Dive Into the Leopard Trend With These Eight Fun Bag Picks
In high school my friend was obsessed with leopard. She had leopard print sheets, leopard accessories and even a leopard print chair in the shape of a giant shoe. I associated leopard print with her and though I loved her I was never very into leopard myself. Then when I was interning at Chloé I found it 100 percent necessary to get a pair of hair-calf leopard print booties. They had gold details and were a great accent piece though I never wore them very much as I soon discovered they hurt my feet. I eventually sold them and my need for owning something leopard sort of fell off. Leopard is one of those trends that is sort of always around. Every year you'll find it sprinkled here and there in designers collections but it hasn't taken off as a full fledged trend in a while until now.
Leopard is back big time and it looks like it's here to stay throughout 2019. In the last couple of months alone I've acquired a leopard coat and two leopard dresses from my favorite store in NYC- Reformation. One...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of June 14
- Celebs Make Faces with Bags from Chanel, Judith Leiber and Frame
- Love It or Leave It: The Louis Vuitton Grenelle PM
- The 10 Best Weekender Bags for Summer 2019
- All the Bags From Chloé's First Ever Resort Runway Show
- I'm Late to the Phoebe Philo Party.But I'm Here Now!
- Celebs Try to Dodge the Paps with Hermès, Off-White and Saint Laurent
- Can the Hermès Kelly Surpass the Birkin in Popularity?
- We Searched High and Low for the Very Best Looks for Less
- Would You Splurge on a Lesser Known Bag Brand?
- Celebs Contemplate Sudden Career Changes with Bags from Chanel and Dior
- Make a Statement This Summer With These Elevated Bags
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of June 7
- Introducing Artycapucines By Louis Vuitton
- CC 35: A CFO and Her $140,000 Hermès Collection
- Celebs Flaunt Their Fendi, Burberry and Hermès
- Chanel's Ancient Egypt-Inspired Métiers d'Art 2019 Bags Are Now in Boutiques
- The Clash of the “C” Bags.Chloé vs. Céline
- Celebs Swarm the Veuve Cliquot Polo Classic with Bags from Jacquemus, Parisa Wang and Mehry Mu
- Your First Look at Gucci's Resort 2020 Bags
The headlines of Very International People
Harry and Meghan share Father's Day photo of baby Archie
Prince Harry and Meghan have released a photo of Archie to mark Father's Day.
DadsDoHairToo Shares Adorable Scenes Of Dads Doing Their Daughters' Hair
These dads take hairstyling seriously, and it shows.
Frills to add drama to your outfit
The allure of a frill has to do with placement, amount of gather and repetition.
The right connections helped this Takapuna beach new-build
An award-winning architect brother has helped build a home that makes everyone happy.
7 inspiring fireplaces to help you face the cold
These eye-catching fireplace ideas will have you dreaming of hot toddies with your feet up.
Watch the Palm Angels Runway Show Live
Tune in above to watch a live stream of the Palm Angels Spring runway show in Milan, Sunday at 1:00 p.m. EST. Homepage nds, news and people shaping the fashion industry. Sign...
Galapagos Islands: A Stay at Caleta Iguana Hotel on Isabela Island
Kick back with some unusual locals at the Caleta Iguana Hotel on Isabela Island
The week in celebrity Instagrams
This week, Adele hangs with the Spice Girls, David Beckham's dad joke is a fail and Drake is a happy Raptors fan.
Here's my customer feedback: Don't be so needy and neurotic
OPINION: Companies forever seeking feedback are like neurotic lovers fishing for compliments.
Marlborough's first dedicated dog park ready to be unleashed in Renwick
A successful first few months could see more dog parks pop up around Marlborough.