Introducing: The Salvatore Ferragamo Creations Black Satin Pochette
If there's one thing that immediately comes to mind when thinking of Ferragamo's bags, it's the company's rich history and the incredible attention to detail and craftsmanship that goes into every design. Unsurprisingly, Ferragamo has tapped into its amazing archives to create a collection titled “ Ferragamo's Creations ”. This exclusive collection brings back some of the brand's most iconic designs. One of the most notable pieces is this stunning black satin pochette, which features a Gancini shaped gold handle. Naomi Watts was spotted carrying this stunning creation at the 2018 Venice Film Festival.
The Gancini may be one of the brand's most recognizable symbols, often what many people think of when they think Salvatore Ferragamo. The Gancini symbol is rich in history, and was first used back in the 70's as a clasp on a bag created by Ferragamo's eldest daughter. Since then, the emblem has been reimagined in many ways, and on everything from handbags and shoes to accessories like belts and small leather...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- The Coolest Clear Bags You Never Knew You Needed
- Fashion Icon and Renowned Designer Karl Lagerfeld Has Passed Away
- Currently Coveting: the Louis Vuitton Egg Bag
- Dear Vaughn: Month One
- Celebs Craft Luxe Looks for Fashion Week with Birkins, Dior and Gabriela Hearst
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of February 15
- Love It or Leave It: Louis Vuitton Earbuds
- Burberry Releases Its First-Ever BSeries Handbag Drop
- Big Bags Are My Favorite Bags
- Outfit Yourself This Valentine's Day With Bags From Your Favorite Designers
- NYFW Attendees Flash Trendy Styles from Shrimps, Mansur Gavriel and Loewe
- The Internet Knows My Deepest Handbag Desires
- I Am Afraid to Sell My Bags
- Meet the New Handbag Brand That Took NYFW By Storm
- I'm Loving Loewe Bags Lately
- PurseBlog Asks: What Do You Wish Designers Knew About What You Want in a Bag?
- Mansur Gavriel's Spring 2019 Bags Are Simple But Stunning
- Celebs Step Out with Balenciaga and Bulgari
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of February 9
- Models Carry Gucci, Hermès and Chanel During NYFW Prep
The headlines of Very International People
Karl Lagerfeld, enigmatic Chanel designer, dies at 85
Couturier Karl Lagerfeld - known for his trademark look as well as his iconic designs - has died at the age of 85.
The British roots of Meghan Markle's baby shower
The duchess's hush-hush trip to New York is a reminder that she's determined to do things her way.
New Zealand's future border control puppies need foster homes
Want to play an important role in raising our country's future border protectors? Inquire within.
Legendary fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld dies at 85 in Paris
Burberry criticised for glamorising suicide with 'noose' hoodie: 'Suicide is...
Fashion house apologises after model calls them out over a style that evoked lynchings and suicide.
7 Top Trends from the London Fall 2019 Runways
What does one show on the runway when your country is a mess, politically speaking? Well, for the designers at London Fashion Week grappling with Brexit's possible aftermath...
Li Li Leung Named President and CEO of USA Gymnastics
Sports executive Li Li Leung has been appointed president and chief executive officer of USA Gymnastics , the latest leader to take over control of the embattled national...
HATCH Is Hiring A Brand Marketing Coordinator In New York, NY
POSITION TITLE: Brand Marketing Coordinator OVERVIEW: HATCH is seeking a Brand Marketing Coordinator to report directly to the Director of Events and Community and serves as...
Burberry ‘Deeply Sorry' For Sending Model Wearing Noose Down Runway
The design house said it was going for a nautical theme, but admits it "made a mistake."
CultureEDIT Is Seeking A Marketing And E-Commerce Intern In West Hollywood, CA
Marketing and e-commerce Intern cultureEDIT offers specialized services to artists and brands that guide them through the creative and marketing processes involved in the...