I Bought a White Bag and One Year Later I Kind of Wish I Hadn't
It's been quite a year for my bag collection. In the last 12 months alone I've acquired 4 premium designer bags, and a few more contemporary bags that were gifted to me. With the many additions I've begun to switch out my bags a fair bit, allowing me to really baby my more delicate bags, especially my beloved white Chloé Drew. Back when I was fresh out of college with zero clue what I wanted to do I interned and freelanced at Chloé's New York office. I loved my time there and it was a really exciting time to be with the company as the Drew and Faye era was just beginning. I started crushing on the Chloé Drew bag from the very beginning and I was bummed that I never got one when I was working there.
Fast forward to 3 years later and I was still crushing hard on the Drew when I found this white version on super sale. Though I really wanted it in black, red or grey the deal was too good to pass up and I snagged it without hesitation. I immediately put my stuff inside without really giving much thought to the...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Dior's Pre-Fall 2019 Bags Rely Heavily on Its Iconic Logo Detailing
- Celebs Hit Afterparties and Surprise Screenings with Bags from Fendi and Prada
- A Look Into The Magical World Of Louis Vuitton Exotics
- Closet Confessionals 20: The Army Wife to a First Sergeant Who Treats Her with Chanel
- Holy Grail Bags
- The Ultimate Holiday Gift for the Louis Vuitton Lover in Your Life
- Celebs Step Out with Fendi, Saint Laurent and Bulgari
- Chloé's Pre-Fall 2019 Bags Capitalize on Successful Elements of Past Bags
- Scouring the Internet for the Best Men's Bags
- Pantone Releases Its 2019 Color of the Year
- Dear Millie: Month 24
- This Week, Celebs Do Their Holiday Shopping with Bags from Gucci and Dior
- Givenchy Just Released a Brand New Bag for Pre-Fall 2019
- Christie's London Live Auction Is Coming Up December 12th
- A Close Look at the Linjer Crossbody Bag
- Get Your First Look at Chanel's Métiers d'Art 2019 Bags Straight From the Runway
- Celebs Do Promo Tours with Bags from Chanel, Mark Cross and Givenchy
- Chanel to Ban Use of Exotic Skins Moving Forward
- Closet Confessional 19: The 28-year-old Designer Who Collects Margiela Bags
- You Never Forget Your First Love: a Holiday Memory
The headlines of Very International People
This Sweater Nail Art Is So Perfect For Winter
Sweater weather takes on new meaning with this cozy-chic nail trend. Knitted nail art is perfect for winter and can easily carry you through all your holiday functions. Whether...
Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Reveal Their First Christmas Card
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have marked more than a few milestones since their fairy-tale nuptials on May 19, from announcing their first pregnancy to a wildly successful...
Must Read: Nanushka to Launch Menswear, The Royal Family Unveils Their...
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Friday. Nanushka to launch menswearNanushka, the Budapest-based contemporary label, is gearing up to launch menswear for...
Prince William And Kate Middleton's Cozy Christmas Card Portrait
It's here! The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have just released their Christmas card for this year and it is so very cute. It features the whole family, including Prince...
Max Mara Is Reissuing Nancy Pelosi's Viral, Brick-Red Coat
On Tuesday, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer had a meeting at the White House with President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike...
Chris Pratt Made His Relationship with Katherine Schwarzenegger Instagram...
It's time: Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger are Instagram official. After eight months of dating, the 39-year-old actor confirmed his relationship with Schwarzenegger...
Virgin Galactic reaches the edge of SPACE for the first time in milestone test
The aerospace firm's SpaceShipTwo craft reached a boundary more than 50 miles above Earth on Thursday morning after blasting off on a critical flight test in the Mojave Desert.
Hair Trends for 2019 Are Updated Versions of Throwback Classics
Nostalgia undoubtedly reigned supreme in 2018 and according to the experts, hair trends in 2019 will also mark a continued love affair with the old classics. Fashion and beauty...
Carnival Cruise Line is set to build the first-ever roller coaster at SEA
The attraction, called Bolt: Ultimate Sea Coaster, is set to be built on Carnival Cruise Line's new Mardi Gras liner. It will be delivered in 2022 and will be based at Port...
Win een Fly bed van Velda ter waarde van € 2500
Beantwoord de wedstrijdvragen en maak kans op een Fly bed van Velda ter waarde van € 2500.