Closet Confessionals Vol. VII: The Military Lawyer Who Has Yet to Pull the Trigger on an Hermès Push Present
One of my favorite parts of our Closet Confessionals series (aside from the voyeuristic thrill of finding out how people spend their money, of course-I think that's what we're all here for) is seeing just how many people, from all kinds of backgrounds and places and walks of life, read our site and share our love of bags and fashion. There is not a lot of fun on the internet lately, and at least to me, that's fun.
So! With that in mind, we have this week's edition of Closet Confessionals, which focuses on the bag-buying habits of a military lawyer who's lived all around the world. It also tackles the very loaded topic of luxury “push presents,” which are gifts that husbands buy wives on the occasion of a new baby. We're sure you'll have plenty of feedback.
As always, we can't continue this series without your submissions, so if you'd like to be considered for your own Closet Confessional, all you have to do is click the link below and fill out our survey-the more detail you give us,...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Are Mini Bags the Death of the Clutch?
- The Streetwear Craze Continues With Burberry's Fall 2019 Runway Bags
- PurseBlog Asks: Would You Wear Multiple Designer Items at the Same Time?
- Fashion Week Movers & Shakers Flaunt Their Bags
- The Coolest Clear Bags You Never Knew You Needed
- Fashion Icon and Renowned Designer Karl Lagerfeld Has Passed Away
- Currently Coveting: the Louis Vuitton Egg Bag
- Dear Vaughn: Month One
- Celebs Craft Luxe Looks for Fashion Week with Birkins, Dior and Gabriela Hearst
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of February 15
- Love It or Leave It: Louis Vuitton Earbuds
- Burberry Releases Its First-Ever BSeries Handbag Drop
- Big Bags Are My Favorite Bags
- Outfit Yourself This Valentine's Day With Bags From Your Favorite Designers
- NYFW Attendees Flash Trendy Styles from Shrimps, Mansur Gavriel and Loewe
- The Internet Knows My Deepest Handbag Desires
- I Am Afraid to Sell My Bags
- Meet the New Handbag Brand That Took NYFW By Storm
- I'm Loving Loewe Bags Lately
- PurseBlog Asks: What Do You Wish Designers Knew About What You Want in a Bag?
The headlines of Very International People
The newest Jardin de Paradis collection from Outhouse is perfect for 2019 brides
Outhouse jewels by sisters Kaabia and Sasha Grewal is an unorthodox jewellery label that has been a staple in editorials since 2012. Sophisticated and dramatic, the brand...
Meghan Markle spent Rs 3.6 crore on secret baby shower in New York. Details here
Inside the costs of Meghan Markle's Manhattan baby shower
Travel for the five day party event alone is estimated to have cost US$250,000.
Brit Awards 2019: Bold styles and see-through dresses hit the red carpet
From see-through dresses to feathered frocks, this red carpet certainly wasn't a dull one.
Duchess enjoys glamorous baby shower thrown by celebrity friends
Amal Clooney and Serena Williams joined Meghan Markle in New York for her baby shower.
Jameela Jamil slams tributes to 'fat-phobic misogynist' Karl Lagerfeld
"Talented for sure, but not the best person," says Jameela Jamil, after tributes pour in for the late designer.
Review: Deluxe Deluxe at the Hamilton Gardens Arts Festival
Deluxe Deluxe is an evening of opulent oddities that holds true the phrase "seeing is believing".
Be in to win a complete 7 volume set of the vegetarian Revive Cafe...
Be in to win a complete 7 volume set of the vegetarian Revive Cafe cookbooks, valued at $210 Revive Café's first vegetarian cookbook was so popular, café owner and author...
Auckland secondary school accused of rape culture for telling female...
''It's just sending a really bad message," says a parent with a student at the Auckland secondary school.
What's On: The Audience presented by Auckland Theatre Company
ASB season of The Audience by Peter Morgan, presented by Auckland Theatre Company, 8 - 23 May ASB Waterfront Theatre, Auckland. Deep inside Buckingham Palace, Queen Elizabeth...