Closet Confessionals XI: The 24-Year-Old Who Became an Uber Driver to Help Finance His Bag Habit
Although there are theoretically a lot of entry points to an obsession with designer handbags, for Americans in a certain age range, one is far more common than others: Coach. Because Coach offers a particular combination of accessibility and name recognition, the brand is often patronized by shoppers in their late teens and early 20s, clutching paychecks from after-school jobs and hoping to buy their first little piece of the fashion industry. Coach was how both Megs and I got started in handbags, and it's also the first, currently, and only love of the subject of today's Closet Confessionals .
We're always looking for people from different backgrounds, financial situations, personal styles and points of view, so if you think your bag buying habits should be represented, fill out the form at the link below for a chance to appear in your very own Closet Confessionals!
Take the Closet Confessionals Survey Now
Gender Identity: Male
Location: Orlando, Florida
The last Posts from "Purse"
- 12 Perfectly Pretty Bags That Will Steal the Show at All Your Holiday Parties
- Dior's Pre-Fall 2019 Bags Rely Heavily on Its Iconic Logo Detailing
- Celebs Hit Afterparties and Surprise Screenings with Bags from Fendi and Prada
- A Look Into The Magical World Of Louis Vuitton Exotics
- Closet Confessionals 20: The Army Wife to a First Sergeant Who Treats Her with Chanel
- Holy Grail Bags
- The Ultimate Holiday Gift for the Louis Vuitton Lover in Your Life
- Celebs Step Out with Fendi, Saint Laurent and Bulgari
- Chloé's Pre-Fall 2019 Bags Capitalize on Successful Elements of Past Bags
- Scouring the Internet for the Best Men's Bags
- Pantone Releases Its 2019 Color of the Year
- Dear Millie: Month 24
- This Week, Celebs Do Their Holiday Shopping with Bags from Gucci and Dior
- Givenchy Just Released a Brand New Bag for Pre-Fall 2019
- Christie's London Live Auction Is Coming Up December 12th
- A Close Look at the Linjer Crossbody Bag
- Get Your First Look at Chanel's Métiers d'Art 2019 Bags Straight From the Runway
- Celebs Do Promo Tours with Bags from Chanel, Mark Cross and Givenchy
- Chanel to Ban Use of Exotic Skins Moving Forward
- Closet Confessional 19: The 28-year-old Designer Who Collects Margiela Bags
The headlines of Very International People
Must Read: Nanushka to Launch Menswear, The Royal Family Unveils Their...
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Friday. Nanushka to launch menswearNanushka, the Budapest-based contemporary label, is gearing up to launch menswear for...
Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Reveal Their First Christmas Card
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have marked more than a few milestones since their fairy-tale nuptials on May 19, from announcing their first pregnancy to a wildly successful...
This Sweater Nail Art Is So Perfect For Winter
Sweater weather takes on new meaning with this cozy-chic nail trend. Knitted nail art is perfect for winter and can easily carry you through all your holiday functions. Whether...
Feather Embellishments Are the New Sequins, as Far as Holiday Parties Go
Sequins , faux fur and glitzy foil are undeniable staples in the permanent collection of embellished holiday dressing. These tried-and-true classics never go out of style...
Max Mara Is Reissuing Nancy Pelosi's Viral, Brick-Red Coat
On Tuesday, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer had a meeting at the White House with President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike...
Chris Pratt Made His Relationship with Katherine Schwarzenegger Instagram...
It's time: Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger are Instagram official. After eight months of dating, the 39-year-old actor confirmed his relationship with Schwarzenegger...
Virgin Galactic reaches the edge of SPACE for the first time in milestone test
The aerospace firm's SpaceShipTwo craft reached a boundary more than 50 miles above Earth on Thursday morning after blasting off on a critical flight test in the Mojave Desert.
Hair Trends for 2019 Are Updated Versions of Throwback Classics
Nostalgia undoubtedly reigned supreme in 2018 and according to the experts, hair trends in 2019 will also mark a continued love affair with the old classics. Fashion and beauty...
Carnival Cruise Line is set to build the first-ever roller coaster at SEA
The attraction, called Bolt: Ultimate Sea Coaster, is set to be built on Carnival Cruise Line's new Mardi Gras liner. It will be delivered in 2022 and will be based at Port...
Rafelige randjes rijp en teer craquelé
In de winter zorgt het lijnenspel van hagen en heesters voor spanning en kleur op Erf Klein Rassert in het Nederlandse Hoevelaken. Sneeuw en rijp geven uitgebloeide bloemen en...