Gigi Hadid Raises an Important Question: Why Carry a Purse When You Could Instead Carry Champagne
A lot happens during New York Fashion Week and a lot of it is, frankly, not all that interesting, especially if your primary connection to the fashion industry is accessories. There are a few notable bag brands that show during NYFW, but most of the heavy-hitters debut their collections during Milan and Paris, so those are the events that really turn our heads. I still keep an eye on what transpires at NYFW, though, and thank God I do-otherwise, I might have missed the most fashionable BYOB moment of our times.
Earlier this week at Business of Fashion's BoF 500 party, celebrating the fashion industry's biggest power players, Gigi Hadid graced the red carpet in not just a grand, bright yellow Brandon Maxwell jumpsuit, but also a very curious accessory: a top-handled clear acrylic box, inside of which sat one perfect bottle of rosé champagne. The box and bottle were both also from Maxwell.
No phone. No keys. No stray receipts or pen caps or protein bars. Just a bottle of bubbly,...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Did Pharrell Williams Just Give Us a Sneak Peak at His Capsule Collection With Chanel?
- PurseBlog Asks: To Buy a Classic Chanel Flap Bag
- I Am So Obsessed With Tory Burch Right Now
- Men's Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks Keep the Celeb Bag Game On-Point
- The Fendi Baguette is Back for Spring 2019
- Celebs Flaunt Brand New Bags from Chloé and Valentino
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of January 18
- Celebrating 10 Years of Memories With My Louis Vuitton Speedy
- I Can't Stop Thinking About Buying a Polène Paris Bag
- Closet Confessional 24: The Young Lawyer Who Loves Hermès And Is Finally Able To Fund Her Own Collection
- In the Wake of Phoebe Philo's Departure, One ‘Old Céline' Fan Capitalizes on the Former Creative Director's Exit
- Celebs Make the Rounds with Fendi, Louis Vuitton and Gabriela Hearst
- Neon Green is Suddenly Everywhere
- The Real Purses of Jersey Shore
- Prepare to Say Bon Voyage With These Perfect Travel Companions
- PurseBlog Asks: Would You Ever Split Custody of a Bag With a Friend?
- Louis Vuitton's Pre-Fall 2019 Lookbook Features Brand New Bags Alongside an All-Star Cast
- Celebs Go Oscar Hunting with Bags from Celine and Coach
- What Fits: Linjer Doctor's Bag
- It's Birkins All Around This Week
The headlines of Very International People
The Best Hotels In The World In 2019, According To Travelers
Get ready to trigger your wanderlust.
See Every Look From Maison Margiela's Spring 2019 Artisanal Collection
Couture Week attendees were in for a visual treat at Maison Margiela's Spring 2019 Artisanal runway show at the French house's headquarters in Paris on Wednesday. Creative...
43 Gorgeous, Must-See Dresses from Paris Couture Fashion Week 2019
In just a few short weeks, many of us will be flurrying around New York City in our finest, most statement-making duds-crossing our fingers that street style photographers take...
Republican Congressman slammed by fellow passenger for flying first-class...
Rodney Davis' decision to fly first class was questioned by a fellow passenger. In a clip taken on board the flight, a man asks whether the taxpayer paid for the Chicago to...
New luxury terminal at Manchester Airport will offer passengers 'private jet...
Perks include speedy check-in, complimentary food and drink, dedicated security and being driven to aircraft in a private car. It's part of a £1bn investment at Manchester Airport.
Priyanka Chopra gets her dog Rs 36 lakh jacket. That's more than our annual...
TripAdvisor reveals the best hotels and B&Bs in the world in its 2019...
TripAdvisor has been handing out its annual global awards in the categories top hotels, best bargain hotels, best B&Bs, best for service, best for luxury, top small hotels and...
Marie Kondo's Drastic Bathroom Organization Strategy
Marie Kondo's method of organization - as evidenced in her best seller, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, and her new Netflix show, Tidying Up With Marie Kondo , is to...
School House Is Hiring A Creative Producer In New York, NY
JOB TITLE: Creative Producer LOCATION: New York, New York LEVEL: Mid CONTRACT: Full-Time ABOUT SCHOOL HOUSE School House is a New York based creative agency experienced in...
See All the Standout Celebrity Looks From the Chanel Couture Spring 2019...
Chanel held its Spring 2019 Couture show in Paris on Tuesday morning, making a splash with a poolside setting that was especially appealing, given that many of us are currently...