Introducing: Closet Confessionals
When you run a website about luxury goods, you hear a lot of the same question: how do people afford these things? Sometimes it's asked in genuine curiosity, and other times, it's a rhetorical declaration of awe and confusion at other people's very different lives. Either way, this curiosity persists at least in part because the question of money is one that's forbidden in traditional fashion media, which generally considers it rude to acknowledge that participating in fashion costs a lot. We're not traditional fashion media, though, so we're not beholden to those manners, and we want to know about your bags, your budget, and how you balance the two. So we're introducing Closet Confessionals , and we need your help.
Fill Out the Closet Confessionals Questionnaire
Inspired by other websites whose readers engage in fascinating, frank discussions of how they make their money work for them (like Refinery29's popular Money Diaries series), Closet Confessionals will each feature one...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- See All the Dior Bags Celebs Brought to the Guggenheim International Gala
- Designers Create a Two Bag Situation for SS19
- Celebs Rush Around with Prada, Fendi and Louis Vuitton
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of November 16
- Closet Confessionals 17: The Bag Lover Who Plans to Have No Debt Within the Next Year
- A Day With the Linjer Doctor's Bag
- Remembering the Marc Jacobs Stam
- Giant Bags Need to Come Back Into Style Immediately
- 10 Things I'm Wishing for This Holiday Season
- Celebs Step Out with Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Chanel
- Timothée Chalamet Carries Not Yet Released Louis Vuitton
- Selling From My Collection to Fund New Purchases
- Celebs Overwhelm Us with Little Black Mystery Bags
- A Closer Look at the Dior Book Tote
- Would You Carry a $1300 Leather Plastic Bag With Kittens On It?
- Purseonals: Saint Laurent Sac de Jour Nano
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of November 9
- Celebs Largely Stick to Birkins and Saint Laurent
- Closet Confessionals 16: A Genetic Scientist Who Prefers Pre-Owned Over New
- These Two Italian Outlets Are Where Bag Lovers Dreams Come True
The headlines of Very International People
Carol's Daughter's Black Friday 2018 Sale is Just the Beginning of Year-End...
Just when your hair starts clashing with the cold, bitter winter winds, we've got the much-needed scoop on Carol's Daughter Black Friday 2018 sales. The best part? You can...
MIAOU IS LOOKING FOR AN OPERATIONS & LOGISTICS INTERN, BASED IN LOS ANGELES, CA
Miaou is looking for an intern to assist in operations and logistics. Our intern will have the unique opportunity to experience a fast-paced startup environment, while playing...
Ulta's Black Friday 2018 Deals Will Include Plenty of Top-Notch, Under-$20 Items
As we count down the days to stellar steals for makeup, skincare and hair lovers, rejoice because Ulta Black Friday 2018 deals were just released and we are totally here for...
See the Best-Dressed Stars From the 2018 Governors Awards Red Carpet
We're still nearly two months out from the official start of the 2019 awards season, but on Sunday, the who's-who of Hollywood assembled at Los Angeles's Ray Dolby Ballroom for...
MODE PR Is Hiring An Account Manager In New York
MODE PR seeks a motivated Account Manager to join our team. We are looking for a motivated, organized, detail oriented self-starter with excellent communication skills to...
Fashion Stylist: Alison Hernon Seeking Interns & Fashion Assistants In New...
Alison Hernon is a Fashion Stylist working for twenty years for Celebrities, eCommerce, Catalog and Advertising. She is seeking fashion assistants. She started out at...
Lindsey Thornburg Is Seeking A Studio Intern In New York, NY
We are looking for a general studio intern. The studio intern must have an understanding of illustrator. Must be open to handle all the little odd jobs that come with working...
Lamborghini road-legalise a racecar and named it the SC18 Alston
Lamborghini has a potted history of designing borderline road-legal supercars. The annual instalment to their ground-thumping fleet of ‘bulls' is the SC18 Alston, a one-off...
Frederique Constant's ‘Hybrid Manufacture' capsule revolutionizes...
Innovation and instinct have always been Frederique Constant's core ambition in their play of watchmaking. Blending traditional Swiss watchmaking aesthetics with the modern day...
VIANEL New York Is Hiring An Operations Manager In New York, NY
VIANEL New York is a luxury leather goods brand established in September 2013 in downtown New York City. VIANEL products are manufactured using the highest quality of skins...