Introducing the Chloé Tess Bag
When Chloé first debuted its fall 2018 runway bags back in March, I immediately took notice. Chloé has been a brand that I've consistently adored, and though fashion has its ebbs and its flows, often hyping up a specific designer or ‘it' bag for a few seasons, there is always something about Chloé's collections that I love. Whether it be the easy bohemian vibe, or the use of beautiful fabrics and colors I'm always excited to view Chloé's runway looks. For it's fall 2018 bags, Chloé stuck to its roots with a stunning palette of deep greens and beautiful burgundies-exactly what you would expect for this time of year, and when I spotted a new shape on the runway, I was instantly intrigued. Meet the Chloé Tess Bag .
Taking elements from both the ever-popular Drew and Faye Bags, the Tess Bag is brand new for fall 2018 and worth an in-depth look. The circular shape of the Tess Bag reminds me of the Drew Bag, which I personally own and love, while the shiny gold hardware can be tied back to the ring detailing on...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of June 14
- Celebs Make Faces with Bags from Chanel, Judith Leiber and Frame
- Love It or Leave It: The Louis Vuitton Grenelle PM
- The 10 Best Weekender Bags for Summer 2019
- All the Bags From Chloé's First Ever Resort Runway Show
- I'm Late to the Phoebe Philo Party.But I'm Here Now!
- Celebs Try to Dodge the Paps with Hermès, Off-White and Saint Laurent
- Can the Hermès Kelly Surpass the Birkin in Popularity?
- We Searched High and Low for the Very Best Looks for Less
- Would You Splurge on a Lesser Known Bag Brand?
- Celebs Contemplate Sudden Career Changes with Bags from Chanel and Dior
- Make a Statement This Summer With These Elevated Bags
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of June 7
- Introducing Artycapucines By Louis Vuitton
- CC 35: A CFO and Her $140,000 Hermès Collection
- Celebs Flaunt Their Fendi, Burberry and Hermès
- Chanel's Ancient Egypt-Inspired Métiers d'Art 2019 Bags Are Now in Boutiques
- The Clash of the “C” Bags.Chloé vs. Céline
- Celebs Swarm the Veuve Cliquot Polo Classic with Bags from Jacquemus, Parisa Wang and Mehry Mu
- Your First Look at Gucci's Resort 2020 Bags
The headlines of Very International People
DadsDoHairToo Shares Adorable Scenes Of Dads Doing Their Daughters' Hair
These dads take hairstyling seriously, and it shows.
‘There Is So Much More Devastation Than Most People Realize': 4 Women On...
This past spring, as temperatures and water levels rose, extreme flooding hit communities in central and eastern Canada hard. As water levels hit record highs-and...
Must Read: Carine Roitfeld Stages First CR Runway Show, Taylor Swift...
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Friday. Carine Roitfeld stages first CR Runway show at Pitti UomoCarine Roitfeld and LuisaViaRoma presented a fashion show...
British Airways staffs ENTIRE flight with dads and their sons and daughters...
The flight, from Heathrow to San Diego in California, departed with help from father and daughter and father and son teams working across the airline's operation.
Maya Erskine on ‘PEN15' Season 2 & Countering Asian-American Stereotypes in...
A couple years before she started writing PEN15, Maya Erskine read the script for a rom com called Plus One. The film had already been cast, but its creators-Erskine's New York...
Jill Roberts Is Hiring A Retail / Wholesale Office Assistant In Los Angeles
Contemporary Women's Apparel Retail/Wholesale Company seeks Office Assistant to aid in all back office functions of our thriving business. We operate in a fast paced and...
The Best Free Video Converter 2019
Which is the best free video converter to use? By asking this question means that you have found various free video converter online but you are not sure on which one to settle...
Pitti Immagine 2019 - Top 10 Essential Accessories
Accessories are the must-have finishing touch for any outfit. Though simply wearing accessories is not enough, it is important to be able to wear them with confidence as they...
A review of Sir Richard Branson's Virgin Limited Edition South African...
Mont Rochelle is a hotel on 39 hectares of land above Franschhoek that's part of Sir Richard Branson's 'Virgin Limited Edition'. Ted Thornhill checked in... and struggled to...
A review of New York's Sister City hotel
MailOnline Travel's James Murphy checked into Sister City, which opened in Manhattan this Spring. The hotel was inspired by 'the functional perfection of Finnish saunas and...