Closet Confessionals XII: This Bag Lover Appreciates Louis Vuitton Quality and Has a Bone to Pick with Chanel
Today, I found our latest Closet Confessionals submission very relatable. She's also in her early 30s and found her entrance to loving designer bags via Coach, and she also questions whether or not certain brands are giving shoppers fair value for their money after so many years of regular price increases. On top of that, she's also not super enthused about the prospect of Hedi Slimane's Celine reimagining. If you're the person who wrote this and you ever come to New York, let me know, we'll get a drink.
As always, if you want to participate in Closet Confessionals and see your own bag-buying habits on PurseBlog, all you have to do is submit your survey below to be considered!
Take the Closet Confessionals Survey Now
Gender Identity: Female
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Occupation: Security/Defense Research Analyst
Industry: Cyber Security/Technology
Are you a PurseForum member? Yes
How many bags do you own? 12
How much is your collection worth? $32,000
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Dear Millie: Month 24
- This Week, Celebs Do Their Holiday Shopping with Bags from Gucci and Dior
- Givenchy Just Released a Brand New Bag for Pre-Fall 2019
- Christie's London Live Auction Is Coming Up December 12th
- A Close Look at the Linjer Crossbody Bag
- Get Your First Look at Chanel's Métiers d'Art 2019 Bags Straight From the Runway
- Celebs Do Promo Tours with Bags from Chanel, Mark Cross and Givenchy
- Chanel to Ban Use of Exotic Skins Moving Forward
- Closet Confessional 19: The 28-year-old Designer Who Collects Margiela Bags
- You Never Forget Your First Love: a Holiday Memory
- The Newest Must-Have is the Gucci Ophidia Mini Round GG Shoulder Bag
- Celebrity Campaigns Have a Hold On Me
- Celebs Keep Warm During Pre-Fall While Carrying Bags from Prada and Versace
- Burberry's Pre-Fall 2019 Bags Feature a Whole Lot of Logo Love
- Introducing: The Salvatore Ferragamo Creations Black Satin Pochette
- We've Got Over 100 Pics + Prices of Chanel's Nautical-Inspired Cruise 2019 Bags
- Shopping the Pre-Owned Luxury Market
- This Week, Celebs Favor Fendi, Chanel and Givenchy
- Celebs Do a Suspiciously Good Job of Showcasing Their Chloé and Saint Laurent Bags
- My 2018 Christmas List
The headlines of Very International People
Report Concludes USOC Failed to Act on Nassar Allegations
An independent report commissioned by the U.S. Olympic Committee in the wake of the Larry Nassar sexual abuse scandal at USA Gymnastics concludes that top USOC executives did...
Hyatt Regency Seattle Opens for Business
The Hyatt Regency Seattle has opened in Seattle, Washington, with 1,260 guest rooms and 103,000 square feet of meeting space-making it the largest hotel in the Pacific...
Meghan Markle Makes Surprise Appearance at the 2018 Fashion Awards to...
The British Fashion Council's 2018 Fashion Awards, held on Monday evening at London's Royal Albert Hall, haven't exactly been chock-full of surprises: Gucci won Brand of the...
12 Perfect Holiday Gingerbread Cookie Recipes
As the holidays approach, there's there's nothing quite like the aroma of freshly baked gingerbread filling the house (except maybe fresh pine, if you're putting up a tree)...
Jumping the queue and putting bags on seats are passengers' biggest airport...
More than 2,000 British passengers were quizzed on things other passengers do that they find the most annoying when travelling through airports.
Plan Your New Year's Celebration
It's nearly time to put on your party hat to welcome the New Year. If you've yet to decide on where in the world you'd like to be when the clock strikes midnight, here are some...
Isha Ambani and Karan Johar dance to Bole Chudiyan and it was epic. Watch...
Airlines are 'ripping-off' passengers by cancelling their return flights
Which? says airline clause to cancel passenger's return flight if they miss first one can leave travellers thousands of pounds out of pocket.
Isha Ambani sangeet unseen videos: Gauri's killer moves and Aamir following...
Chanel takes us to ancient Egypt, a Burberry and Vivienne Westwood...
A day before its annual Métiers d'Art show, Chanel put out a statement vowing to stop using exotic skins in all of its future creations. This move is a massive step forward for...