Closet Confessionals 15: A Senior Manager's Handbag Loving Journey
This week we take a look into the bag buying habits of a Senior Manager in the Energy sector who believes that carrying designer bags helps her prove that she belongs in her industry. Many who end up in the designer handbag realm feel similarly - bags give us that extra accessory to stand out - and we know that majority of other women recognize labels. It may not be the most popular aspect of carrying designer bags, but it is one that rings true for most of us in varying degrees.
Take the Closet Confessionals Survey Now
Gender Identity: Female
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Occupation: Sr. Manager - Digital Development
Household Income: $200,000
Are you a PurseForum member? Yes
How many bags do you own? 10 + 2 SLG
How much is your collection worth? About $11,000
What is your most expensive bag? By the money I spent, my grey Givenchy Infinity Hobo bag, which is one of my favorite bags every created. It's a bit heavy, but perfect for travel, off-site...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- Men's Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks Keep the Celeb Bag Game On-Point
- The Fendi Baguette is Back for Spring 2019
- Celebs Flaunt Brand New Bags from Chloé and Valentino
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of January 18
- Celebrating 10 Years of Memories With My Louis Vuitton Speedy
- I Can't Stop Thinking About Buying a Polène Paris Bag
- Closet Confessional 24: The Young Lawyer Who Loves Hermès And Is Finally Able To Fund Her Own Collection
- In the Wake of Phoebe Philo's Departure, One ‘Old Céline' Fan Capitalizes on the Former Creative Director's Exit
- Celebs Make the Rounds with Fendi, Louis Vuitton and Gabriela Hearst
- Neon Green is Suddenly Everywhere
- The Real Purses of Jersey Shore
- Prepare to Say Bon Voyage With These Perfect Travel Companions
- PurseBlog Asks: Would You Ever Split Custody of a Bag With a Friend?
- Louis Vuitton's Pre-Fall 2019 Lookbook Features Brand New Bags Alongside an All-Star Cast
- Celebs Go Oscar Hunting with Bags from Celine and Coach
- What Fits: Linjer Doctor's Bag
- It's Birkins All Around This Week
- Introducing The Chloé C Bag
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of January 11
- Bags That'll Help You Crush Your Professional Goals
The headlines of Very International People
Report: Deciem Founder Brandon Truaxe Has Passed Away
Fashionista has obtained information from a source reporting that Deciem founder Brandon Truaxe, who served as the company's co-CEO until October of 2018, passed away over the...
Dior Couture Turned the Runway Into a Circus Ring for Spring 2019
In the seasons since her official debut as creative director of Dior for Spring 2017, designer Maria Grazia Chiuri has made a repeated and concerted effort to, as her first...
Virgil Abloh's First Ad Campaign for Louis Vuitton Men's Is Here
It was just last summer that Virgil Abloh debuted his first collection for Louis Vuitton on the runway, and on Monday, he unveiled the ad campaign to match. Made up of three...
British Airways to paint Boeing 747 with retro design
The aircraft will be painted in a classic British Overseas Airways Corporation design dating from the 1964-1974 era. It is due to arrive at Heathrow next month.
Livestream: Watch Christian Dior's Spring/Summer 2019 haute couture show
The fashion frenzy continues this month: with the end of Men's Fashion Week comes the beginning of Haute Couture Week , with Christian Dior headlining the brands set to open...
The resurgence of the funeral suit
Men's Fall Winter 19 shows focus on black tailoring at the recently concluded Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks
Empowering silhouettes for women
Shantanu and Nikhil Mehra share their moodboard and vision for Lakmé Fashion Week finale
Dapper buzz: New Store alert
Designer Kunal Rawal gives a sneak peek into his new atelier in the artisanal Kala Ghoda
Measured Mannerism: All our favourites looks from Hermès AW19 Menswear...
Hermes has aced it once again - this time, with one of Paris Fashion Week's strongest runway shows following the grandiose launch of the supercool Arceau L'Heure De La Lune...
Battle down under: Sydney Versus Melbourne
It's no secret these two Australian cities have a bitter rivalry. We put Melbourne and Sydney head to head, comparing their culture, cuisine, outdoors and trips. Read on to see...