Introducing: The Salvatore Ferragamo Creations Black Satin Pochette
If there's one thing that immediately comes to mind when thinking of Ferragamo's bags, it's the company's rich history and the incredible attention to detail and craftsmanship that goes into every design. Unsurprisingly, Ferragamo has tapped into its amazing archives to create a collection titled “ Ferragamo's Creations ”. This exclusive collection brings back some of the brand's most iconic designs. One of the most notable pieces is this stunning black satin pochette, which features a Gancini shaped gold handle. Naomi Watts was spotted carrying this stunning creation at the 2018 Venice Film Festival.
The Gancini may be one of the brand's most recognizable symbols, often what many people think of when they think Salvatore Ferragamo. The Gancini symbol is rich in history, and was first used back in the 70's as a clasp on a bag created by Ferragamo's eldest daughter. Since then, the emblem has been reimagined in many ways, and on everything from handbags and shoes to accessories like belts and small leather...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Every Purse Lover Needs a Purse Friend
- Why White Bags are Perfect for Winter
- Bottega Veneta Mixes Things Up With Its Pre-Fall 2019 Bags
- Of Beverly Hills, BFA Afterparties & Promo Tours
- PurseBlog Asks: Do You Baby Your Bags?
- 12 Perfectly Pretty Bags That Will Steal the Show at All Your Holiday Parties
- Dior's Pre-Fall 2019 Bags Rely Heavily on Its Iconic Logo Detailing
- Celebs Hit Afterparties and Surprise Screenings with Bags from Fendi and Prada
- A Look Into The Magical World Of Louis Vuitton Exotics
- Closet Confessionals 20: The Army Wife to a First Sergeant Who Treats Her with Chanel
- Holy Grail Bags
- The Ultimate Holiday Gift for the Louis Vuitton Lover in Your Life
- Celebs Step Out with Fendi, Saint Laurent and Bulgari
- Chloé's Pre-Fall 2019 Bags Capitalize on Successful Elements of Past Bags
- Scouring the Internet for the Best Men's Bags
- Pantone Releases Its 2019 Color of the Year
- Dear Millie: Month 24
- This Week, Celebs Do Their Holiday Shopping with Bags from Gucci and Dior
- Givenchy Just Released a Brand New Bag for Pre-Fall 2019
- Christie's London Live Auction Is Coming Up December 12th
The headlines of Very International People
LAUREN BOZICEVICH IS SEEKING A PR INTERN IN NEW YORK, NY
The ideal candidate will have a professional, self-starting attitude, possess interpersonal communication skills-for both clients and work colleague and be comfortable working...
Prepare to See This Ouai x Summer Fridays Masking Set All Over Instagram
When Instagrammers speak, brands create wonderful masterpieces like this much-desired collaboration that will make your skin and hair flourish. Two social-forward brands, Jen...
Skin-Care Trends in 2019 May Mark the End of 10-Step Routines
We find it hard to imagine nixing any products from our daily regimen, but if 2019 skin-care trends are any indication, we'll be seeing just that in the coming...
Markarian NYC Is Seeking A Design Intern And A Fashion Assistant Intern
Markarian NYC is a New York based Women's Ready-To-Wear brand known for its whimsical cocktail/party dresses and gowns. The brand has been worn by celebrities such as Emily...
Make Room for These New Drugstore Beauty Products in Your 2019 Routine
With just weeks until the New Year, it seems as if December just flies by. Our calendars are booked, we've hit the mall more in the last month than we have all year long, and...
Lexicon of Style & Co. Is Hiring An Assistant In New York, NY
Lexicon of Style's mission is to embody every aspect of style. Alexandra, Lex, encourages you to dream big and live an exciting, creative and extra-ordinary life. This...
Nine million Brits will be spending Christmas on holiday with the US the...
Over a quarter of Brits spending Christmas abroad will be visiting family while one in six are planning to spend Christmas Day relaxing by a pool or lapping up the sun on an...
Investigation underway after engines on Virgin Australia flight 'burn out'...
An Australian Transport Safety Bureau investigation is underway to find out why two engines on a Virgin Australia aircraft 'flamed out' in heavy rain during descent to Canberra.
What Will Be the Next Wave of Merch Trends in 2019?
It's been a long 12 months, and before we kick 2018 to the curb, we're looking back at all of the most memorable, game-changing fashion and beauty things that went down. Follow...
ELR MEDIA GROUP IS SEEKING SPRING '19 PR / SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNS IN NEW YORK...
ELR Media Group is a bi-coastal fashion-focused Creative Agency known for Product Placement, Creative & Branding Services, Event Production, Social Media & VIP Relations. We...