Dear Millie: Months Eighteen and Nineteen
I have some friends that celebrate their kids' half birthdays, and some of them even have photoshoots and cakes. The day came and went for you, no big celebration, but it doesn't mean that I didn't note it in my head and think how crazy life is that you were sitting between your first and second birthdays. While I say I remember you being little, I also don't. It is all a sort of blur, and now this very independent and active version of you is all that I really know. Your personality continues to be what it always has been: stubborn, strong, easy-going, and independent. And it's only becoming more apparent.
You want to be outside all day, every day. The heat in Florida has hit the intolerable stage where even if we are out at 8am, I am profusely sweating. You don't care, and it is all you want to do. During the day you run to the back door and say “Side! Side!” begging to go out. When I drive by the park and don't stop, which you somehow are able to notice, you cry...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Closet Confessionals 17: The Bag Lover Who Plans to Have No Debt Within the Next Year
- A Day With the Linjer Doctor's Bag
- Remembering the Marc Jacobs Stam
- Giant Bags Need to Come Back Into Style Immediately
- 10 Things I'm Wishing for This Holiday Season
- Celebs Step Out with Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Chanel
- Timothée Chalamet Carries Not Yet Released Louis Vuitton
- Selling From My Collection to Fund New Purchases
- Celebs Overwhelm Us with Little Black Mystery Bags
- A Closer Look at the Dior Book Tote
- Would You Carry a $1300 Leather Plastic Bag With Kittens On It?
- Purseonals: Saint Laurent Sac de Jour Nano
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of November 9
- Celebs Largely Stick to Birkins and Saint Laurent
- Closet Confessionals 16: A Genetic Scientist Who Prefers Pre-Owned Over New
- These Two Italian Outlets Are Where Bag Lovers Dreams Come True
- An In-Depth Look at the MCM Berlin Tambourine Crossbody
- Celebs Visit Craig's Or Attend VS Fittings with Bags from Fendi, Dior and MCM
- MCM Gets Festive With Its Brand New Holiday Campaign
- Tuesday Shoesday: I'm Obsessed With These $600 Boots But They Hurt My Feet!
The headlines of Very International People
This week's best stories: Best poké bowls in KL, new Mercedes-Benz C 200...
Have you noticed something different on our site? Yes, we've recently revamped the entire Lifestyle Asia website with a new direction and a fresh look. Find some time to check...
The best travel experiences to gift frequent flyers
It's been said to death, but some of the best things in life aren't actually material things. Instead, they are moments you spend with your loved ones or experiences that you...
Must Read: Meet the Woman Behind Michelle Obama's Wardrobe, Dia&Co Raises...
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Thursday. Meet the woman behind Michelle Obama's wardrobeStylist Meredith Koop is the woman who subtly defined the style of...
Chanel's Newest Flagship Features Exclusive Merchandise and a 60-Foot-Tall...
When it comes to Chanel, only the best of the best will do - which is why the French house recently shut down its 57th Street flagship store in New York City, first opened in...
FASHION STYLIST Joanne Blades IS SEEKING INTERNS TO START IMMEDIATELY IN NEW...
Fashion stylist Joanne Blades is seeking eager & hardworking interns to start immediately! Amazing opportunity to learn about the styling world. All internships will be paid in...
PR Consulting Is Hiring An Account Manager / Senior Account Manager of...
PR Consulting is a leading public relations agency specializing in fashion, beauty, hospitality and lifestyle. The Lifestyle & Events department is currently looking for an...
A sneak peek at JFK's new $265m hotel in its space age TWA terminal
Last month, a 1950s jet plane was transported to the site, where it will welcome guests on board as a stationary cocktail bar and new photos show how the JFK development is...
What Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are wearing on their Sindhi wedding...
Brewdog to launch the world's first craft beer airlines in 2019
Krupp Group Is Hiring A Finance / HR Assistant In New York, NY
Title: Finance/HR Assistant Position Reports To: Director of Finance & Operations and HR Director Basic Function: Administrative support in executing day- to-day financial and...