Closet Confessionals 15: A Senior Manager's Handbag Loving Journey
This week we take a look into the bag buying habits of a Senior Manager in the Energy sector who believes that carrying designer bags helps her prove that she belongs in her industry. Many who end up in the designer handbag realm feel similarly - bags give us that extra accessory to stand out - and we know that majority of other women recognize labels. It may not be the most popular aspect of carrying designer bags, but it is one that rings true for most of us in varying degrees.
Take the Closet Confessionals Survey Now
Gender Identity: Female
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Occupation: Sr. Manager - Digital Development
Household Income: $200,000
Are you a PurseForum member? Yes
How many bags do you own? 10 + 2 SLG
How much is your collection worth? About $11,000
What is your most expensive bag? By the money I spent, my grey Givenchy Infinity Hobo bag, which is one of my favorite bags every created. It's a bit heavy, but perfect for travel, off-site...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of November 16
- Closet Confessionals 17: The Bag Lover Who Plans to Have No Debt Within the Next Year
- A Day With the Linjer Doctor's Bag
- Remembering the Marc Jacobs Stam
- Giant Bags Need to Come Back Into Style Immediately
- 10 Things I'm Wishing for This Holiday Season
- Celebs Step Out with Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Chanel
- Timothée Chalamet Carries Not Yet Released Louis Vuitton
- Selling From My Collection to Fund New Purchases
- Celebs Overwhelm Us with Little Black Mystery Bags
- A Closer Look at the Dior Book Tote
- Would You Carry a $1300 Leather Plastic Bag With Kittens On It?
- Purseonals: Saint Laurent Sac de Jour Nano
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of November 9
- Celebs Largely Stick to Birkins and Saint Laurent
- Closet Confessionals 16: A Genetic Scientist Who Prefers Pre-Owned Over New
- These Two Italian Outlets Are Where Bag Lovers Dreams Come True
- An In-Depth Look at the MCM Berlin Tambourine Crossbody
- Celebs Visit Craig's Or Attend VS Fittings with Bags from Fendi, Dior and MCM
- MCM Gets Festive With Its Brand New Holiday Campaign
The headlines of Very International People
This week's best stories: BMW reinvents its 8 Series, Cure's new menu and more
The best travel experiences to gift frequent flyers
It's been said to death, but some of the best things in life aren't actually material things. Instead, they are moments you spend with your loved ones or experiences that you...
Christmas Ornaments for Travelers | Gifts for Travel Lovers
It's that time of year where you're searching that perfect gift. Consider one of these whimsical ornaments for the travel lover in your life.
Must Read: Meet the Woman Behind Michelle Obama's Wardrobe, Dia&Co Raises...
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Thursday. Meet the woman behind Michelle Obama's wardrobeStylist Meredith Koop is the woman who subtly defined the style of...
FASHION STYLIST Joanne Blades IS SEEKING INTERNS TO START IMMEDIATELY IN NEW...
Fashion stylist Joanne Blades is seeking eager & hardworking interns to start immediately! Amazing opportunity to learn about the styling world. All internships will be paid in...
Get in the Holiday Spirit with These Spectacular New York City Department...
Fifth Ave. is a famously packed tourist trap lined with designer boutiques and department stores. It's also prime spot for people-watching and window shopping. But during the...
ICP Is Hiring A Social Media Manager In New York, NY
TITLE: Manager, Social Media REPORTS TO: Senior Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media LOCATED: New York, NY JOB OVERVIEW: This position plays a critical role in...
Hotel chain offers guests an 'Instagram sitter' who will keep their accounts...
Ibis hotels in Switzerland are offering the quirky service called 'Relax We Post' which will see an 'Instagram sitter' post photos and even reply comments on behalf of guests.
Brewdog to launch the world's first craft beer airlines in 2019
Deepika Padukone Ranveer Singh Sindhi wedding today. What is a Sindhi wedding?