Closet Confessionals Vol III: The Self-Made Small Business Owner Buying Hermès
Your response to our first two editions of Closet Confessionals has been totally overwhelming, so before we get to the third, we have some news: we've decided to turn this series into appointment viewing. You can check back here every Thursday at noon for a new look into how one of our anonymous readers makes their money and how they decide when to spend it.
This week, we're featuring a bag lover that started from modest means and who now owns her own business, and her very particular interest in Hermès bags serves as her chief personal splurge. For future editions, we're always looking for people with different stories-different incomes, different backgrounds, different levels of financial responsibility-than those we've already featured, but we can't do that without your help. If you'd like to be considered for your own Closet Confessional, all you have to do is fill out the form below! We promise to keep all your identifying details confidential.
Take the Closet Confessionals Survey Now
The last Posts from "Purse"
- 12 Perfectly Pretty Bags That Will Steal the Show at All Your Holiday Parties
- Dior's Pre-Fall 2019 Bags Rely Heavily on Its Iconic Logo Detailing
- Celebs Hit Afterparties and Surprise Screenings with Bags from Fendi and Prada
- A Look Into The Magical World Of Louis Vuitton Exotics
- Closet Confessionals 20: The Army Wife to a First Sergeant Who Treats Her with Chanel
- Holy Grail Bags
- The Ultimate Holiday Gift for the Louis Vuitton Lover in Your Life
- Celebs Step Out with Fendi, Saint Laurent and Bulgari
- Chloé's Pre-Fall 2019 Bags Capitalize on Successful Elements of Past Bags
- Scouring the Internet for the Best Men's Bags
- Pantone Releases Its 2019 Color of the Year
- Dear Millie: Month 24
- This Week, Celebs Do Their Holiday Shopping with Bags from Gucci and Dior
- Givenchy Just Released a Brand New Bag for Pre-Fall 2019
- Christie's London Live Auction Is Coming Up December 12th
- A Close Look at the Linjer Crossbody Bag
- Get Your First Look at Chanel's Métiers d'Art 2019 Bags Straight From the Runway
- Celebs Do Promo Tours with Bags from Chanel, Mark Cross and Givenchy
- Chanel to Ban Use of Exotic Skins Moving Forward
- Closet Confessional 19: The 28-year-old Designer Who Collects Margiela Bags
The headlines of Very International People
Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Reveal Their First Christmas Card
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have marked more than a few milestones since their fairy-tale nuptials on May 19, from announcing their first pregnancy to a wildly successful...
Feather Embellishments Are the New Sequins, as Far as Holiday Parties Go
Sequins , faux fur and glitzy foil are undeniable staples in the permanent collection of embellished holiday dressing. These tried-and-true classics never go out of style...
Must Read: Nanushka to Launch Menswear, The Royal Family Unveils Their...
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Friday. Nanushka to launch menswearNanushka, the Budapest-based contemporary label, is gearing up to launch menswear for...
Prince William And Kate Middleton's Cozy Christmas Card Portrait
It's here! The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have just released their Christmas card for this year and it is so very cute. It features the whole family, including Prince...
Max Mara Is Reissuing Nancy Pelosi's Viral, Brick-Red Coat
On Tuesday, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer had a meeting at the White House with President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike...
Chris Pratt Made His Relationship with Katherine Schwarzenegger Instagram...
It's time: Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger are Instagram official. After eight months of dating, the 39-year-old actor confirmed his relationship with Schwarzenegger...
Virgin Galactic reaches the edge of SPACE for the first time in milestone test
The aerospace firm's SpaceShipTwo craft reached a boundary more than 50 miles above Earth on Thursday morning after blasting off on a critical flight test in the Mojave Desert.
Hair Trends for 2019 Are Updated Versions of Throwback Classics
Nostalgia undoubtedly reigned supreme in 2018 and according to the experts, hair trends in 2019 will also mark a continued love affair with the old classics. Fashion and beauty...
Carnival Cruise Line is set to build the first-ever roller coaster at SEA
The attraction, called Bolt: Ultimate Sea Coaster, is set to be built on Carnival Cruise Line's new Mardi Gras liner. It will be delivered in 2022 and will be based at Port...
Rafelige randjes rijp en teer craquelé
In de winter zorgt het lijnenspel van hagen en heesters voor spanning en kleur op Erf Klein Rassert in het Nederlandse Hoevelaken. Sneeuw en rijp geven uitgebloeide bloemen en...