Introducing the Fendi Peekaboo X-Lite Bag
The old saying goes a little something like this: if it ain't broke, don't fix it. In the case of Fendi ‘s new update to one of its most popular and classic bags, that couldn't be further from the truth. I'll happily admit that this saying does not apply to the Fendi Peekaboo X-Lite. I'm loving this slouchy, but sleek and incredibly chic update to the Fendi Peekaboo, and today I've got a treat for you: a look at one of my favorite picks from this new line, a stunning dark green suede beauty.
Think of this bag as the Peekaboo's slouchy little sister. It's less structured and, in a way, less-dare I say-stuffy, though it's still incredibly sleek and, like its predecessor, it's sure to be an instant classic. I love that this bag is big , and in the age of endless mini bags, that's like a breath of fresh air. It's the perfect bag to tote around during the day, and it can easily carry whatever it is you may need to take you from work to play. The best part is, it instantly elevates any outfit. I'm simply...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- ‘New Celine' Bags Have Hit the Internet-We've Got Pics + Prices!
- My Favorite Marc Jacobs Bags this Fall
- See All the Dior Bags Celebs Brought to the Guggenheim International Gala
- Designers Create a Two Bag Situation for SS19
- Celebs Rush Around with Prada, Fendi and Louis Vuitton
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of November 16
- Closet Confessionals 17: The Bag Lover Who Plans to Have No Debt Within the Next Year
- A Day With the Linjer Doctor's Bag
- Remembering the Marc Jacobs Stam
- Giant Bags Need to Come Back Into Style Immediately
- 10 Things I'm Wishing for This Holiday Season
- Celebs Step Out with Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Chanel
- Timothée Chalamet Carries Not Yet Released Louis Vuitton
- Selling From My Collection to Fund New Purchases
- Celebs Overwhelm Us with Little Black Mystery Bags
- A Closer Look at the Dior Book Tote
- Would You Carry a $1300 Leather Plastic Bag With Kittens On It?
- Purseonals: Saint Laurent Sac de Jour Nano
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of November 9
- Celebs Largely Stick to Birkins and Saint Laurent
The headlines of Very International People
Fullcravings:Paleo Chocolate Hazelnut Skillet Brownie
Fullcravings : Paleo Chocolate Hazelnut Skillet Brownie
Catbird Is Seeking A Graphic Design + Photo Intern In New York, NY
We're currently looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative graphic design intern with a specialization in photo editing to join our creative team for the second...
TENET Is Seeking Spring '19 Interns In New York, NY
TENET is a lifestyle brand and company founded in November 2009 with the goal of creating a uniquely curated collection of emerging and well established men's and women's...
Cruise Market 2018
Victoria's Secret Announces New CEO, Plans to Relaunch Swim
It looks like Victoria's Secret is about to get the top-to-bottom overhaul it has long needed. Following a stretch of declining sales and increasing criticism around the lack...
11 Beauty Products to Gift to the Natural Beauty Obsessive In Your Life
We may be biased here, but beauty gifts are some of the most fun presents to give for the holidays. There's something so indulgent about unwrapping a gorgeous new palette or a...
Memes Dominated Fashion Trends in 2018, Which Is Exactly What We Deserved
Ah, 2018: A year that the majority of us would prefer to leave in the past or wipe from historical record completely. We're not only talking about the current state of politics...
The Ultimate Guide To Winning Sephora's Epic Black Friday Sale
Once a year, the biggest day in retail shopping meets everyone's fave beauty behemoth, creating equal parts magic and mayhem. And we want you to be ready, so knowing Sephora's...
This Week in Team USA: November 19, 2018
SportsTravel is proud to partner with the U.S. Olympic Committee to provide this update on Team USA events taking place this week. Below are upcoming events and information on...
Travel Deals Tuesday: 2018 Black Friday And Cyber Monday Travel Deals
Best Travel Deals on Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Travel Deals Tuesday ✈️