Compact Pouches and Beachy Totes are Celebs' Top Choices This Week
Celebrity kids are already heading back from summer camp-have we turned the corner on summer already? It's extremely possible, given the amount of linen that celebs are wearing this week. Once we've hit peak linen, summer is basically over. In any case, celebs seem to still be getting the most out of their midsummer exploits. Roomy totes are always a summer celeb fave, but dainty crossbodies and clutches are holding their own this year. And we even threw in an affordable fanny pack for good measure!Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Purseonals: Saint Laurent Sac de Jour Nano
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of November 9
- Celebs Largely Stick to Birkins and Saint Laurent
- Closet Confessionals 16: A Genetic Scientist Who Prefers Pre-Owned Over New
- These Two Italian Outlets Are Where Bag Lovers Dreams Come True
- An In-Depth Look at the MCM Berlin Tambourine Crossbody
- Celebs Visit Craig's Or Attend VS Fittings with Bags from Fendi, Dior and MCM
- MCM Gets Festive With Its Brand New Holiday Campaign
- Tuesday Shoesday: I'm Obsessed With These $600 Boots But They Hurt My Feet!
- Timeless Classic or Nostalgic Throwback: Is The City Bag a Good Investment?
- Victoria's Secret Models Head in for Their Fittings Armed with Giuseppe Zanotti, Balenciaga and Balmain
- Our Favorite Old Céline Pieces For Sale Right Now
- Introducing Louis Vuitton x Grace Coddington for Cruise 2019
- How a Simple Google Search Led to Over a Decade of Purse Obsessing
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of November 2
- Celebs Keep It Wee with Compact Bags from Dior, Chloé and More
- The Best Vegan Bags For F/W 2018
- Introducing the Gucci Rajah Shoulder Bag
- Closet Confessionals 15: A Senior Manager's Handbag Loving Journey
- Celebs Carry Fendi, Celine and Louis Vuitton to All of Life's Great Occasions
The headlines of Very International People
Here Are the Best-Dressed Celebrities From the 2018 People's Choice Awards
On Sunday evening, celebrities gathered in Santa Monica, Calif. at the 2018 People's Choice Awards to honor the best in film, television, music and pop culture, as voted by the...
Alix Is Hiring A Production Manager In New York, NY
Alix is a fast-growing, women's contemporary brand based in NYC manufacturing high quality bodysuits and read-to-wear both in the US and China. We are seeking a strong...
17 Products That'll Make Your Bedtime Ritual Something to Look Forward To
The word ritual rarely comes up when we think of bedtime. You wash your face, put on pajamas and lie down. There are no fancy gimmicks. Simple enough, right? Well, as self-care...
Proenza Schouler Designers Buy Back The Company
It's the beginning of yet another new chapter for Proenza Schouler and its founding designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez. With help from a new group of private...
Instant porridge pots, tried and tested
Gizzi Erskine's guide to east London: street food, neighbourhood restaurants...
Black Friday Is the Best Time of Year to Shop Reformation
Reformation offers shoppers the chance to have their cake and eat it, too. Well, to shop chic clothing and help the environment , too. And at Reformation's Black Friday 2018...
Thick-skinned athlete wakeboards on a glacier around the 'iceberg capital of...
Nikita Martyanov, 28, from Russia, journeyed to the remote town of Ilulissat on the west coast of Greenland to tackle the region's largest glacier on a wakeboard.
Must Read: 'GQ' Unveils Its Men of the Year Covers, Revolve Hosted Its...
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Monday. GQ unveiled its men of the year covers GQ unveiled its men of the year covers on Monday. The group includes a newly...
This One Ingredient Swap Will Give Your Pancakes A Heart-Healthy Boost
All-purpose flour is most people's go-to for bread and other baked goods, and while it's great for lots of things, it's not the best nutritionally. When it comes to some...