Cosmetics Bags Are My Newest Obsession
I have a confession to make. I am a total beauty product junkie. I am constantly trying new products, always convincing myself somehow that 157th lip gloss is going to be *the* perfect shade and that I'll never need to buy another (spoiler alert, I always end up buying another!). I've got countless tubes of creams and serums, and I'm a sucker for gorgeous packaging. The cuter the packaging, the more likely it is that a product will come home with me. I'm never without a roller ball of perfume when I'm on the go, and the number of perfumes I own easily rivals my number of handbags. I'm always falling into the trap of impulse purchasing the products displayed in the checkout aisles of Sephora and Ulta-the little mini sizes are just too cute to pass up! I've recently gone down a natural beauty product rabbit hole, which has led to a complete overhaul of my existing beauty repertoire. I've got a lot of products and those products need a home.
When a love of beauty products and handbags merge, a gravitation...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Mini Review: Saint Laurent LouLou
- What Is Your Favorite Non-Premium Designer Bag?
- PurseForum Roundup - May 29
- CC 65: The Young NYC Professional Who Is Wise Beyond Her Years
- New Bag Spotlight: Khaite Augusta Crossbody Bag
- Throwback Thursday: Stars and Their Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags Under $500 Available Right Now!
- Mini Review: Bottega Veneta Special Order Knot Clutches
- Introducing: the Louis Vuitton Pont 9 Bag
- Look for Less: Woven Pouch
- Gucci Is Revamping Its Fashion Calendar
- Mini Review: Croc Proenza Schouler PS1
- Your Guide to the Best Memorial Day Weekend 2020 Designer Sales
- Can a Brand That's Known for Its Logo Move Away From Them All Together?
- PurseForum Roundup - May 22nd
- CC 64: The Young Arts Professional Who Appreciates Bags But Isn't Defined By Them
- Throwback Thursday: Celebrities and Their Fendi Bags
- Louis Vuitton Reimagines Its Soft Trunk Bag
- What's the Longest You've Ever Saved for a Bag?
- This or That: Bottega Veneta Envelope Clutch or The Pouch
The headlines of Very International People
Coronavirus: 'Big increase' in library sign-ups during Covid-19 lockdown
More than 50 per cent rise in people signing up to libraries while stuck at home due to Covid-19.
Travel bubbles? Air bridges? What DOES it mean for summer holidays? Here are...
There has been a lot of talk this week about 'air bridges' and how they might offer holidaymakers a chance to enjoy a couple of weeks away. Tom Chesshyre reveals how they might...
Cancer, Your June Horoscope Is All About Playing To Win
You're in for a good month, Cancer, and I can't even begin to explain how excited I am for you! This June will be no joke, but you'll be making leaps and bounds by the time...
Happy Birthday, Gemini! Here's What Your June Horoscope Has In Store
June begins with the sun in your first house of the self, Gemini. It's your season, your birthday and your Gemini June 2020 horoscope says it's your time to shine, too! Your...
Renewing travel insurance and rebooking Ryanair flights: The Holiday Guru...
The Holiday Guru is always on hand to answer your questions. This week issues tackled also include getting refunds on ferry travel and claiming money back from Tui and First...
Trouble In Paradise, Scorpio? Your June Horoscope Reveals Why
Based on your Scorpio horoscope for June 2020 , don't be surprised if you start off the month feeling somewhat emotionally heavy, dear Scorpio. After all, you are one of the...
Taurus, Your June Horoscope Is A Reminder To Stay On Your Grind
Your Taurus horoscope for June 2020 is here, and you're jumping into Gemini season with a splash. Let's face it, Taurus, you've got dollar signs on your mind! This energy will...
Hey, Aries-Your June Horoscope Predicts You'll Be Booked & Busy
You're spending the month of June with your brain on high alert, Aries. Seriously, you're the wittiest and most stimulating conversationalist of the moment, and it's all thanks...
Manushi Chhillar looks like a dream in new at-home FaceTime shoot. See pics
Manushi Chhillar looks like a dream in new at-home shoot
Coronavirus: New research shows how dangerous Covid-19 is for cancer patients
New studies reveal how the death rate from Covid-19 is much higher for current and former cancer patients.