For Fall 2018, Prada's Bags Feel Youthful and Fun
Every established luxury brand in the world has in front of it, at this moment, both a problem and an opportunity: the next generation of high-end shoppers is becoming secure enough in their finances to be a force to be reckoned with in the industry, and like any generation, they want slightly different things and have slightly different expectations than those who came before them. Millennials are shaping up into a group that prizes simplicity, usability and irreverence in their luxury goods, and they want distinctive bags and accessories that telegraph plenty of personality. Every brand will have to find its own way to incorporate the challenge of this new market into its designs, but it's clear from the Prada Fall 2018 runway bags that they've chosen to meet the opportunity head-on.
Prada Large Canvas Tote with Logo, $1,350 via Prada.com
Prada's Fall 2018 collection, which is arriving in stores and online now, is bold, graphic, and far more functional than you'd imagine for bags that feel genuinely fun....
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Louis Vuitton's Incredibly Popular Saintogne Bag Now Comes in Monogram Empreinte
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of March 22
- Celebs Opt for Eclectic Picks from Medea, Frame and Hayward Luxury
- I've Got My Eye On a Lavender Bag
- Is Saint Laurent Finally Moving Away From Its Obsession With Logo Hardware?
- A Close Look at Daniel Lee's First Bags for Bottega Veneta
- Celebs Enjoy Ideal Lighting with Bags from Fendi, Louis Vuitton and Saint Laurent
- Love It or Leave It: the Return of the Hobo
- The Iconic Purple Sequin Fendi Baguette is Available For Pre-Order
- A Close Look At The Already Sold Out Louis Vuitton Lipstick Case
- PurseBlog Asks: What's Your “It” Bag?
- The Ten Best Designer Bags Under $1,000, Spring 2019 Edition
- The Many Bags of Jenna Dewan
- Ten Bags That You'll Love for Wedding Season
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of March 15
- Celebs Get Glam with Bags from Valentino, Balenciaga and Edie Parker
- Celebrity Purse Lines: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- These Green Bags Will Have You Feeling Lucky on St Patrick's Day
- Why I'll Never Let Someone Buy a Bag for Me
- Louis Vuitton's Wildly Popular NéoNoé Now Comes in a Mini Version
The headlines of Very International People
An Inspector Calls. A review of Dormy House in the Cotswolds
The Inspector checked into Dormy House near Broadway in the northern reaches of the Cotswolds. The best part of his stay, he writes, was leaving the hotel for a long, bracing...
Clashing Prints Were a Street Style Hit at Tokyo Fashion Week
The Fall 2019 shows might have wrapped in New York, London, Milan and Paris, but Fashion Month is still going strong across the globe - specifically in Tokyo, where the...
Vietnam Cambodia Sightseeing Tours: The best selection for your holiday
Vietnam - Cambodia , the two neighbouring countries with two different natural and cultural features, has recently become a place for tourists' discovering and travelling...
ICP Is Hiring An Associate Manager, Event Marketing In New York, NY
COMPANY: International Cosmetics & Perfumes TITLE: Associate Manager, Event Marketing REPORTS TO: Director, Event MarketingFLSA: ExemptLOCATED: NYC OfficeSTART DATE: April 2019...
March 25-31, 2019
SportsTravel is proud to partner with the U.S. Olympic Committee to provide this update on Team USA events taking place this week. Below are upcoming events and information on...
'She's a sweetheart': The Australian saying farewell to her suburban pet croc
"I'm one of the only homes that hasn't been broken into," jokes Australia's 'Croc Lady'.
Taranaki woman's close shave in memory of friend's son who died of...
The first thing Nikki Morris thought after shaving her head for Meningococcal awareness was 'my head is so flat'.
6 things to do in New Brunswick, Canada
Beautiful New Brunswick in East Canada offers many delightful surprises including historical houses, quaint towns, stunning scenery, and, if you're lucky, a chance to spot...
Connections with family, community may be key to long life: author
Nelson author Renee Hollis' interviews with 120 centenarians reveal the importance of maintaining connections to family and community.
Elk Mountain Lodge: Throwback to Crested Butte Mining Heyday
Elk Mountain Lodge is a historic inn in Crested Butte, Colorado,