Closet Confessionals: The 25-Year-Old Hermès Expert Making $100,000 a Year
The reader response to our first edition of Closet Confessionals was overwhelming, and this week we're back with another anonymous look inside the closet of an anonymous reader. This week, we're talking to a creative professional in his mid-20s about how he became a handbag expert and what he does to afford his rotating lineup of ultra-expensive handbags-especially Hermès .
For years, we've heard readers and friends wonder about how people manage to afford their bag habits, so now we're trying to find that out, one person at a time. You can learn more about that effort in the introduction to our series , and if you want to share, you can do that by clicking the link below. All your personal details will be kept anonymous!
Take the Closet Confessionals Survey Now
Gender Identity: Male
Location: New York City
Are you a PurseForum member? No
How many bags do you own? It varies because I'll buy and sell them,...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Hailey Baldwin's Bag Profile Continues to Rise
- Louis Vuitton Launches Brand New Patches Bag Collection
- The 22 Best PurseForum Bag Reveals of Summer 2018
- Closet Confessionals Vol. IV: The Graphic Designer Not Repeating Her Mom's Compulsive Shopping Mistakes
- OH BOY! Baby Boy Dusil Coming January 2019
- The Best Celebrity Bag Looks of Summer 2018
- Strolling Through Summer With the MCM Patricia Studded Hobo
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of August 10
- This Week, Celebs Walked Red Carpets and Ran Errands with Bags from Prada, Mansur Gavriel and More
- Closet Confessionals Vol III: The Self-Made Small Business Owner Buying Hermès
- In My Opinion, We Should Have More Bags with Brightly Colored Enamel Hardware
- Chain-Strap Flap Bags are the Trend That Just Won't Quit
- Loving Lately: Dior's Diorama Wallet on Chain
- Bright Color Finally Seeps Into the Final Weeks of Summer in These Celeb Bag Picks
- The Chanel Gabrielle Bag Has Proved to Be The Brand's Latest in a Long Line of Celebrity Hits
- Love It or Leave It: The New Valentino Bloomy Bag
- Introducing the Louis Vuitton Time Trunk Bags
- We're Obsessed With This Tibi Camera Bag
- Jennifer Lopez Was All Over NYC Last Week With Two Black Hermès Birkins
- Size Comparison: The Senreve Maestra Bags
The headlines of Very International People
See Every Look From the 2018 VMAs Red Carpet
We won't sugarcoat it: Over the years, MTV - as both a television network and a pop cultural force - has lost much of its luster. The days of groundbreaking music videos with...
Models Are Pissed Off About Kendall Jenner's Entitlement in New 'Love' Interview
Kendall Jenner posed for a number of topless images captured by Alasdair McLellan to celebrate Love's 10th anniversary. Nothing particularly unexpected there. But when the...
ColourPop is Launching a Sister Skin-Care Brand and Everything's Under $15
If you're still nursing an obsession with millennial pink, aka the unofficial color of 2017, and have limited funds for a beauty budget, August 23 might as well be a holiday...
Blake Lively Wears 4 Perfect Outfits in Just 3 Days
What's hard? Assembling a truly incredible outfit. What's harder? Assembling more than one truly incredible outfit in the same week. What's even harder? Assembling four truly...
British Woman Fell Off Cruise Ship In Croatia, Treaded Water For 10 Hours To...
Kay Longstaff, 46, was rescued from the Adriatic Sea by the Croatian coast guard on Sunday.
Holidaymakers urged to check vaccination status as cases of measles soar
The World Health Organisation warned the number of cases of the highly infectious disease in Europe during 2018 have already outstripped any year since 2010.
Kanye West wears footwear way too small for him. Internet goes ROFL
The New Skoda Fabia Facelift Drive in Prague
SKODA have just launched a new facelift to its FABIA model and MenswearStyle were among the first to test drive it in their hometown of Prague this month. There's much more to...
NZ Life & Leisure Reader Lunch with Walk Japan
Join NZ Life & Leisure editor Kate Coughlan for a lunch of sophisticated, smart and sensual food created by masters of modern Japanese cuisine. Walk Japan Lunch Details Date...
Orchid growers put down roots in Titirangi tree house
Janice at the nerve centre of the orchid business. It would be nice to spend all day among the orchids but paperwork can't be ignored. Ice cream and photography were the...