How a Simple Google Search Led to Over a Decade of Purse Obsessing
Loving purses is a large part of my identity. I've been an active member of the PurseForum since 2007 and have been reading PurseBlog since 2006. I am pretty certain that I am part of this obsessive community for life, and I am so grateful to others who understand my love and appreciation for bags.
I can remember the first bag I ever wanted, a red and navy striped knit bag from Gap in 1998-I was 10 years old. My cousin wore it to a family outing and I recall the instant head over heels love I felt for it. I begged my mom to take me to the Gap to get my own but they didn't have it in stock. I continued to beg her to take me to different Gaps in our area for months, striking out at each of them. That bag still haunts me to this day. I still remember it well 20 years later-obsessive, I know!
I admired bags throughout high school, but it wasn't until 2006 when I was a freshman in college that I became a full blown addict. Browsing the internet in my dorm, I saw a photo of Kristin Cavallari carrying a light pink...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Remembering the Marc Jacobs Stam
- Giant Bags Need to Come Back Into Style Immediately
- 10 Things I'm Wishing for This Holiday Season
- Celebs Step Out with Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Chanel
- Timothée Chalamet Carries Not Yet Released Louis Vuitton
- Selling From My Collection to Fund New Purchases
- Celebs Overwhelm Us with Little Black Mystery Bags
- A Closer Look at the Dior Book Tote
- Would You Carry a $1300 Leather Plastic Bag With Kittens On It?
- Purseonals: Saint Laurent Sac de Jour Nano
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of November 9
- Celebs Largely Stick to Birkins and Saint Laurent
- Closet Confessionals 16: A Genetic Scientist Who Prefers Pre-Owned Over New
- These Two Italian Outlets Are Where Bag Lovers Dreams Come True
- An In-Depth Look at the MCM Berlin Tambourine Crossbody
- Celebs Visit Craig's Or Attend VS Fittings with Bags from Fendi, Dior and MCM
- MCM Gets Festive With Its Brand New Holiday Campaign
- Tuesday Shoesday: I'm Obsessed With These $600 Boots But They Hurt My Feet!
- Timeless Classic or Nostalgic Throwback: Is The City Bag a Good Investment?
- Victoria's Secret Models Head in for Their Fittings Armed with Giuseppe Zanotti, Balenciaga and Balmain
The headlines of Very International People
Must Read: Meet the Woman Behind Michelle Obama's Wardrobe, Dia&Co Raises...
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Thursday. Meet the woman behind Michelle Obama's wardrobeStylist Meredith Koop is the woman who subtly defined the style of...
FASHION STYLIST Joanne Blades IS SEEKING INTERNS TO START IMMEDIATELY IN NEW...
Fashion stylist Joanne Blades is seeking eager & hardworking interns to start immediately! Amazing opportunity to learn about the styling world. All internships will be paid in...
Chanel's Newest Flagship Features Exclusive Merchandise and a 60-Foot-Tall...
When it comes to Chanel, only the best of the best will do - which is why the French house recently shut down its 57th Street flagship store in New York City, first opened in...
ICP Is Hiring A Social Media Manager In New York, NY
TITLE: Manager, Social Media REPORTS TO: Senior Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media LOCATED: New York, NY JOB OVERVIEW: This position plays a critical role in...
PR Consulting Is Hiring An Account Manager / Senior Account Manager of...
PR Consulting is a leading public relations agency specializing in fashion, beauty, hospitality and lifestyle. The Lifestyle & Events department is currently looking for an...
Get in the Holiday Spirit with These Spectacular New York City Department...
Fifth Ave. is a famously packed tourist trap lined with designer boutiques and department stores. It's also prime spot for people-watching and window shopping. But during the...
Hotel chain offers guests an 'Instagram sitter' who will keep their accounts...
Ibis hotels in Switzerland are offering the quirky service called 'Relax We Post' which will see an 'Instagram sitter' post photos and even reply comments on behalf of guests.
What Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are wearing on their Sindhi wedding...
Brewdog to launch the world's first craft beer airlines in 2019
Ulta's Cyber Fundays 2018 Sale is Coming for Your Wallet Before Black Friday
Why have “Sunday Funday” when you can just have fun everyday? We suspect that's the remixed mantra powering Ulta's Cyber Fundays 2018 deals, which are actually starting long...