Closet Confessional 23: The Pragmatic Burberry and Louis Vuitton Lover
When it comes to our bag collections, most of us have more bags than we can use and we simply don't switch them out enough. This week's confessor realized just that - that even owning 18 bags means if she switched each bag throughout the year each bag would only get 2.5-3 weeks of use. In addition, this project manager from California only collects Burberry and Louis Vuitton and has no desire to ‘move up' and collect more premiere designer brands. Take a look at this week's confessional below!
Take the Closet Confessionals Survey Now
Gender Identity: Female
Location: Camarillo, CA
Occupation: Project Manager
Industry: Service Engineering
Household Income: $340,000
Are you a PurseForum member? Yes.
How many bags do you own? 18
How much is your collection worth? $35,000
What is your most expensive bag? My Louis Vuitton Kimono. I fell in love with that bag the first time I saw it, and bought it somewhat impulsively when I walked into the boutique. The original...
The last Posts from "Purse"
- The 10 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of June 14
- Celebs Make Faces with Bags from Chanel, Judith Leiber and Frame
- Love It or Leave It: The Louis Vuitton Grenelle PM
- The 10 Best Weekender Bags for Summer 2019
- All the Bags From Chloé's First Ever Resort Runway Show
- I'm Late to the Phoebe Philo Party.But I'm Here Now!
- Celebs Try to Dodge the Paps with Hermès, Off-White and Saint Laurent
- Can the Hermès Kelly Surpass the Birkin in Popularity?
- We Searched High and Low for the Very Best Looks for Less
- Would You Splurge on a Lesser Known Bag Brand?
- Celebs Contemplate Sudden Career Changes with Bags from Chanel and Dior
- Make a Statement This Summer With These Elevated Bags
- The 12 Best Bag Deals for the Weekend of June 7
- Introducing Artycapucines By Louis Vuitton
- CC 35: A CFO and Her $140,000 Hermès Collection
- Celebs Flaunt Their Fendi, Burberry and Hermès
- Chanel's Ancient Egypt-Inspired Métiers d'Art 2019 Bags Are Now in Boutiques
- The Clash of the “C” Bags.Chloé vs. Céline
- Celebs Swarm the Veuve Cliquot Polo Classic with Bags from Jacquemus, Parisa Wang and Mehry Mu
- Your First Look at Gucci's Resort 2020 Bags
The headlines of Very International People
Harry and Meghan share Father's Day photo of baby Archie
Prince Harry and Meghan have released a photo of Archie to mark Father's Day.
DadsDoHairToo Shares Adorable Scenes Of Dads Doing Their Daughters' Hair
These dads take hairstyling seriously, and it shows.
Frills to add drama to your outfit
The allure of a frill has to do with placement, amount of gather and repetition.
The right connections helped this Takapuna beach new-build
An award-winning architect brother has helped build a home that makes everyone happy.
7 inspiring fireplaces to help you face the cold
These eye-catching fireplace ideas will have you dreaming of hot toddies with your feet up.
Watch the Palm Angels Runway Show Live
Tune in above to watch a live stream of the Palm Angels Spring runway show in Milan, Sunday at 1:00 p.m. EST. Homepage nds, news and people shaping the fashion industry. Sign...
Galapagos Islands: A Stay at Caleta Iguana Hotel on Isabela Island
Kick back with some unusual locals at the Caleta Iguana Hotel on Isabela Island
The week in celebrity Instagrams
This week, Adele hangs with the Spice Girls, David Beckham's dad joke is a fail and Drake is a happy Raptors fan.
Here's my customer feedback: Don't be so needy and neurotic
OPINION: Companies forever seeking feedback are like neurotic lovers fishing for compliments.
Marlborough's first dedicated dog park ready to be unleashed in Renwick
A successful first few months could see more dog parks pop up around Marlborough.