Introducing: The Salvatore Ferragamo Creations Black Satin Pochette
If there's one thing that immediately comes to mind when thinking of Ferragamo's bags, it's the company's rich history and the incredible attention to detail and craftsmanship that goes into every design. Unsurprisingly, Ferragamo has tapped into its amazing archives to create a collection titled “ Ferragamo's Creations ”. This exclusive collection brings back some of the brand's most iconic designs. One of the most notable pieces is this stunning black satin pochette, which features a Gancini shaped gold handle. Naomi Watts was spotted carrying this stunning creation at the 2018 Venice Film Festival.
The Gancini may be one of the brand's most recognizable symbols, often what many people think of when they think Salvatore Ferragamo. The Gancini symbol is rich in history, and was first used back in the 70's as a clasp on a bag created by Ferragamo's eldest daughter. Since then, the emblem has been reimagined in many ways, and on everything from handbags and shoes to accessories like belts and small leather...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- CC 34: This Business Analyst Exclusively Shops Online For Pre-Loved Bags
- The Chanel Strap Trick You Never Knew You Needed
- The 10 Best Bags on Sale at Net-A-Porter Now
- Prada Re-Introduces Its Iconic Bowling Bag for Resort 2020
- Models Flit Around Cannes with Dior, Fendi and Prada
- I Can't Get Enough of Pearl-Studded Bags
- France Seeks to Ban Fashion Brands from Destroying Unsold Goods
- Introducing the Louis Vuitton Trunk Chain Wallet
- Celebs Party with Bags from Balmain, Chanel and Prada
- PurseBlog Asks: When Is It Time to Part with a Bag?
- Metallic Bags Have Me Conflicted
- To Do or Not to Do: Monogramming Your Bags
- Celebs Drum Up Some Hype For New Projects with Bags from Valentino, Balenciaga and More
- The Best Bags of the Pre-Fall 2019 Pre-Orders
- I Just Can't Get Enough of Reese Witherspoon's Style
- CC 33: This Aussie Graphic Designer Has A Few Axes To Grind
- A Close Look at the Valentino VRing Bag
- Neutral Colors Are Having a Moment
- Gigi Hadid is the Face of Burberry's Just Debuted Monogram Collection
- Celebs Trek to Cannes Loaded Down with Louis Vuitton and Saint Laurent
The headlines of Very International People
The Mapua radish that couldn't slow down
Hans and Sibylle Podlucky got a 10kg suprise when they dug up this monster from their vege garden.
KonMari is seeking a Social Media Assistant in Los Angeles
Responsibilities Collaborate with Social Media Community Manager and VP of Content & Brand to engage, evolve and grow our audience on Instagram and other platformsHelp to...
Last Chance to Get Your Frames from KREWE's Annual Private Event, Ends May 24th
The 2019 KREWE Private Event launched on May 20, 2019 and ends at midnight on May 24, 2019, just in time to stock up on frames before Memorial Day. This invite-only 5-day sale...
Sophie Turner Wore Mom Jeans on the ‘X-Men: Dark Phoenix' Red Carpet...
Imagine coming off the high of ending one of the most-watched shows in history and immediately attending premieres for the feature film in which you're starring this summer...
The best resorts in Koh Samui with breathtaking views
Koh Samui, one of the most popular islands in Thailand , is known for its breathtaking landscapes. Think palm-fringed white sand beaches, glistening turquoise waters and a...
Not to Be Dramatic, but I Would Die for Elle Fanning's ‘Once Upon a Time in...
As one of the judges at Cannes Film Festival this year, Elle Fanning has been showing up on each red carpet in a whirlwind of high fashion. The star has shown us all her...
Five big makeup trends popularised by Indians at Cannes 2019
The Cannes Film Festival is no longer just a cultural hub - it's a fashion and beauty extravaganza that gets us to update our makeup and hair skills annually. With celebrities...
Jamie Oliver's restaurant failure has been a long time coming
OPINION: The Naked Chef's gloss, which had impressed even the harshest food critics, wore off a few years ago.
Your Weekly Horoscope: May 22 - 28, 2019
Gallery Horoscopes May 22 -28, 2019 Illustration, Kiki Ljung. Taurus April 20-May 20 You're coming to the end of a situation that's been with you for a long time. Instead of...
How To Grill Everything To Perfection
The return of barbecue season brings the smells, tastes, sights and sounds of spring and summer. Before you get grilling , it's good to refresh your memory on the rules (winter...