Closet Confessionals XII: This Bag Lover Appreciates Louis Vuitton Quality and Has a Bone to Pick with Chanel
Today, I found our latest Closet Confessionals submission very relatable. She's also in her early 30s and found her entrance to loving designer bags via Coach, and she also questions whether or not certain brands are giving shoppers fair value for their money after so many years of regular price increases. On top of that, she's also not super enthused about the prospect of Hedi Slimane's Celine reimagining. If you're the person who wrote this and you ever come to New York, let me know, we'll get a drink.
As always, if you want to participate in Closet Confessionals and see your own bag-buying habits on PurseBlog, all you have to do is submit your survey below to be considered!
Take the Closet Confessionals Survey Now
Gender Identity: Female
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Occupation: Security/Defense Research Analyst
Industry: Cyber Security/Technology
Are you a PurseForum member? Yes
How many bags do you own? 12
How much is your collection worth? $32,000
The last Posts from "Purse"
- See the Best Celeb Bag Picks from Cannes, London and Beyond
- Your First Look at Valentino's Resort 2020 Bags
- It's Here: Your Guide to the Best Memorial Day Weekend 2019 Designer Sales
- If Game of Thrones Characters Wore Designer Bags
- CC 34: This Business Analyst Exclusively Shops Online For Pre-Loved Bags
- The Chanel Strap Trick You Never Knew You Needed
- The 10 Best Bags on Sale at Net-A-Porter Now
- Prada Re-Introduces Its Iconic Bowling Bag for Resort 2020
- Models Flit Around Cannes with Dior, Fendi and Prada
- I Can't Get Enough of Pearl-Studded Bags
- France Seeks to Ban Fashion Brands from Destroying Unsold Goods
- Introducing the Louis Vuitton Trunk Chain Wallet
- Celebs Party with Bags from Balmain, Chanel and Prada
- PurseBlog Asks: When Is It Time to Part with a Bag?
- Metallic Bags Have Me Conflicted
- To Do or Not to Do: Monogramming Your Bags
- Celebs Drum Up Some Hype For New Projects with Bags from Valentino, Balenciaga and More
- The Best Bags of the Pre-Fall 2019 Pre-Orders
- I Just Can't Get Enough of Reese Witherspoon's Style
- CC 33: This Aussie Graphic Designer Has A Few Axes To Grind
The headlines of Very International People
Stay Cool, Calm and Hydrated With These Aloe Vera Products All Summer
I can't help but get genuinely excited at the start of every Memorial Day Weekend and it's not just because I know a 3-day weekend is on the horizon. Time off aside, it usually...
This ‘Game Of Thrones' Character Was Never Supposed to Die & Now We're Pissed
We don't mean to ruffle your feathers, we truly don't, but Jorah's death on Game of Thrones was never supposed to happen. The Game of Thrones series finale was a rather...
Princess Charlotte to start school in September, joining her brother
The first day of school can be stressful, but Princess Charlotte can rely on her big brother.
US celebrity chef Mario Batali pleads not guilty to indecent assault charge
Mario Batali pleads not guilty to an allegation he forcibly kissed and groped a woman.
TAG Heuer Monaco 1969-1979: 50 years of Monaco and its intertwined history...
The best new hotels in India for travel and pleasure
Wide-eyed on the wild isles: Exploring Scotland's Inner Hebrides
Away from the increasingly busy Isle of Skye, the far reaches of the Inner Hebrides offer a glimpse of a long-forgotten Scotland - of bullish wildlife, crumbling priories and...
How To Keep A Guy Interested And Score A First Date
Finding your ideal man can be hard, but once you do, we share how to keep a guy interested and secure a date. Check out our other article on SMOK Stick V8. You have been...
Rehab After Heart Attack
Heart attacks are an immensely distressing experience. A huge amount of people go through heart attacks at some point, usually later in life, but not always. Men tend to suffer...
Malaika Arora shares pic from Maldives holiday in sexy beachwear. Boyfriend...