions following the...
Terror attacks are a tough one to explain to toddlers - especially as they often see things as black and white.
Sarah Hyland Just Debuted One of Spring's Hottest Haircuts
If you've been wanting to go shorter for spring, this hair transformation might be the inspiration you need. We're talking about Sarah Hyland's shag bob haircut , which she...
Kiwi 'royal' Gary Lewis splits from Lady Davina Windsor after 14-year marriage
New Zealander Gary Lewis became the first Māori member of the British royal family in 2004.
Ambrose Is Hiring A Freelance SLG/Accessories Designer In New York, NY
The Brand Launching summer 2019, ambrose is a New York City based luxury goods brand. We design and manufacture a range of fashion and lifestyle accessories. As a vertically...
Dara Can't Wait to Wear This Soft and Airy Cashmere Set All Spring Long
I was first introduced to Naadam in a cramped midtown Manhattan office for its Fall 2017 collection preview. It took about two minutes to realize the brand would soon outgrow...