Dive Into the Leopard Trend With These Eight Fun Bag Picks
In high school my friend was obsessed with leopard. She had leopard print sheets, leopard accessories and even a leopard print chair in the shape of a giant shoe. I associated leopard print with her and though I loved her I was never very into leopard myself. Then when I was interning at Chloé I found it 100 percent necessary to get a pair of hair-calf leopard print booties. They had gold details and were a great accent piece though I never wore them very much as I soon discovered they hurt my feet. I eventually sold them and my need for owning something leopard sort of fell off. Leopard is one of those trends that is sort of always around. Every year you'll find it sprinkled here and there in designers collections but it hasn't taken off as a full fledged trend in a while until now.
Leopard is back big time and it looks like it's here to stay throughout 2019. In the last couple of months alone I've acquired a leopard coat and two leopard dresses from my favorite store in NYC- Reformation. One...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Men's Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks Keep the Celeb Bag Game On-Point
- The Fendi Baguette is Back for Spring 2019
- Celebs Flaunt Brand New Bags from Chloé and Valentino
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of January 18
- Celebrating 10 Years of Memories With My Louis Vuitton Speedy
- I Can't Stop Thinking About Buying a Polène Paris Bag
- Closet Confessional 24: The Young Lawyer Who Loves Hermès And Is Finally Able To Fund Her Own Collection
- In the Wake of Phoebe Philo's Departure, One ‘Old Céline' Fan Capitalizes on the Former Creative Director's Exit
- Celebs Make the Rounds with Fendi, Louis Vuitton and Gabriela Hearst
- Neon Green is Suddenly Everywhere
- The Real Purses of Jersey Shore
- Prepare to Say Bon Voyage With These Perfect Travel Companions
- PurseBlog Asks: Would You Ever Split Custody of a Bag With a Friend?
- Louis Vuitton's Pre-Fall 2019 Lookbook Features Brand New Bags Alongside an All-Star Cast
- Celebs Go Oscar Hunting with Bags from Celine and Coach
- What Fits: Linjer Doctor's Bag
- It's Birkins All Around This Week
- Introducing The Chloé C Bag
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of January 11
- Bags That'll Help You Crush Your Professional Goals
The headlines of Very International People
Toss up these yushengs for the upcoming Lunar New Year
Whether you like eating yu sheng, or not, there's something about the tossing and shouting auspicious greetings that adds to the festive spirit of Lunar New Year. It's a...
Bruno Sialelli of Loewe is now Lanvin's new Creative Director
Jetstar passenger's fury after being served $9 egg and lettuce sandwich that...
Howard Priestley wasn't expecting great things when he purchased a sandwich on a flight from Bali to Perth last year, but what he found was even worse than expected.
Report: Deciem Founder Brandon Truaxe Has Passed Away
Fashionista has obtained information from a source reporting that Deciem founder Brandon Truaxe, who served as the company's co-CEO until October of 2018, passed away over the...
Dior Couture Turned the Runway Into a Circus Ring for Spring 2019
In the seasons since her official debut as creative director of Dior for Spring 2017, designer Maria Grazia Chiuri has made a repeated and concerted effort to, as her first...
British Airways to paint Boeing 747 with retro design
The aircraft will be painted in a classic British Overseas Airways Corporation design dating from the 1964-1974 era. It is due to arrive at Heathrow next month.
Virgil Abloh's First Ad Campaign for Louis Vuitton Men's Is Here
It was just last summer that Virgil Abloh debuted his first collection for Louis Vuitton on the runway, and on Monday, he unveiled the ad campaign to match. Made up of three...
Balmain's return to couture, Paris Fashion Week Men's highlights, and more...
In the midst of all the hubbub surrounding Paris Fashion Week Men's and Haute Couture, there was an event that caused a shift in the Instagram hierarchy: an egg dethroned Kylie...
Alaska Airlines diversion over burning smell on plane leads to 30-hour...
Alaska Airlines passengers say they were stuck in a 30-hour travel nightmare for a journey flight that would ordinarily take under seven hours on Saturday.
Shipwreck on beach more than 120 years after doomed voyage
The doomed Sea King sank on a perilous voyage from Cardiff to Brazil in 1896, laden with 1,900 tonnes of coal. Remains from the ship are now thought to have washed ashore in Wales.